Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438511 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
@twinstaiye,
I think time has come for us to sanitise this thread. We have gradually deviated from discussions on FTA to sharing of keys and illegal hacking of pay tv.

This was not the original intention of the founders of this forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IRAPADA(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
George_D:

@twinstaiye,
I think time has come for us to sanitise this thread. We have gradually deviated from discussions on FTA to keeps and illegal hacking of pay tv.

This was not the original intention of the founders of this forum.
i quite agree with u on that,is high time we all mind what we post or maybe we shd al go back and read the dos and donts of this forum
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
@George, i will disagree with u slightly .reason being that most insanity witnessed here are caused as a result of the selfishness of the so called gurus who have decided to rigid with releasing helpful info or giving info ofline. The newbies have resulted to helping themselves&ignorantly post here to show off for their efforts
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IRAPADA(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
toba:

@George, i will disagree with u slightly .reason being that most insanity witnessed here are caused as a result of the selfishness of the so called gurus who have decided to rigid with releasing helpful info or giving info ofline. The newbies have resulted to helping themselves&ignorantly post here to show off for their efforts
@toba and geoge,u guys are one of d gurus we ve and i thk u guys shd pls try orientate the newbies on hw to post info
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
@SEGUNFMS,Email me details to: wma21st@gmail.com, ,Am eager to learn from you.@All,what is the essence of knowledge that cant be shared?To me that sounds like we are in for nothng.It is the same so called who share knowledge thru the so called cults like G-GROUP and the underground method.Thats absurd.Share what you know with others.Why being RIGID?Ode goes to SWORDSWIFTER for being helpful on RDI board.Viva newbies and viva NAIRALAND gurus
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
segunfms:

@all

for those that have the biss key software, i included software that can open viaccess card, nagravision and irdeto 2 but not all the station open. i open cinema star, teletoon and giwi on bard 5 the french channel and it open dstv too but not stable and also nss 7.

this are the pictures.
@will be greatful if u wud send it to my mail also henrybaby1@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
toba:

Bros

am not sure if u read from part 1 till part 4 u will see that the elders give freely and help one and another, but the newbies are not ready to learn instead of them taking their time to read tru they keep asking already treated question and started posting illegal keys,, this is against the forum rule
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
nawa oh
i tire 4 some people
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
, what adults (not only in age but maturity and responsibility) see lying down, the young ones (not also in age but in irresponsibility and immaturity) cannot see even while standing on a 10 storey building. What happened to rules? I am registered on more than 20 international satellite forums, each having it's own set of rules that you can't break without been baned, how can you be talking of a hacking a provider in a public forum where it not only illegal but criminal? If you are irked by the G group, has any one stopped you from forming one? I called for the lock down of this thread sometimes ago and some people where calling for my head, now we will have to cope with the next few pages filled with mumu people's emails (no appologies), for people posting keys freely here, I would suggest you google dark Alex and read the story of how an electronic manufacturing giant made life difficult for him , with more power comes greater responsiblities. I once thought we had a moderator on this forum,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2010
well said bodejohn i guess our oga Moderator dont have time for this forum again honestly,, uve said it all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
twinskenny:

well said bodejohn i guess our oga Moderator dont have time for this forum again honestly,, uve said it all
Thats the only reason why illegality is been discussed openly, keys to paytv freely posted and hacking systems n links are being freely discussed without fear of being banned !!!! Wake up mr moderator n do something bout it now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
@segumfm my brother the picture look like it,s from computer,how can one use this channels on satellite tv,explain it to me thru my email-charlesgadotor@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
@all Try and check www.super-sat.net for your decoder software,click on strong and download,l try srt 4669x software 1.21p it work but it boosting freezing so l have to reversed to srt 4669x software 1.10p,beware l only try strong srt 4669x 1.21p.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
segunfms:

@all

for those that have the biss key software, i included software that can open viaccess card, nagravision and irdeto 2 but not all the station open. i open cinema star, teletoon and giwi on bard 5 the french channel and it open dstv too but not stable and also nss 7.

this are the pictures.
Pls,i need d software.dis is my e-mail(bisi12004@gmail.com)thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
Quote:

twinskenny
SRT 4663X, SRT 4669X, SRT 4900HD & DREAMBOX 800HD!

