Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443539 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
Ameenameen:

My people in fta forum you can now motorize your 90cm offset dish and receive these satellite positions
1 ETV
2 DSTV
3 MULTI TV
4 STV or SENEGAL
5 LC2
NB no nilesat on 90cm dish, get your jack and positioner
No more installation of multiple dish call this line for your assistance 08035998805
motorize your 90cm dish or get you pole neck for N5,000.

DEAD INFO ,Polar neck for 5k? Am i motorising a 3m dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Distinguished Gurus, pls I hope wat I'm about to ask won't get any of u offend cuz I know it had been treated times without numbers I'm just set in tracking d bird dis evening; pls is it possible to nail hotbird with a 1.8m pan dish in d middlebelt region of Nigeria and pls i jst saw some lnbf attached at the mouth surface of some 1.8m pan dish half way straight towards a nilesat lnbf on my way back 4rm Jos, pls any1 with idea of wat possible sat it could be. Tanx in anticipation of ur usual assistance, please
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
@Abdul010 you have to be a little more specific, where exactly in the middle belt region? state and city(town or village which ever is applicable).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
i track one satellite at orbit 31.5 w but no tp do any one have the information about this satellite?
or tp?

i mount my ku 90cm with ku motor this are the result

68.5 E 80%
66.0 E 66%
36.0 E 81%
28.2 E 95%
26.1 E 68%
21.0 E 63%
7.0 E 45%
4.5 E 90%
22.0 W 92%
37.5 W 63%
45.5 no
50.0 n0

am i right or is there any adjustment?

greetings to sunny78,GADOTOR,dodos, and all the other guy in this house thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
kinmen2004:

@Abdul010 you have to be a little more specific, where exactly in the middle belt region? state and city(town or village which ever is applicable).
Thanks for your response at Akwanga, Nasarawa state
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
At nasara u are good to go on a good 1.8m pan dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
kinmen2004:

At nasara u are good to go on a good 1.8m pan dish
pls one more thing d best tracking tp and is some where around nilesat. Thanks 4 ur assistance
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
MBC 2 HD now clear on nilesat 201 frequency 12188 H 27500 fec 5/6 DVB-S2/QPSK

The image is awesome and sound superb,

Please note,  Watching HD channels is addictive,  cool cool shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
Kungu:

MBC 2 HD now clear on nilesat 201 frequency 12188 H 27500 fec 5/6 DVB-S2/QPSK

The image is awesome and sound superb,

Please note,  Watching HD channels is addictive,  cool cool shocked
guy that Picture is clean
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
George_D:

You got mail!
i cant access my yahoo since morning. Pls use my gmail account. townjuju@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2011
TOWNJUJU:

i cant access my yahoo since morning. Pls use my gmail account. townjuju@gmail.com

You will get the package latest tomorrow morning or this evening.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2011
Mytv users rescan ds tp 12.602 v/h 26.657.For new chanels.Fta 4lyf
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2011
My brother HD is a very wonderful to watch,this is the future and we hope the HD DECODERS should come out with tarrestrial t2 rather then t1 that we have now,we want tobe changing our decoders just because it does not meet t2.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2011
@l hacked Any improvement in your tracking.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2011
I Hacked:

i track one satellite at orbit 31.5 w but no tp do any one have the information about this satellite?
or tp?

i mount my ku 90cm with ku motor this are the result

68.5 E 80%
66.0 E 66%
36.0 E 81%
28.2 E 95%
26.1 E 68%
21.0 E 63%
7.0 E 45%
4.5 E 90%
22.0 W 92%
37.5 W 63%
45.5 no
50.0 n0

am i right or is there any adjustment?
Agreed you tracked the satellite, both you and lyngsat.com say there is no tp. Yet you tracked the satellite then what and how did you track the satellite? Remember the satellite has n[b]o data/L/S/[/b]Ka band C band

On your motorized ku, Pictures and more explanations will really help us, because I abandoned my ku motor due to some limitations experienced. Give clear pictures on the elevation/graduations on the motor as well as motor make. Your location will help as well. I really want to go back to my motorized systems.
Enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
Greetings to every one
I am heir to learn from you great members and the other guy you are wonderful

This is how I manage to track a satellite. I connect a satellite signal finder meter
From the coaxial cable to the ku motor. So at 12am GMT I clamp the leather to the motor position and turn it manually so when it reach any satellite point the meter goes off.
So I know that there is sat position heir but I can get the TP

Tpa 1 11722 v 6282 and Tpa 2 11722 v 6282 are on W4/7 they were there already or new? Ch-7 11650 V 15713 is also at W6 some times pictures off and on can some one give it a try or show me how to make it stand for me?

