Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439552 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2010
season's greetings 2 all my guys in da house and may long live fta,
Pls my guys i need d biss keys 4 hi-nolly and 1music at w3a,any help will deeply cherished.francesco4frank@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Celino(f): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2010
cescyfrank:

season's greetings 2 all my guys in da house and may long live fta,
Pls my guys i need d biss keys 4 hi-nolly and 1music at w3a,any help will deeply cherished, My mail is marcelinoluv@yahoo.com
, Pls help me out @ all, Am waiting, Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2010
Celino:

, Pls help me out @ all, Am waiting, Thanks

pls try 2 obey d rules of dis forum. Stop dis key menace. It's illegal to post keys of encrypted channels. If u want keys, then do a deep research on ur own and i'm sure u wil hit green. Dis thread is simply 4 FTA & not 4 keys dat open encrypted channels. By d way, what do u want from hinolly & one music dat u can't get from Astra 2b or even w7 at present. FTA is a world of freedom. Viva FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2010
I wonder o! I don't even bother my self about those channels even if they are free. With a 60cm dish and 2in1 lnb set up, and mpeg4 decoder, you get more than enough nollywood movies and music on astra2b and w4/7. Why do I need padlock 4 those hi whatever?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2010
I beg o Gurus I do not mean to upset any body with this question, I am only trying to find out if it is possible to track W6 with a 90cm dish from my location. if yes then I will check out the freq and SR on lyngsat to carry out my research Thanks for any response that might help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2010
@all,
For all those in the Nilesat family, MBC drama coming to you live and direct very soon on 101/201.
Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2010
It is unfortunate for people to disrespect the gurus who have brought us this far. I think i understand all those who have a thing against the g-group members but u see this group was created to prevent the current scenarios on this our beloved thread. Now information that are against the fundamental pillars of this thread are shared in the open. Should this continue our beloved thread stands the risk of being shut down. This is the main reason why we have the g-group. I am not a member but in my part of the world we have a proverb that says '' the chicken that walks by its mother's side swallows the thigh of the praying mantis'' and also '' the child who knows how to wash his hands properly dines with adults'' . A word to the wise is enough. Please dont let us get too emotional about the g-group members being selfish or the wicked, believe you me they are keeping the fta flame burning by doing so. Just play your cards well thats all

@ all GH members i salute. especially S & S
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2010
gadotor:

@all new channel dubai sports 2 on[b] 30.5e arabsat 2b,5a[/b] on freq 3948 h 2016,thank you
Bros please try to be specific in dishing out infos.
These are two different satellites: Arabsat 5A @30.5E, and Arabsat 2B @20E.
As you can see, they are 10 degrees apart. The closest tp to that you have posted is 3948R/2200, a feed tp on 30.5E on lyngsat.
Anyway, I want to believe its a new tp. But please try to be specific on the particular satellite-it is easier for those on motorized system though to follow up.
Enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Dodos

Long time, where have u been hiding?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
The dubai sport 2 is on Arabsat 5a@ 30e. godator is correct, he just mixed up the sat names, remember Arabsat 2b was at 3e before being moved to 20E
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ sammu,
thanks for the info
ppl should also note that our strong STBs have a way of naming the satellites wrongly from the manufacturer.
just pay heed to the degrees and you are good to go.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
@gadator i am your man gadator and i av been longing to get more channels on astra2b. give me a hint or send it to my email: softmiju@yahoo.ca
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ All
Am trying to get badr4/6 in eastern nigeria.The location is between Okigwe and Enugu,the dish is 3m comstar mesh dish.From my experience we can easily pick up badr in south here with 2.4m solid dish,so my question is,is it that to pick badr from eastern part of the country is difficult,any member from Enugu and environ who is receiving badr should let me know his signal strength in mbc and the size of dish wheather solid or mesh.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
miju:

@gadator i am your man gadator and i av been longing to get more channels on astra2b. give me a hint or send it to my email: softmiju@yahoo.ca
Don,t worry you know me that l don,t hide any thing from the forum even when the went to dis-focus me l will come out as soon as l got it,but l hope it will be in middle of next week.thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jujukemist(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
what a thread,George D how you de.movement don begin in the creeks oooooooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2010
Pito, why not try the maghreb beam on badr 5 as a reference point, it's easier to track.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2010
@Ilish,

You have got new mail, pls check your mailbox.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2010
@ salamander

Boss i dey o. Hmm some natural occurrences tie me up small but i shall show my face at your palace soon. i get your message everytime from your partner in crime STB, who has been promoting the FTA Culture in me small small. I still no forget i de owe you a bowl of fufu.

Boss i salute once again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2010
jujukemist:

what a thread,George D how you de.movement don begin in the creeks oooooooooo

@jujukemist,
The jungle movement na wao! I pray God will help us.

Looks like nilesat is getting sweeter by the day. smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2010
@ Micro
If the beam u re talking of is the same with canal then is of no use cos even if as am hitting canal above 90% aljazeera still remain red.
@ George
The mbc drama u re talking of is already showing in badr but ll resume normal program in 2 days time but is of no use to us or else u can hear arabic.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ilish

please get in touch regarding group matters

@segunfms

not possible that those keys were pasted from their group as those keys have been active for more than 3 years.

@salamander

charlie! how far. temper tempter.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Olofofo
hello sir long time reading from you in the forum.
how have you been.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
@FRESHP

I de ooo, as noobs no de gree us see space talk with all these back and forth. it is well, I guess we can not all be the same. VIVA FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Olofofo,
True talk.i just cant keep quiet @ all times some posts are valid hence. . .
All the same nice to know u are there for us.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hi pitos have you tried using FUJI to track the badh and try tracking in the evenings as there is always drop in signals these days in the morning and in the afternoon.

Try tracking it with Fox movie 11.841 H 27.487 it is hitting 70% in the evenings.

Shaw.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
microgi@nt:

Pito, why not try the maghreb beam on badr 5 as a reference point, it's easier to track.

@Pito, As stated by micro, this is only a reference & does not automatically makes u nail badr6.

My experience is such that at 98% level &quality of badr5 freq it still does not pop up but tweeking ur lnbf

skew to either 2 or 8o clock position followed by up & down movement around that badr5 position gives green on badr6.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2010
@Ilish
@all

I got some Biss Keys after google search and when I got home and tried to enter them, I realised I was not very sure where to put them after pressing 8282 on my remote.

I tried them somewhere anyway and saved but this has affected my SABCs on Intel 7/10 68.5 degrees. They are now all scrambled though the section I entered them is not a Nagravision one.

How can I have the SABCs back in descrambled mode and where do I enter the W3A Biss keys?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2010
@Candyman,
How long have you noticed this since sabc has been scrambled since the world cup began in SouthAfrica?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2010
@swordswifter
This happened immediately after my attempt to input Biss keys in my decoder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2010
@candyman
Are you sure you watched SABC after the world-cup? I doubt it becos all SABC were scrambled just before world-cup
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2010
@all,
Could we please respect the rules of the forum and leave out the discussion of keys here?
I thought this was supposed to be the 'official thread of free to air satellite tv' and not
'official illegal satellite tv keys' thread? Let us be guided pls!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2010
@candyman
it would be a big relief if u can tell us precisely when this happened.and pls let us know TPs that were on b4 the problem started.
@george
Thanks 4 the reminder.its most welcomed and timely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.