Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443552 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hi, welcome back George_D
Have you seen this thread? NNEKA MIRIAN ANYANWU ( PLATINUMNK ) ( US CITIZEN DEFRAUDS NIGERIAN BUSINESSMAN ) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505977.0.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
@microgi@nt,
I'm seeing this for the first time. Wao! Who would have thought someone could defraud inspired_m?! shocked
And he took that lady as one of his very own! angry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
swordswifter:

Hi deja,
I'm going to go straight to the point.It's good you are sharing info on where you get your updates but you have to be sensitive about the kind of info and links you post.With the crack down of satellite parating by the paytv operators its not so safe just saying anything.Wizkid has been providing us with updates since.What if one day we all woke up and the site is no more?What will you do then?Just like chess you have to always protect your kind.He is the one who writes all those strong softwares so next time you have an info about new strong softwares,please link other forum mates to the smaller sub-sites like sat-television,mega upload and the rest so we can safeguard our main man the Wizkid.I hope you understand where what i'm drivin at?Thanks.

Spot on man!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
I finally got my strong 2.4m dish and the other equipments for mounting the dish but installation is the only thing left.
Can i get any help from here?
I stay in Onitsha and i'm willing to pay a reasonable amount to anyone who can help install the dish for me.
I went to some installers here in Onitsha but they seem to have different opinions about the installation.
For instance, most of them were against motorising the dish cos its big while some are willing to take the chance.
Even the guy that sold the dish to me advised me to not motorise the dish.
From what i've read here, most guys motorised their dishes.
Why my own go come dey different?
Abeg make una help me out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
@george
i have finally dropped my white elephant project of that 5.6m fibre.i have settled for a 2.4m fibre dish fully moulded at least for the short term.the dish is resting presently at my backyard awaiting judgement.i have put together a 'fantastic four 'comprising myself,2 senior installer friends & my younger brother(who is due to be back with me from school anytime from now). Neck,scalar ring,lnb & mounting pole are all ready.As soon as the team is ready & logistics taken care of,the installation should go ahead.
Venue: omole phase2,ikeja.
I hope to use this as an occasion to mark 7years of owning a 1.8mpan dish.
More inquires to follow on the nile thread
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
Eltonluigi:

need help in tracking CRTV and Gtv on Astra 2b,i got the rest thru blind scan but can't nail these channels,i've tried tp.12522 v 19531 but no results, plz
i don't know what you mean by the rest,but if you mean can't get crtv,gtv & lmtv but can get the multitv bouquet,then you would have to go back to your dish,use 12599 v 3251,make sure your lnb is okay,re-align your dish,tweakle the lnb until the crtv tp hits above 80percent.if not gtv &lmtv may not show after blind scanning.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2010
@borderline.thanks but i don't use the mpeg4. decoder still on the strong mpeg.2 and i mean the rest as in mboa,ortb,cctv etc, i live @Sapele Delta state and own a 2.5m mesh dish(motorized)u can feed me in on some latest tps. receiveable with the mpeg.2 decoder.cute_elton@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
@all for all those interested 8 new channels on arabsat 30.5 .4179v 27500.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
@eltonluigi mboa tv,ortb etc are located at w4/w7 36east not 28east where multi tv is.check lyngsat for frequency
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2010
@captainous, i got 2 lnb(ku and Cband) attached together,i can catch both on same elevation,got NTV too!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
@all, Pls I beg anybody here who has the 1.10p unzip file to pls send to my email Andymola4all@yahoo.com I've downloaded it with the link pasted here but it refused to unzip. Pls help ur brother. Thanx in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
Bolylay, Pls if U've the unzip file of 1.10p help ur brother. Andymola4all@yahoo.com God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emeystan(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2010
i have downloaded the software, do i use my flash drive to upload the file into my decoder. Pls someone should pls give me info on how to go about it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2010
@emeystan unzip d file,then copy the file into a good flash drive.insert the flash drive into your decorder and upload.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
@all, pls someone should help me with the 1.10p software. Pls I need the unzip file cos mind couldn't open. I beg u all. Andymola4all@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
@all a friend told me that u can pair two strong decoder with one dstv smart card(not card splliter) to watch two diffrent station at same time.I want to know if it is possible and how to go about it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
@all,
As promised, here is the installation pictures for Astra 2B done last weekend at the countryside.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
Another view:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
Previous installations of intelsat 7/10 ku and w3a done same time last year:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
The diseqc swith where they all tie together:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
all,

all niger station now free on dtsv, enjoy while it last grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
all niger station now free on dtsv, enjoy while it last Grin[color=#006600][/color]

@solo.if datz tru i'm on it,Ifinity tv Africam Movie Chanel free @ astra2b.maybe u try a blind scan(mpeg.2 complaint), enjoy while it last!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2010
Oh what a relief! Have succeeded in updating my 69x with the 1.10p software. I'm jamming switch now with a clear sound. My thanx go to all those dt helped in bringing the idea and the links. I appreciate u guys Mehn. U're the best. Fta for life!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2010
@ALL and George D,A friend who goes to dubai often for business was told to use atleast 2.5m dish to track w7 and experience more hidden channels than the usuall ones.We are installing 3.5m mesh dish today to try.Will keep the house posted, viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2010
@andymola, pls upload d unzip file to my email townjuju@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Ilish,
You could have done better going by for a solid dish instead of mesh. I don't mean to discourage you but that 3.5m mesh will not match the performance of even a 1.8m solid when it comes to ku signals.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by broomstick: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ All
Pls I'll like to know if MBC or any channel on ew3a will air the carling cup?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2010
@All
pls i need zip or unzip 1.10p software for my 69x.my mail is adesina07@yahoo.com.(am begging on my knee)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 4:08am On Sep 08, 2010
@All

I think we are becoming too lazy on this forum,for God sake,why should we be wasting so much pages asking for strong software that are almost on every satellite forums on the net. This software is free on almost all the satellite forums all u need to do is to register for free and download instead of wasting so much pages asking for the software to be sent to our mails. Google it,you will see it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2010
@badaru
yes u are right but i dont want to get my decoder spoiled or burnt with software that i am not 100 percent sure of(prevension is better than cure),so if u want to help go ahead
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2010
@badaru

Am about saying the same thing, cant we have a thread for software and all that? people keep spamming this thread for unnecessary request of software,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2010
@ ALL

please if you have the software just give the link where you download it from, so that others can do same.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.