My ku motor and dish cant get signals from Intelsat 14 at 45.0°W and Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W what do I have to do? pleas help me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W

this ia ait nigeria and NN24 THE U NEED THE TP
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
here is the tp

ait 4086 h 4445
ait 4086 h 4445
nn24 nigeria3792 h 2200 those are c band ok
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
you can av this in africa those are ku band Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W Americas
you can hav this on ku
RASD TV u need big dice
Canal Info News
happy track
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
Goodnews to all redeem members DoveVision on T11 11063 v 02040
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2011
supersport 3 and 10 fifa u-17 now mex vrs ned thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2011
@all, I was in Lagos today, Alaba to be precise. To my surprise, i met some policemen in a satellite and guess what they were closing down the. They arrested a guy that have already bought an avatar dongle and alongside the owner of the shop. According to some guys there, they said the police came there based on the information they collected from unnamed source. Pls all the members of the house( both new and old), i am very sure that there is no doubt when it comes to sattellite forum in africa, ours here is the best. Nairaland is the leading forum anytime anyday. Others are just coming here to dish out our information and take it to their sites to make it great,. So since we are being seeing as the leader, what we are just clamouring for is some decency in our posts and our comments. Let us set the example as regards our position in the satellite world. I can understand that the issue of dongle discussion cant be neglected but i believe there are better ways we can go about it that will make us to remain more decent among others. Phone calls and emails can provide more assistance in a lot of ways. I think we going to the extent of creating a thread named " Fta receiver 2011, How to unlock Dstv channels" are all unhealthy to this forum. I will just implore all the members of the house to let us all remain united, let us all always remain as one and be united. Let our reasoning always look the same cos together we can build the forum. Gurs alone cant do it without the contribution from all of us9 the followers) .I will also implore all the gurus to make available their contacts their and do more in the way they respond to the need of members. Members will surely be frustrated if their needs are nt met or they feel some are witholding some useful information. Pls let us all do it together. Lets remain more united and a happy family.

@ all member, pls i want you to join me to say a deepest sorry to Ultrasat in the way i joined issue with him concerning the dongle matter. I never meant to insult his parent or even him. I am nt that kind of person. Pls just dont be annoyed i beg. I did all i have done just in the interest of all of us. I dont want us all to loose the opportunity we all have. Pls let it go and to my surprise, we are both from the same town which i didnt even know until i check your face book. Once again am so sorry. Pls let us all keep the spirit flying. Let there be love.

One love all the great members of the house.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2011
@all, I was in Lagos today, Alaba to be precise. To my surprise, i met some policemen in a satellite shop and guess what they were closing down the shop. They arrested a guy that have already bought an avatar dongle and alongside the owner of the shop. According to some guys there, they said the police came there based on the information they collected from unnamed source. Pls all the members of the house( both new and old), i am very sure that there is no doubt when it comes to sattellite forum in africa, ours here is the best. Nairaland is the leading forum anytime anyday. Others are just coming here to dish out our information and take it to their sites to make it great,. So since we are being seeing as the leader, what we are just clamouring for is some decency in our posts and our comments. Let us set the example as regards our position in the satellite world. I can understand that the issue of dongle discussion cant be neglected but i believe there are better ways we can go about it that will make us to remain more decent among others. Phone calls and emails can provide more assistance in a lot of ways. I think we going to the extent of creating a thread named " Fta receiver 2011, How to unlock Dstv channels" are all unhealthy to this forum. I will just implore all the members of the house to let us all remain united, let us all always remain as one and be united. Let our reasoning always look the same cos together we can build the forum. Gurs alone cant do it without the contribution from all of us9 the followers) .I will also implore all the gurus to make available their contacts their and do more in the way they respond to the need of members. Members will surely be frustrated if their needs are nt met or they feel some are witholding some useful information. Pls let us all do it together. Lets remain more united and a happy family.