Re: Dvb-s For Pc Open All Biss
« #12 on: Today at 03:39:41 PM »

@segun

how much internet you need for this thing to work?

I wonder what u were thinking of when u made this post?

twinskenny:

angry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2010
I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE 'SEGUNFMS' WILL ACT IN A WAY THAT THE INTELLIGENCE OF A HUMAN CAN BE QUESTIONED, WHAT DOES HE WANTS TO ACHIEVE? RESPECT? REVERANCE?. I JUST DON'T GET IT, I'M HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED AT YOU.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2010
EMAILS addresses will soon start flying now, guys its really true that common sense aint common at all.
Opens DSTV? opens dstv my foot, he wants recognition for himself, shouooooooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2010
gadotor:

@segumfm my brother the picture look like it,s from computer,how can one use this channels on satellite tv,explain it to me thru my email-charlesgadotor@yahoo.com thank you
Please l am waiting for your respond thru my mail.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2010
Good morning to all,let today bring good things as well new channels,l hope this forum will be best of all of them.keep up.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2010
Damn! We losing it all! Why do people keep doing the wrong thing?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2010
Its high time we get our bearing right on dis thread
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2010
I was told that there is a software that turns 69x to hd but i was contemplating whether is 1.20p they were talking about
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ohikhena(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2010
I thought this segunfms guy was already an old timer when it comes to knowing the do's and dont's of this forum.Cos if i can recall well he has been with us for a while now.All i can say is that am really dissappointed with his post.And too all those always fund of posting thier email addresses u do so @ ur own risk.Twinstaiye abeg wake up to ur responsibilty.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2010
I was told that there is a
software that turns 69x to hd
but i was contemplating whether
is 1.20p they were talking about. Has anyone know something about it ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by broomstick: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2010
I actually think the best way to put a stop to this madness is to lock the thread for good. It appears all the efforts of thread pioneers and founders is gradually going down the drain as some people av simply refuse to learn. Civility, cautin and decorum is definitely none of their attributes!
Good Morning!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2010
Lock which thread?does it really solve the problem?lets just keep quite n watch them n the moderator cos i remember last year in season 4 when i posted sometin abt ftb it was deleted almost immediately but now like the moderator dnt wnt to know wat they post here.any way lets just concentrate and mind those dat use any how words here we know who is who.one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2010
omokoaustine:

I was told that there is a
software that turns 69x to hd
but i was contemplating whether
is 1.20p they were talking about. Has anyone know something about it ?

Why don't u ask the one who told u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ohikhena(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2010
I thought this segunfms guy was already an old timer when it comes to knowing the do's and dont's of this forum.Cos if i can recall well he has been with us for a while now.All i can say is that am really dissappointed with his post.And too all those always fund of posting thier email addresses u do so @ ur own risk.Twinstaiye abeg wake up to ur responsibilty.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hoga: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2010
@SEGUNFMS,
please Email me details to: hoga2011@yahoo.fr
merci d'avance
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinstaiye(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2010
Ttwinskenny, amoniseni, you know my itinerary, why then did u then say i dont have time for this forum again? Oga gan o, to salamander who reported the post to me, thank you, and that i expect everyone to do, no wonder report to moderator is there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
Oga moderator, pls don't b angry al we are saying is that we ned u to protect this great fta African forum from people or persons who dn't have regards or respect for this fora. Pls guys we ned to do more research on how to nail more birds & not posting illegal keys. One luv, Fta 4 eva
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
i jus install ew6 wit 90cm dish wit d signal quality hitin 64 .i could only receive 4 channel.i now decided 2 move it bak 2 ew3 /sirius 4.@all ew3 nd ew6 wich 1 is preferable plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.