Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,452 members, 7,911,109 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (441377 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2011
@ all members of the forum, there is this bussiness going now but its better discuss at the back of the yard, send me an email to esunny18@yahoo.com for info, but mind you, i will look up for your contribution so far from this forum to certify that you are a true member before the info be dropped to you
One love F.T.A
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2011
Pls which fta station Nig vs Ger today.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
which time.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sun-sat
i sand u mail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
gadotor
how are u sir i text u on my cell fone yesteday about the channal i try it,no hope for it i dont know if the COVERAGES up Gambia
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
olatufu:

@townjuju, wot dish size and lnb did u use.i got 65% using 12536v to track on 2.6m fibre motorize setup
2.4m strong pan and single way digisat lnb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
@sunny The channel will be back when premiership has start.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
My friend Gadotor how are you doing.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by adrusa: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
Will some guys in the house pls inform me of a working card sharing server for nilesat, showtime,aljazeera sports etc. dreambox, enigma 2, cccam, newcs, mgcamd adrusa at msn dot com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
@twinsoris I,m well and enjoying myself.l will caught up will you at the weekend.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sun-sat:

@ all members of the forum, there is this bussiness going now but its better discuss at the back of the yard, send me an email to esunny18@yahoo.com for info, but mind you, i will look up for your contribution so far from this forum to certify that you are a true member before the info be dropped to you
One love F.T.A

i have sand you email
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Patexik: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
@enitan 2002, Sir, I lost ur, contact pls. my guru reach me with my email >>patexik@yahoo.com<< I'm expecting u soonest, thanks fro pat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2011
ok my brother gadotor
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 1:04am On Jul 01, 2011
i have replied more 500 email, pls let others help me, you can contact freshp and aka tonero or sunnyogbe for info pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 3:46am On Jul 01, 2011
@Sun-sat.
Pls u have to send d info into my box b4 u giving up o.God will not tired when it's ur turn to receive blessing o,Amen.adesina07@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 4:10am On Jul 01, 2011
@ sun-sat pls remenber also. My mail is osef55 @yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2011
@pidzo now i know why you are angry but all thesame that is humanbeing 4 u, for just a single person to dissapoint you does not mean the rest are bad, as ilish as said move on if one door closed another will open join rdi or sat universe and you can also reach me on adedad20002001@yahoo.com as they says if the child did not take a chieftancy title the elder will not eat collarnut.@ farwee u are already in nile 201 with ur3mt dish you are good to nail the bird since u are getting 75per on 12284 adjust ur inclination try blind scanny and the rest tp will come. Happy hunting@pidzo now i know why you are angry but all thesame that is humanbeing 4 u, for just a single person to dissapoint you does not mean the rest are bad, as ilish as said move on if one door closed another will open join rdi or sat universe and you can also reach me on adedad20002001@yahoo.com as they says if the child did not take a chieftancy title the elder will not eat collarnut.@ farwee u are already in nile 201 with ur3mt dish you are good to nail the bird since u are getting 75per on 12284 adjust ur inclination try blind scanny and the rest tp will come. Happy hunting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2011
@Adex70
Thanks Bro. I like such kind of people. Respect to you. grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
plz i need rdv new code the former one is scramble. Tanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ALL,it is now true that D***S are making people lazy.The spirit of FTA died the moment those devices crossed the Indian Ocean than the voyage of FTA died.What next folks?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by 6co: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2011
Ilish:

@ALL,it is now true that D***S are making people lazy.The spirit of FTA died the moment those devices crossed the Indian Ocean than the voyage of FTA died.What next folks?
i beg make sks give us our fta life back o - people don go on vacation from the forum. i know the people it hurts are working frantically, we will soon see,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2011
Gurus in da house i greet all of you,
Please which fta stations will show this copa america and women cup 2011. please i also need to know which fta stations that will be broadcasting epl and la liga matches live.

Please hint me a reply as soon as possible

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Patexik: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
Rdv code is not scrambled it's working fine thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ illish,
i feel ur pain, but dats d rave of d season,only time will tell its 'lastivility',
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Pofolo,bro the thread is almost dead.Pro-active measures must be taken to avoid creativity dying.Members no longer have the fta spirit in them but all they want is the d**.Our Kenyan friends are busy hunting MBC on Nilesat 201 using 1.2m and 1.8m dish frantically and results are impressive.Lets not relent in our efforts and give in to the Chinese fta colonisation.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ALL CHECK THIS OUT
''CW Finder'' ITS USE TO FIND BISS KEY OF ANY CHANNEL ENCRYPT WITH BISS KEY.
GUYS DO ANY ONE NO MORE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE CALLED "CW FINDER"
I ALREADY IT BUT MY CHALLENGE IS HOW TO GET .ts FILE FROM MY STRONG 4669X.
ANYONE WITH SUCH IDEAL?
THKS

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2011
Newtonn:

@ALL CHECK THIS OUT
ANYONE WITH SUCH IDEAL?
THKS

please let me have your email or contact number this is my matthewq19as@yahoo.com or (00233)0243755 085
hope to hear from you very soon thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2011
It seems as if AFNEX and Globecast are getting ready to hit Atlantic Bird 3 C-band in a big way. Do a blind scan. There are about 10 channels on Globecast all on test transmission.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2011
ANYONE WITH SUCH IDEAL?
THKS

@Newtonn:
I don't know poo about this but some one said to record about thirty seconds of the .ts file and send to him to decrypt or get the key. So, if you can connect your decoder to any recording device say a CD/DVD burner or your PC and record the 30 secs, I guess you'll be good to go! Very much interested to see how this pans out. Tell me your story: lovala123@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2011
@all
citizen tv at intel17 at 66east tp 11528h 3099. Always remember fta is the most reliable
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2011
@all, globecast is on it again on Sirius4 like they want to storm dat sat wit much goodies even tv Congo is on on same sat,just blind scan. FTA for life.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
@aka tonero
Any good channels? Like English speaking channels. Just want to know before I swap my dish. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.