Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438711 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
am looking 4ward to r/madrid vs barca match.el clasico anybody know where it's going to be broadcast on FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
sidwell:

am looking 4ward to r/madrid vs barca match.el clasico anybody know where it's going to be broadcast on FTA
@camp de nou
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
@Ibaku,
i'm well oo my brother.Thanks for asking.I've not been hearing of you lately at the base.Pm me sometime.

@Salamander,
I have one 3.1m lying idle just as we speak.Sathob and i had worked on it for about a month still no blip.Maybe we can all come together around some special kenkey and fish and see what we can turn out from it.What do you say?!Have a pleasant evening.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2010
l very sure 3m can received nilesat and l want to know whather the ku is prime focus or not,and what are the channels that you are getting as well as your location in Ghana
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
sword
ur lnb ooo, you haven't changed that? since u r not hitting 90% let alone 97% on 22W, 'stafariiii, i wonder. get into action. we have worked on that for 1 month? i think it's  twice, about 1 month ago. I have the strongest of all believes that you will hit green with a better lnb. sala will tell you. let's talk about ur thing, u know it - C.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
l just want someone in Ghana to come out to say he is receiving nilesat.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hey gadator!
what the eyes have seen and the ears have heard is what we testify! what else more than what sala has said do u want to hear? grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
Is it that nobody in Enugu is facing badr?Why dis silent?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
@sword, sathob, blackstar and all follow Ghanaians lets all come together and nail this satellite down. If u need my help down there cal me in also
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ Salamander
Which lnbf did u use with the 3m mesh dish,am having a very big challenge with a 3m mesh facing badr,i knew that fuji is ok for mesh but am using octa(8 way)lnbf by name fuji hd and its 0.1db with high gain up to 70db. Am suprise wen i was getting badr tp very low,though am still waiting for my country men to reply me so that i ll know if nilesat is closer to the location.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2010
Dont kill ur decoder,just call me if u're within ogun state and u wish to upgrade ur 4663 or 4669
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2010
Dont kill ur decoder,just call me if u're within ogun state and u wish to upgrade ur 4663 or 4669.08038856861
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2010
versace400:

Dont kill your decoder,just call me if u're within ogun state and u wish to upgrade your 4663 or 4669.08038856861
versace400:

Dont kill your decoder,just call me if u're within ogun state and u wish to upgrade your 4663 or 4669
My bro your ad is too much,keep it in check.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2010
@All,What is this g group thing?I have observed that it must be a cult of some sort.As for SABC1-3 on Intel 7/10,the encryption software is still Nagra 1.What Candyman should do is to run a factory reset on his stb.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2010
@Pito
The lnb is Eurovision but with your lnb you should be able to get it. I believe someone closer to you maybe able to assist you on that.

@GH Members
Sathob and I will be visiting the guy with the setup I talked about to take snap shots today. Those who have time should get in touch with sathob or me. Seeing is believing.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2010
Ilish:

@All,What is this g group thing?I have observed that it must be a cult of some sort.As for SABC1-3 on Intel 7/10,the encryption software is still Nagra 1.What Candyman should do is to run a factory reset on his stb.Viva fta
If you say the software is still nagra 1,that mean you are receiving it too,feed the house,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emexi: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2010
Is it that nobody in Enugu is facing badr?Why dis silent?[quote][/quote]

@pitodenz . i have observed that it is rather difficult to track badr here in enugu. the last time i did that i spent almost 2days on the hot scorching sun finding that bird . though i finally got it using the aljezerra frequency. but the mbcs cracked so much that i didnt have the patience to change lnbs, so out of frustration i quickly changed to nilesat . if i were you i quickly move your dish to west and track nilesat. very easy to do. i use fuji lnb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2010
I DO NOT NEEDTHE GEORG GROUP OR G CULT.
I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT FROM THIS FORUM.
AFTERALL THE GEES DO NOT OWN NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
Sophieamore1:

I DO NOT NEEDTHE GEORG GROUP OR G CULT.
I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT FROM THIS FORUM.
AFTERALL THE GEES DO NOT OWN NAIRALAND!!!

u get beef with george?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ Gh members,
I have a friend in Kumasi who told me he had nailed nilesat before,he said it was years back with a 2.4M mesh.
I think we should all converge one day,probably one weekend and work on that nilesat thing but we have to get all sort of lnb(0.1db).One of us should coordinate and organize this nilesat conference,I nominate gadator as our senior president.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2010
I discovered that Faith Channel on Is7/10 does not not show pictures on 4669 but it shows on 4653. What could be the possible cause of this?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ameboperoo:

I discovered that Faith Channel on Is7/10 does not not show pictures on 4669 but it shows on 4653. What could be the possible cause of this?
may be the channel PID of the 4669 is not correct rescan the frequency , to update current PID of the channel .check both pid of both receiver to see if it  is same.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
olofofo:

u get beef with george?
ASK THEM O. . .ASK THEM!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
esuo2:

@ Gh members,
I have a friend in Kumasi who told me he had nailed nilesat before,he said it was years back with a 2.4M mesh.
I think we should all converge one day,probably one weekend and work on that nilesat thing but we have to get all sort of lnb(0.1db).One of us should coordinate and organize this nilesat conference,I nominate gadator as our senior president.

Thank you esuo2 for your confidence in me l can assure you that next year nilesat in Ghana will be a common thing in GHANA,l have friends who are willing to get it a try,l am also thinking of better dish size let it happen,once again thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ameboperoo, that problem is software related. i experienced it with the 1.10 me patch. i entered pid, vpid manually and even rescan to no avail. but when i upgraded to 1.20p mytv patch, the problem was corrected. so if u are on 1.10pME i suggest you move up to 1.20p mytv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
please do not joint any gee oculties group,l tell you that all you need is in the forum,you shd always ask you can sure many welling to answer you,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
gadotor:

[b]
please do not joint any gee oculties group,[/b]l tell you that all you need is in the forum,you shd always ask you can sure many welling to answer you,thank you
bookmarked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Sammu,where do we get the 1.20p?I have tried persiangig and crosat but to no avail.Advice plz (better be not be a g-group stuff), lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ gadator

Take it easy with ur posts. Clarity is the word.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
spacevice:

@ gadator

Take it easy with your posts. Clarity is the word.
Do you have something that l don,t know,however thank you,but l hope everyone in this forum are willing to help anyone with a problem,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ilish:

@Sammu,where do we get the 1.20p?I have tried persiangig and crosat but to no avail.Advice plz (better be not be a g-group stuff), lol
l was told by a my friend in kumasi,Ghana about this 1.20p software,that a friend his brought from Japan and he used it his decoder,it,s work well.but l am yet to see it and know the diffirence,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2010
@All,
The trip was successful.I saw it with my own eyes.Sathob,Salamander,one other satmate and i paid a visit to this undisclosed area where nilesat,hotbird,eurobird,astra and galaxy11 where all coming in loud and clear on a 3m mesh dish.I'm tired now so will talk more on this matter later.Still,it's no joke at all.Some picture too were taken but i'm sure in due time,Salamander will post them.

@Sathob,
please stop pulling my legs about my lnb.I will change it soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.