Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438993 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
@toba,
I think your missing the point. This has nothing to do with selfishness of 'gurus' or whatever you call it.

When I joined this forum over 2 years ago as a newbie, I was thirsty for knowledge on FTA installations.
I was eager to learn the ropes and I took time to read past posts of members. For over 6months I was just reading and reading, drinking in the possibilities of FTA. After that I made my first post still on installations. We were in season 2 then and never once did i see anybody asking for keys or begging to know how to hack dstv. It was all about pushing the frontiers of FTA. But today here we are in season 5 and all of a sudden this thread has metamorphosed into a place for sharing of hacked paytv keys.

I have gone through several pages backwards and I'm dismayed that not one post is asking for directions on installing FTA dishes. Everyone seems to be now preoccupied with DSTV hacking.

Well, I think it's high time we retrace our steps and go back to what this thread is all about.

LONG LIVE FTA!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
George_D:

@toba,
I think your missing the point. This has nothing to do with selfishness of 'gurus' or whatever you call it.

When I joined this forum over 2 years ago as a newbie, I was thirsty for knowledge on FTA installations.
I was eager to learn the ropes and I took time to read past posts of members. For over 6months I was just reading and reading, drinking in the possibilities of FTA. After that I made my first post still on installations. We were in season 2 then and never once did i see anybody asking for keys or begging to know how to hack dstv. It was all about pushing the frontiers of FTA. But today here we are in season 5 and all of a sudden this thread has metamorphosed into a place for sharing of hacked paytv keys.

I have gone through several pages backwards and I'm dismayed that not one post is asking for directions on installing FTA dishes. Everyone seems to be now preoccupied with DSTV hacking.

Well, I think it's high time we retrace our steps and go back to what this thread is all about.

LONG LIVE FTA!

@kudos oga George 4 that thoughtful one. I really hope they wil learn from it.
it's really unfortunate to see what dis great forum is gradually turning to be. I remembered when i came across dis forum about 2yrs now. I equally took out time 2 read previous season inorder 2 have a proper understanding of FTA. Today, most pple rush here 2 request 4 keys. Most of d so call guru here were definatly one time newbies but they wouldn't have got this far if their interest was diverted from simple FTA to hacking of paytv. I guess this thread might as well be locked long b4 now. If u want 2 hack paytv, do it your own way, don't infect dis great forum of learning with keys & hacking fever. FTA is just wat we do here legally. If u want 2 go illegal, then don't do it here pls, I expect our dear moderator 2 act fast on dis mess. Viva FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
akinis09:

i jus install ew6 wit 90cm dish wit d signal quality hitin 64 .i could only receive 4 channel.i now decided 2 move it bak 2 ew3 /sirius 4.@all ew3 nd ew6 wich 1 is preferable plz
PLEASE SEND IT TO 36E W4/W7 YOU WILL  ENJOY IT,THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
Segunod:

. FTA is just wat we do here legally. If u want 2 go illegal, then don't do it here pls, I expect our dear moderator 2 act fast on dis mess. Viva FTA

Finally we are getting to the crux of the matter. . . angry embarassed cry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
@swordswifter, how is accra,try and get in touch with me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ segunod am receivin both ew4 nd astra 2 on 65cm dish .mbc on ew3 use 2 air 1 epl same 2 2m on ew6.bt as 4 champions league i dont kn maybe 2m use 2 air champion league, nd wich 1 of dis 2 bird is good or entertainin?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ALL,am now using 1.22p on my 69x.Am loving it.It has a mytv logo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ilish:

@illish can u pls mail me the software to henrybaby1@yahoo.com thanks alot
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Ilish what is the function of this 1.22p you talked about
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2010
Paps1:

@illish can u pls mail me the software to henrybaby1@yahoo.com thanks alot

I believe it is a question I keep asking whenver people are upgrading their boxes. What is the advantage of the current patch over the previous one?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2010
@all. I'll need the software 2 or the link 2 download it. peterduro@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2010
Ilish:

My brother it,s not about loving it,what does the 1.22p has over the rest,l upgraded to 1,21p but findout that the picture freezes small before opening and l have to replaced it with the 1.10p,so let us know the difference.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2010
infinity tv channels on ASTRA 28.2E is off since yesterday afternoon i think they are gone,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by oriagome: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2010
Please my infinity signals are just red and only multi tv working since yesterday afternoon. Please I dont no if its general.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by magaddai(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2010
About Infinity.
Same on my side, gone red. i think it's a general problem. lets hope better go come out of this outage since it's not that they scrambled the channels rather.
Thanx.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2010
This is a classic example of the type of posts that irk some people on the board

Imagine this post, please check the time;

gadotor:

infinity tv channels on ASTRA 28.2E is off since yesterday afternoon i think they are gone,thank you

and the time on this post, directly below it asking a question.

oriagome:

Please my infinity signals are just red and only multi tv working since yesterday afternoon. Please I dont no if its general.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2010
And please a reminder once again! Infinity questions should be posted to the Multi TV thread!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
@microgi@nt
just wanted to say that u r not alone in this observation.
only God knows when ppl will learn.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
some pass through school, but school did not pass through them!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
@all infinity tv is back,enjoy it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2010
@gadator what about crtv for christ sake! are they gone for good?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
@ALL,the 1.22p 69x software is far much better than the 1.10p.It deals realistically with all sound issues like the RDV tv problem.It brings picture on Faith tv on Intel 10 KU.It also enables the 8282 code without pressing the 6969 code.It also has a latest channel vesion.You can find it on www.sat-telesion.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
@ilish i can't get the 1.22p software on the site you said.pls give me the guide line
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
Ilish:

@ALL,the 1.22p 69x software is far much better than the 1.10p.It deals realistically with all sound issues like the RDV tv problem.It brings picture on Faith tv on Intel 10 KU.It also enables the 8282 code without pressing the 6969 code.It also has a latest channel vesion.You can find it on www.sat-telesion.com
(www.sat-television.com)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2010
For strong firmware upgrade always check on www.sat-planet.net and sat-universe.com. Please stop asking for keys in this thread visit www.key2sat.com for all the keys u may need.   @ Emexi thanks but i ll need to know the strongest tp.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2010
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2010
OR
super-sat.net/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=SRT4669X_7111_ALL_MyTV_122p_20101027.zip&directory=Strong&
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2010
miju:

@gadator what about crtv for christ sake! are they gone for good?
No my brother l think they will be out soon,but l think they are having some problems,they told me they want to bring additional channels as well,l will keep you posted on any new developments.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2010
@Gadotor,i've seen your email.I'll save it and get to you in due time but i'm still entreating you not to be so open with your personal contacts like that.You can't even imaging the amount of information one can get with just your email address.Your entire history is like an open book to the world.The web is not even safe as it is.Just be careful.And one other thing,you do not need to answer all the questions that are raised here,you'll soon become a target.@ all other forum members this also goes the same,i think we must be able to restrain ourselves from paying notice to very 'excuse me to say' useless questions.From the place i "grow up" and where i call "home",even if you are a "guru" and you ask such questions no one will mind you.It will always be what it is-just a question.I believe if such is adopted here it will tone down a little.@salamader and sathob,i almost have the money.I'm sure we'll be working on it soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2010
@Ilish
Thanks for the info man. This is the kind of response we need
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2010
swordswifter:

@Gadotor,i've seen your email.I'll save it and get to you in due time but i'm still entreating you not to be so open with your personal contacts like that.You can't even imaging the amount of information one can get with just your email address.Your entire history is like an open book to the world.The web is not even safe as it is.Just be careful.And one other thing,you do not need to answer all the questions that are raised here,you'll soon become a target.@ all other forum members this also goes the same,i think we must be able to restrain ourselves from paying notice to very 'excuse me to say' useless questions.From the place i "grow up" and where i call "home",even if you are a "guru" and you ask such questions no one will mind you.It will always be what it is-just a question.I believe if such is adopted here it will tone down a little.@salamader and sathob,i almost have the money.I'm sure we'll be working on it soon.
My brother,thank you,but l think you who are wise and giving me advice shd use alittle decorum to send it thru my mail.tell me what you have gain saying this in air now,thank you anyway
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2010
Call me on 08038856861 if u have 4652,4653,4663,4669x that u want to upgrade or its nt working and u wish to make it work again.Call me only if u live within ogun state

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.