@ all member, pls i want you to join me to say a deepest sorry to Ultrasat in the way i joined issue with him concerning the dongle matter. I never meant to insult his parent or even him. I am nt that kind of person. Pls just dont be annoyed i beg. I did all i have done just in the interest of all of us. I dont want us all to loose the opportunity we all have. Pls let it go and to my surprise, we are both from the same town which i didnt even know until i check your face book. Once again am so sorry. Pls let us all keep the spirit flying. Let there be love.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugotuf(m): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2011

WAOH!!, VERSACE,YOU ARE THE MAN.I REALLY SALUTE YOUR HUMILITY.IT TAKES A MAN TO FIGHT RELENTLESSLY BUT IT TAKES A SUPERNATURAL MAN TO RETREAT,SURRENDER AND APOLOGIZE EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT,JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.FORGET ABOUT YOU COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE WITH ULTRASAT,IT IS IMMATERIAL.THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DID THE RIGHT THING;"MAKING PEACE WITH YOUR BROTHER".WE ARE ALL BROTHERS HERE YOU KNOW,AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A TIME ON THIS FORUM WHEN WE WILL START RELATING WITH ONE ANOTHER BEYOND THIS VIRTUAL PLATFORM TO REALLY BE OF HELP TO OUR SELVES IN REAL TIME AND SPACE.
ULTRASAT,YOU HAVE HEARD YOUR BROTHER,I KNOW THAT YOU WILL MEET VARSACE VERY SOON AND LET YOUR LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING ON NAIRALAND BE ONE OF THE THINGS YOU LAUGH OVER WITH HIM WHEN YOU MEET.WE WANT TO SEE YOUR TOWEL ON THE CANVASS AND YOUR WHITE FLAG TOO.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2011
1ST TP Migration from Nilesat 101 to 201

Good Morning,

Aljazeera sports channels; +5,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10 & aljazeera world cup on frequency 11958H Symbol rate 27000 dvb-s has migrated from Nilesat 101 to Nilesat 201
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2011
True talk Versace400.Lets be careful about what we discuss here and how u go out and find that thing,if police gbab u I no dey o.Those Lions are roaring looking for a scape goat.BE WARNED!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2011
@vesace, dude you kind of acting like a pay.tv agent or advocate recently,all your previous post have been attacks/causes to whoever mention the 'D' word.now i'm surprised by the fact you apologized to a mate simply because he's from your town,what about the other individuals who you've verbally assault in this forum?i'm just saying,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@vesace, dude you kind of acting like a pay.tv agent or advocate recently,all your previous post have been attacks/causes to whoever mention the 'D' word.now i'm surprised by the fact you apologized to a mate simply because he's from your town,what about the other individuals who you've verbally assault in this forum?i'm just saying,
I am virtually sorry to everybody but i was doing that in the best interest of the house. I did nt mean to attack/cause anybody. W are all brothers. Let us be one. I am sorry once again

And pls everybody should take note that i didnt say sorry to ULTRASAT cos we are from the same town but cos i need to say sorry to him. Let us burry our hatchet and move one. We shouldnt allow any crack in the house no matter how little so that the sneaker will nt take advantage of us.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2011
hmmmmm hahahahaha.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
@all sat-mates l want to carryout a small survey,what is best HD DECODER AND LOW COST at the moment now.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
gadotor:

@all sat-mates l want to carryout a small survey,what is best HD DECODER AND LOW COST at the moment now.thank you

Good evening Gadotor,

For me Open BOX S9 HD PVR Digital Satellite Receiver  which operates under  Linux  System.

The receiver comes with a Ethernet port for card sharing, Other beauty, has firmware updates from numerous websites with channel patches.
The HD receiver goes for  $78.00.
Point to note, when importing goods always request the seller to send you your item labeled as a sample. This helps in avoiding the tax man duty fees.
Link to Openbox s9 Hd seller in China, http://www.crown-sat.com/openbox-s9-hd-pvr.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
gadotor:

openbox s9 may be good but i think the orton/globo/opticum x403p have the same functions as the openbox s9 but very much smaller in size.openboxs10 is similar to the globo/orton/opticum x403p.my humble opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.