Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,569 members, 7,948,190 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443944 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
Channel updates
Tv 5 monde, ltm tv now on Sirius4 / Astra4a
Israeli network not encrypted any more all @ Sirius4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
pls am using strong srt4663x decoder. my ait recntly stopped showing. someone help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
some channel freq have v and h polarization others i see l and r. how do i access that of l and r pls. i use strong srt4663x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
Quote from: lovala on Yesterday at 02:48:39 AM
@esuo2:
Look for that very model of strong and do a simple stb to stb data transfer and your problem will be solved. Use a null modem cable to do it. Just try it out. I had the same problem and I posted on that on this forum and no one replied. With my own case, the problem is aggravated in that the box doesn’t recognize any remote control. So, even after I succeeded scaling over the pin hurdle, up ti;; to day I am still left with a box which can’t be used since no remote control works with it. By the way my box is 4653x.

I have same problem with my 4653x. I was advised to just get a new one instead of wasting money trying have it fixed.

I have same problem with my 4653x. I was advised to just get a new one instead of wasting money trying have it fixed.
@love4sat:
If you've not discarded that box why don't you sent it to me as a gift? will 'preciate it.

Quote from: lovala on Today at 04:15:38 AM
@love4sat:
If you've not discarded that box why don't you sent it to me as a gift? will 'preciate it.

What will you do with it?

@esuo2:
Does it matter what I want to do with it? What matters is if the box is of use to you or not and if you’re ready to part with it as a present to a fellow nairaland mate? However, to avoid any polemics, I’ll revive it and make good use of it. Thankx anyways.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
morainez:

some channel freq have v and h polarization others i see l and r. how do i access that of l and r pls. i use strong srt4663x
My brother is the same thing,whenever you find L is mean H AND when you see R is means V,So now you can continue you seach,you free to ash any thing,but l also ancourage you to read the passed forum too to upgrade and inform yourself,thank you my brother
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
@CESCYFRANK thank you for yesterday,that,s how the forum is about.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2010
@gadator crtv, still waiting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
There one woodlike thing that comes with ur C band LNB, u need to put that thing in the lnb for the sat that has l or r (l is H while r is V) enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
miju:

@gadator crtv, still waiting
I was last week when l call them that they are trying to get us additional channels to their network,they is some problems and they can assured me they will definetely come-out but can,t give me the date they are keeping as secret,they say if your wife is keeping long dressing,is only for you,l sure they will come-out this december,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
ayibatonye:

There one woodlike thing that comes with your C band LNB, u need to put that thing in the lnb for the sat that has l or r (l is H while r is V) enjoy
Quiet opposite,the dielectric plate or the fiber member in your lnbf is only to convect your c-band lnbf to circular feed and without to linear feed,assemple is on the 37.5w you can get metro tv without dielectric inn the lnbf,and likewise,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
@george i finally join the nilesat owner courtsy of olofofo very big thanks to you, with this setup of mine can i get hotbird&eurobird with my 2.4m solid pan? If so pls give me the tracking freequency thanks my regards to ur farmily.@olofofo i still remember my debt to u see u soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2010
@ All Rescan w4/w7 now to receive Trace tv,Tv 5 monde now i.e 11825 v/h 27500 & 11978 v/h 27500 hope it last enjoy mpeg2.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
Good afternoon home
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
I can only get tv5 now, fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
williams85:

I can only get tv5 now, fta

Daz because Trace have gone back to $ since noon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
@all any person that is decoder can not work with remote should take it to alaba if u are in lagos enviroment, it is just 1500 naira, longlife fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2010
@ all what are d steps 2 carry out a unit 2 unit transfer?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2010
Adex70:

@all any person that is decoder can not work with remote should take it to alaba if u are in lagos enviroment, it is just 1500 naira, longlife fta.

it would be better if they are in PH
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by nearest(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
Help! what is the function of the 'loop out' behind the srt4669x? can it be used with other decoders?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
nearest:

Help! what is the function of the 'loop out' behind the srt4669x? can it be used with other decoders?
good Question. . .the loop out function is to sends signals form your receiver(the master receiver now) to another one (which is the slave).
the signals from the master is what the slave will utilize there cant be any change from what the master is showing.
and yes you can loop out signals to another receiver.
hope this helps you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
nearest:

