Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,499 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439558 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2010
pitodenz:

@ George
The mbc drama u re talking of is already showing in badr but ll resume normal program in 2 days time but is of no use to us or else u can hear arabic.

@pitodenz,
I noticed the arabic too but was thinking they were just advertising. Lets see what happens maybe they
have english programs too when they kick off.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Candyman.
We understand but what we want to be clear on is your time-line ie.when it exactly occurred.This will enable us evaluate the situation precisely.We are not after any keys so you can go ahead and give your feedback.The frequency which was used then at the time will also be very helpful so those of us who want to know more can know what to fish out for when doing our research.Thanks!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
@swordswifter

As indicated, I have been watching SABCs on Intel 7/10 all along till two days ago when I attempted to try these keys.

I did not know where to put them after pressing 8282 and getting to the groups( Nagravision, Viaccess, etc, etc)

For trial purposes (after selecting the channel requiring the keys) I went to group 31 which reads Viaccess , Cine+Digital PPV, and entered the keys and saved.

On returning to view, there were no results on the channel I wanted but when I checked on SABCs, I realised they had been scrambled. Of course I am thinking of trying to get the original keys back and see if that can sort this out but what I do not understand is how entering of keys in this particular (Viaccess) group (number 31) has affected SABCs.

No tps were changed and the SABCs signal level remains intact.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
@swordswifter

SABCs tp being used is 11673
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Candyman,
from your information i can say you are geographically positioned south of our equator.Still,the news of you viewing those channels up until 2 days ago is quite fascinating.Maybe your receiver was on the day the codes were being changed and managed to store them or you had a special kind of sw but its not uncommon for some keys to change automatically whiles saving them(though it rarely happens).If you say you have a way of getting the sw back.Try and get it on your stb and give me a hint.I'll contact you outside the forum to teach you how to extra your S*bc code and how to edit your biss table.For the mean time i'll be doing my research with the info you have given me.I hope it all works out well for you.(your success is our success)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
Well, I am surprised to read that SABC 1-3 worked up till this week, anyway, good luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ALL:
Love World is back on IntelSat7/10 ku (12722h26657) while Olive has also been added at 12682v26657

@Swordswifter
Please, can I have your e-mail? I’ll need your help but the discussion will be better outside the forum. Thankx in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
@candyman
Oh how I wish that you posted this message before the problem started.
We would have known how to go about this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
@swordswifter,pls i kud lyk u 2 help me biss keys 4 hi-nolly and 1music on w3a,ur help will hugely rewarded.thnx,francesco4frank@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2010
2b 03 66 00 ac f3 dd 00
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
@candyman,my SABC stop working before the world cup.but just try to off the keys u put by pressing 8282 go down to CAS and put it off but if ur sabc is working before it must surely come back.give us feed back pls.one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
@lovala,
i can't give you my email.What i'll tell you is to search for the alias swordswifter.[clue]You'll see am an african who has a lot of family members in romania.I love everything digital and its the information that keeps me going[clue].Join the family with the exact alias you are using here so i can recognise you.Then we will talk.Catch u soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
@cescyfrank,
i don't do emails.If you want that info speak to your own countrymen.They know more than what they'll lead you to know.(Nigeria is the silicon valley of Africa and thats a fact).I'll ask you to hang around for a while,open your ears and eyes wide and in time you will not even have to ask these questions.Enjoy your evening.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Candyman,
for information purposes its not all the decryption codes on your favourite stb that you can see with your naked eyes when input the numbers to open the key edit table.Some of the codes are embedded in the particular patch you are using(some select few are using special patches on their stbs.I was prevy to be one of those few some time back).Anyway with those patches you won't get anywhere except from the source(some people will know what i'm talking about).Now to prevent the unfortunate event of you loosing that invaluable software,after you have tried aka tonero's method and it fails,write down all your currently active codes(keys) and reset you stb to factory settings.I know i will be tidious but i want to help you help me kill two birds with one stone.If it was embedded,it will definitely show in the clear.(i'm investing my time and energy in this because i have a stake in it.I want to extract those codes).You can also use the clue i gave lovala to find me.I'm not able to express myself fully here."Let's search for knowledge and everything else will follow"
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by adedayo101: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ALL
 gudevening everyone here. i am a brother to a member of this forum i.e borderline. i av heard a lot about this forum from him but i never really cared to come inside and see for myself  until today. now i see where he has been getting his information.
i hail my big brother,olofofo,who has been helping me with getting some satelite inputs and logistics as well. many thanks to you. i also hail irapada who also helped with some installations when i called on him.  although, i am still a student[400level], i command a lot of respect from my mates,lecturers,and people i would never have been able to meet both in school and in lagos all because of my little knowledge of satelite tv installation.up to date,i av installed up to ten 90&60 cm dishes. i owe all of this to my brother and all of you wonderful members here who helped him become an installer himself. i say thank you all & God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
swordswifter:

