Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (442649 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2011
edey2real:

@George D,
Can i use KU lnb like Strong 4 this Badr?

Yes, you can especially if you live in the north.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
if anyone know the exact name of this prime focus ku lnb  pls let me know. cheers

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
@George good job. i envy u, I cant wait. U code. lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ George D gud-day 2u sir, plz i will like 2 discuss sumtin of great impootance wit u sir dat am not clear with, Plz sir if possible kindly drop ur number @ greenday700@yahoo.com or flash 08062304983 thanks urs faithful Hisoccer
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
Aljazeera software is out check ur confirm site not dat small small site
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
@george

badr in lagos is limited to a few TPs on 3m, and it's incredible that nilesat signal is even better in the south south. how's hotbird over there? Pito keep complaining that you guys do not receive hotbird at all. have yo tried it?

odilibe:

if anyone know the exact name of this prime focus ku lnb  pls let me know. cheers

it used to be santech, now it's been sold as FOCUS in the Market now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2011
info.fta:

Please George D. Drop me your phone number at brightedomwonyi@yahoo.com or 08076385294. I have something to discuss with you concerning Nilesat installation.

You got mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2011
@DARELESTIN.pls i need ur phone number urgently or emeil thank.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2011
hisoccer:

@ George D gud-day 2u sir, plz i will like 2 discuss sumtin of great impootance wit u sir dat am not clear with, Plz sir if possible kindly drop your number @ greenday700@yahoo.com or flash 08062304983 thanks urs faithful Hisoccer

you got mail too!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2011
Hi all, this is my first post. I have three questions for Zambia based FTA anthusiasts:

Badr 6, 26E Cband, Lyngsat shows a beam footprint officially ending in Nakonde, meaning fridge could be recievable in Lusaka. Any success with with this one on any size dish?

Intelsat 7/10, 68E C band, are you recieving ZNBC and ZBC? I dont seem to. Makes me wonder if they are not on southern africa beam.

Intelsat 10-02, 1w C band, I am getting all channels listed by lyngstat for Africa including BBC Arabic, but BBC english doesnt pop out during blind scan. I had a similar problem with Muvi TV channels on Arabsat 5a Cband but direct scanning of the TP coxed them out but this didnt work with BBC. Any help?   

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DrPatel: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2011
@ George,

Good Afternoon Sir

Am still waiting for pictures of the channels on frequency 12284v, 27500sr which has (dena tv)
The frequency that you quoted in your post, has the channels on Badr-5 Ku-Band Central-Asia Beam

As Grandmother always says the proof of the pudding is in the eating, wink wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
Dear Ilish,
Thanks for the information posted.Could please tell me how i can track those channels you metioned and what and what do i need to do.

Hoping to read from you as soon as possible

Please ,is there any sport channel that transmit live Epl matches.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
George_D ,
Thanks for the your response to my message.Please where can i get that LNB cos i reside in akure,ondo state and i hope that the lnb will work for 95cm dish and i would be able to get MBC with 9c signal rate because the signal rate goes off in the afternoon.

Please proff,kindly give me your advice on what to do and where to get that lnb.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
Adeexy,
Please can i get all these channel you mention with 95cm dish cos i love watching football and i would not to pay for subcriptn if it is not dstv.

Please kindly advice on what to do

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
Lunsat:

Hi all, this is my first post. I have three questions for Zambia based FTA anthusiasts:

Badr 6, 26E Cband, Lyngsat shows a beam footprint officially ending in Nakonde, meaning fridge could be recievable in Lusaka. Any success with with this one on any size dish?

Intelsat 7/10, 68E C band, are you recieving ZNBC and ZBC? I dont seem to. Makes me wonder if they are not on southern africa beam.

Intelsat 10-02, 1w C band, I am getting all channels listed by lyngstat for Africa including BBC Arabic, but BBC english doesnt pop out during blind scan. I had a similar problem with Muvi TV channels on Arabsat 5a Cband but direct scanning of the TP coxed them out but this didnt work with BBC. Any help?   