[/quote
also remember to put off the lnb power of d slave dx, in the menu settings. I hope it helps.
Enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ all. Pls can sumone help with d steps of unit 2 unit transfer, one gud n d others which does not boot. Pls guys help me out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
S3N stopped working on strong this afternoon even when the card is not married and the same card works with their old receivers but not with strong,startrack and all other receivers except theirs what re they up to and what ll be the fate of card sharing if this continues.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2010
freshp:

good Question. . .the loop out function is to sends signals form your receiver(the master receiver now) to another one (which is the slave).
the signals from the master is what the slave will utilize there cant be any change from what the master is showing.
and yes you can loop out signals to another receiver.
hope this helps you.

in addition, if the master receiver is watching a channel on a vertical transponder, all vertical transponder will be available to the slave and vice versa.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2010
@all

for all those trying to loader their strong decoder. i have uploaded a STRONG SRT loader that allows you to do it from your system. u will need a system with a directed serial port or a laptop with a usb to serial converter. it is a must have for everyone that wants to play around with strong patched. it can also help you wake up your box when something goes wrong from loading from a flash drive.

enjoy it.

http://www.plunder.com/STRONG-LOADER-download-8639b580a7.htm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ilish,pls help me atach d stb file of 1.22 that u use to upgrade your decoder to my email.The ones i downloaded no work.kunlerasaq@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
Haba guys plsssssssssssssssss
someone should help me with the steps on how to carry out a unit to unit data transfer
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
Haba guys plsssssssssssssssss
someone should help me with the steps on how to carry out a unit to unit data transfer

@flodel:
Ol' boy no b war o.

try these steps:
1. Look for the RS232 Null Modem cable.
2. Connect at the ports of the faulty and good decoder.
3. Leave you faulty decoder off, i.e put it off at the back of the box.
4. Put on your good decoder.
5. Enter the menu
6. Go down to Systems setting
7. In the sytems settings go to data transfer
8. Besides Firmware there is Press OK
9. Press OK
10. Follow the instructions that follow till the download process finishes.

Hope this helps
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
I was trying to upgrade 69x and just immediately it starts loading nepa take light and to my suprise the stb could not be recognize by any system and when i put on the receiver it ll just flash something like 8888 and go off.I want to know if anyone has experience so and if theres any remedy for the receiver,remember it cannot be recognize with computer or stb to stb transfer.I never believed that software can kill any original stb cos i always wake them up through computer.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
I was trying to upgrade 69x and just immediately it starts loading nepa take light and to my suprise the stb could not be recognize by any system and when i put on the receiver it ll just flash something like 8888 and go off.I want to know if anyone has experience so and if theres any remedy for the receiver,remember it cannot be recognize with computer or stb to stb transfer.I never believed that software can kill any original stb cos i always wake them up through computer.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ lovala
thanks but after i pressed ok 4 firmare and initialization completed it connect stb and on, i powered the bbox n it has been blink (-----) 4 long now what do i do?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2010
@ lovala
thanks but after i pressed ok 4 firmare and initialization completed it connect stb and on, i powered the bbox n it has been blink (-----) 4 long now what do i do?

@Flodel
Did you see your faulty box flashing numbers from 1 to 100 while it copied and downloaded. If yes, did your faulty stb go off on its own after the downloading and come back? If yes, then your faulty box is now fine. If NO to both questions, close off both boxes and start all over. It occurred once like that with me at my dealers place. When I took the faulty box home and did the transfer with my own box, it worked. You can even change the good box and use another one. If after all these it doesn’t work, then if you in Lagos, just visit Alaba International market and get their electronicians to check your faulty box. NOTE: Use the same series of decoders to do transfer to transfer. Don’t think you can upgrade say 53x to 63x or 53x with 20x. it won’t work.

I hope your box gets busy soonest. Sorry o!

@Pito;
Sorry my brother. That should be a case of one of your ICs being affected. May be it the solution can be gotten by changing one of such ICs. Some one has posted on that in the forum. Read back and check. I stand to be corrected though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.