@Candyman,
from your information i can say you are geographically positioned south of our equator.Still,the news of you viewing those channels up until 2 days ago is quite fascinating.Maybe your receiver was on the day the codes were being changed and managed to store them or you had a special kind of sw but its not uncommon for some keys to change automatically whiles saving them(though it rarely happens).If you say you have a way of getting the sw back.Try and get it on your stb and give me a hint.I'll contact you outside the forum to teach you how to extra your S*bc code and how to edit your biss table.For the mean time i'll be doing my research with the info you have given me.I hope it all works out well for you.(your success is our success)
Candymann:

@swordswifter

As indicated, I have been watching SABCs on Intel 7/10 all along till two days ago when I attempted to try these keys.

I did not know where to put them after pressing 8282 and getting to the groups( Nagravision, Viaccess, etc, etc)

For trial purposes (after selecting the channel requiring the keys) I went to group 31  which reads Viaccess , Cine+Digital PPV, and entered the keys and saved.

On returning to view, there were no results on the channel I wanted but when I checked on SABCs, I realised they had been scrambled. Of course I am thinking of trying to get the original keys back and see if that can sort this out but what I do not understand is how entering of keys in this particular (Viaccess) group (number 31) has affected SABCs.

No tps were changed and the SABCs signal level remains intact.

please l will like to know your location or country,sat name,freq and sr and whather you have carry-out decoder upgrading,if yes where do you get the upgrade and boot version.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2010
@gabator,
i don't know if the question is directed to me but what i do know is our conversation so far gives all the relevant info you would want to know about this guy.His country is not important.What is,is the fact that it a ku beam and since its on pas7/10,it only means he is within the S.A. beam.Still that does not matter to us because it's the same nagr 3 they use on all their sats except for astra 4a(top tv) so if one is clear,all the rest is.Now he mentioned he has been watching it for about 3yrs now until last when he tried to input those biss.This only goes to show he rarely upgrades his stb or where the sw is coming from is a unique source.Still in any case from my experience you can't ask him to devulge that source since it usually comes with strict rules.What you are after is the codes which is easy to extract once the channel is up and running so that's what we must focus on right now-helping him get his channels back then we can also have what we want.The rest is not important.Ps.The frequency is on one of his earlier post.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2010
still l want him to reply me,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2010
@gadotor,
Sure my friend.By the way,just a friendly advice and because i like.If you plan talk openly and freely about keys,i'll suggest you find a way of removing your address from your profile.You wouldn't want anyone paying you any unpleasant visits would you?!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2010
my brother don,t take it the wrong way l just want the man himself to come out.but all the same if you have the answer,than give it to me,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2010
@gadotor,
by now you would have certainly got his attention.One way or the other you will get an answer from him.I hope you get the answers you are looking for.I was just talking from my own experience ie.If you meet a true guru or someone who has been in this business for long,you won't get "some" of the answers you are looking for by the way you are going about it.Anyway,a good night to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2010
swordswifter:

@gabator,
i don't know if the question is directed to me but what i do know is our conversation so far gives all the relevant info you would want to know about this guy.His country is not important.What is,is the fact that it a ku beam and since its on pas7/10,it only means he is within the S.A. beam.Still that does not matter to us because it's the same nagr 3 they use on all their sats except for astra 4a(top tv) so if one is clear,all the rest is.Now he mentioned he has been watching it for about 3yrs now until last when he tried to input those biss.This only goes to show he rarely upgrades his stb or where the sw is coming from is a unique source.Still in any case from my experience you can't ask him to devulge that source since it usually comes with strict rules.What you are after is the codes which is easy to extract once the channel is up and running so that's what we must focus on right now-helping him get his channels back then we can also have what we want.The rest is not important.Ps.The frequency is on one of his earlier post.
The sabc/etv on (PAS7 @68.5E) may still be on the nagravision 1 while the sabc on intelsat 902 @62 currently broadcasting on nagra 3 which is a different package, according to sentech/vivid south africa www.sentech.co.za ,they are currently broadcasting via PA7 / PAS 10, the sabc on (INTELSAT902@62EAST) is not included on vivid.by the way the guy from SA does his receiver has nagra 3 access , i dont think so,just in case.this is just a nagra1 and nagra3 issue.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2010
@ Sword, how do u do ? good job on here,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2010
Good Morning to all fellow satemates,
I have some issues on my heart that I will like to spill out, I know I will step on the toes of others, but all the same I have to speak out. First and foremost, I will start by commending the founding fathers of this great forum for their dedicated efforts, time, money and resources that has brought us this far.Oga moderator thanks for the good work done.
I have been following this thread since season 2, but I was a rookie by then, absolutely! Not that I have arrived but I can differenciate my left from my right, thanks to you all again. Just the beginning of this week I re-visited Part two and I was so amazed at the stock of knowledge deposited, great work, and congracts!
What I have observed lately is that the founding fathers of this forum think that they have established an empire among themselves, so if I need something, why not asks this fellow because I have his Contact and e-mail address, I was very happy when swordswifter told a colleague I don’t do this email, email stuff.Thats an epitome of maturity and unselfishness.Thats why we always complain that the thread has turned into something else, lets just think about it.
Secondly, when you visit other sat forums, they have sub threads, sticky threads, whatever. One of the thread s is the key section where they post keys but nairaland has got a childboard, we have different subthreads but not a key section, I suppose the key section is the G group and that belongs only to the men, I hope you all understand, those who seem to post more in this forum, I wondered why all the subthreads were not pasted in the G group. Maybe getting the keys is a privilege for your supposed hard work, huh….huh…huh God have mercy, Africa, lets learn from the whites, why are we so selfish, I don’t think any of us generate the keys or the softwares,maybe I stand to be corrected. Something that the white guys say we should enjoy; a black man will go for it and hide it from his fellow black man, Oh! That’s not fair.
Lastly, Lets stop the tribalism, nationalism, ethnocentrism and lets love one another, let’s be united, Africa unite! If a mate asks a question and you want to answer, do so diligently, and if you don’t want to answer leave it alone. Lets be patient and tolerate each other, God bless us all and long live FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2010
@esuo2
Good talk my brother.i dont know dat u have thesame view like me but thank to u to say it out first.some think they know everything but do not remember that know one is useless we all useful in one way and another,i have been to diffrent forum but never see one like this one(G GROUP).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by foxteroh: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
One million thanks for ur contribution
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
@esuo

what you should ask yourself first and foremost is how many so called keys are useful to us right now? i will like to believe there's more to satellite than keys. it seems the obsession is with keys. KEYS are available on Google for free, u do not need a group to share any key. having said that, even in so called foreign SATELLITE FORUMS, there are things that are not discussed openly, more like a need to know basis. even those that are discussed openly have the following disclaimer at the bottom:

"watching paytv without a valid subscription is illegal"

why don't we just leave the FTA thread as it is, a free to air thread and forget about keys, group etc. am sure if someone out there feel that ur contribution has been immense to our discussion on this thread, you will be brought into the light,  but until then  just stay on course, do your research and contribute meaningful to to the FTA scene,

there used to be a time when everyone contributed meaningfully to discussions here and everyone benefited, see what's happening now, KEYS, PATCH, GROUP etc. where are all here to learn and repeating topics that have been treated time and again over and over again is just turning the thread into what the founders father did not intend. i rest my case.

VIVA FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Sincerely, you have both spoken well
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
@Esuo and all

I believe you said it right. But as olofofo said, not everythig is to be discussed on the forum because of legal and other matters. Even on RDI forum, there is the disclaimer that nothing on Romanian keys should be discussed. In the same vain, we have pay tv here who are very much interested in what is happening on this forum and they have spies lurking around all long time. Don't you think that posting of some keys may lead to some legal action against the thread?

The best method I believe is what is happening now; being careful of what is going out there and codifying some of the messages. And making personal contact with some of the members that are closer to you also helps a lot. I will tell how much I have benefited from this. The best way of getting the best out of FTA, is practicalising it. As per our telephone conversation, I was telling you about the research we are carrying on on Nile and other out-of-footpriint sats on 2.4m mesh.

And contrary to popular believe, Nile, hotbird, orbit, etc is available in Accra with 3m mesh!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
@salamader

Is that 3m mesh with holes blocked or just 3m mesh?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
@olofofo
3m mesh, no holes blocked.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
that's fantasctic! what exactly are you getting? that's really good news for our brothers in GH. really good news!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.