Thanks.

olofofo:

it used to be santech, now it's been sold as FOCUS in the Market now.
 @olofofo thanks for the info, on the santech ku  lnb . @lunsat, the bbc english/arabic  channels on, thor  5/6 @1west they are all radio channels.even if you are able to have access on those radio channels,they don't show video broadcast.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Lunsat
Znbc,Ztv are very much receivable in zambia,including Swazi tv,ntv kenya,ntv uganda,ktn and k24 all on the same satelite, they have even added tv2 but u need at least 2.4m dish to receive em.i've witnessed all those channels @ a friend's, for Muvi tv and Africa unite,u need to input the frequency manually,but make sure aljazera hits 90% or more, u can contact me on 0977454516 for more info, cheers!.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
@House help me i went to use one strong decoder (4669x) for two Tv in different room. God bless this forum cry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
Lunsat:

Thanks.

Bro,the Badr signal can be recieved using a 3m solid pan dish here in Kitwe.The secret lies in patience and perseverence.The fta spirit of never give up is our motto
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Odilibe: Thanks for the clarification on BBC. On lyngsat it looks like a TV channel with audio channels below it but alas from what you say it may just be a brand heading for the audio channels.

@ King411: I only have a 1.8m solid pan. If by 2.4m you mean mesh maybe I just might be able to catch ZNBC as gurus say 1.8m solid pan is close in gain to a 2.4m mesh. For the rest ntv kenya,ntv uganda,ktn and k24 (excluding Swazi tv) I am able to catch them on NSS12 ku band. I will be in touch Bro for mentoring. I am on 0976-069482.

@Ilish: Good to know that Badr is recievable in Kitwe with a 3m solid pan, though that is beyond my league at the moment. In a month or two's time my workplace plan to auction a number of excess solid plastic Broadband internet dishes (2.8m offset). Should I get one I will be game to revive my failed assault on Badr.

Rgds.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by edey2real: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
@George D,
Pls. can i use MPEG2 for ds Badr KU?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
George-D,please can i have ur fone numba.i wol like to v a chat with.u can inbox ur numba to'jaybolar@gmail.com'
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
anythy for we ppl on smal dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ aro. Im using 60cm dish for w2a @ 10.0e and i get cctv package, hbo, dwtv black, atn, mtv, mtv india and colors. Bt som are with no vid and sound. U can try it out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ketigoi: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
Lunsat:

@ Odilibe: Thanks for the clarification on BBC. On lyngsat it looks like a TV channel with audio channels below it but alas from what you say it may just be a brand heading for the audio channels.

@ King411:  I only have a 1.8m solid pan. If by 2.4m you mean mesh maybe I just might be able to catch ZNBC as gurus say 1.8m solid pan is close in gain to a 2.4m mesh. For the rest ntv kenya,ntv uganda,ktn and k24 (excluding Swazi                               @ Lunsat,                      Please could you clarify if you are getting ntv-kenya and ntv uganda and Ktn on NSS 12!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ George-d plz sir u got mail, I Awaite ur reply thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
George-D,please i read about informatn u posted about press tv,dena tv and canal+.please tel me hw to go about it.Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yes you can use MPEG2 to track badr that is what i am using.

@versace400 it is the normal connection One wire from the LNB unto a 4 way splitters of 50 naira and the output into 3 different TVs thats all.

Shaw.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Goerge D.
Thanks for your mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
@All
I gave my 4669x to a friend yesterday because i bought 4669xii but to my surprise KILONSELE and AMC did not coming up.i thought it was d software that course it and i upgraded to 107p and did manual,auto and blind scanning but all in vain.pls can someone help me out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
good evening everybody?i want to ask those in southern africa what size of dish do they use to track nss12 ku and arabsat 5a.i have tried nailing the above birds several times but to no avail,thanks in advance for your contribution
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Thugle, plz hw may i gt w2a @10'e i mean dish directn & thre tp thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wilcinda(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
@All
they are coming one by one on w4/w7 12284 H 27500. EWIL
EWIL= [b]E[/b]njoy While It Lasts

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.