Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439555 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
@gadator, ,my bro,your understanding of the upgrading of Strong Decoders is at its primary stage.The 69x decoders are complex.The procedure I just posted has worked for me and have revived more than 1 fried 69x stbs.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ilish:

@gadator, ,my bro,your understanding of the upgrading of Strong Decoders is at its primary stage.The 69x decoders are complex.The procedure I just posted has worked for me and have revived more than 1 fried 69x stbs.
THANK YOU MY BROTHER
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by viazi: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
On this issue of Upgrading, the gurus have given us newbees enough tips on hw to go abt it, here are some, The Patch or sofware must be the working one, the best way to upgrade is tru computer, u must never use NEPA no matter where u stay, the flash drive must be virus free, the STB must be the original and such u shld only upgrade abox dt u know its origin, PERsonally i upgrade my 69x from 1.07 to 1.10, and its working well till date, PLS LEts concentrate on better tins
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
Kingskene:

@esuo2 you want to destroy your receiver.I have the same model of receiver with yours which went off after patching and never came back again.The front panel light does'nt show anymore it only displays black screen in the television.

No my brother,a friend fried his decoder and am trying to be a good samaritan.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
viazi:

On this issue of Upgrading, the gurus have given us newbees enough tips on hw to go abt it, here are some, The Patch or sofware must be the working one, the best way to upgrade is tru computer, u must never use NEPA no matter where u stay, the flash drive must be virus free, the STB must be the original and such u shld only upgrade abox dt u know its origin, PERsonally i upgrade my 69x from 1.07 to 1.10, and its working well till date, PLS LEts concentrate on better tins
thank you my brother
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
all guru here i say well down o. After upgrading my 69x i found out that d share mode consist of wireless master and slave, can anyone tell me how to make use of these function. Secondly, i wanted to buy vision channel rf combiner but i search d whole of onitsha today and i could not get, pls where can i get it to setup my transmission
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by SalandoGH: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2010
Hi All,
Anyone here heard about AD TV (show all EPL matches) or tracking it? I'm currently lodging in a hotel and it appears all their tv channels are FTA and it includes this AD TV.
Googled it and found this info regarding its beam for Africa,

NSS 7 (22 West) 4179 Right 27500 7/8 Africa, ME & Europe

their website is ADTV.ae, note that the site is in arabic but u can use google translator to help urself.
Awaiting any feedback from colleague FTA lovers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
please where is your location?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
that tp is an arabic channels they don't show epl
i do receive it on c-band
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by SalandoGH: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ twinskenny ma current location is Dakar, Senegal.

@williams85 do u receive AD Sports 3, cos that is the channel which broadcasts the EPL (all matches). i'm currently watching the match btw Blackburn and Aston Villa on this channel,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
no i don't recieve it
can u recheck the tp
goint through lyngsat.com it not there
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
I was able to get all the tp of adtv but i dont know if i can recieve it yet.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
tp has been on nss 7/c for a long time now it come and go off but l,m yet to find out why,it,s arabic channels,please try and give one of the channels for me to compel it to what l have,l wait for your reply.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
The website is written in Arabic, so no information can be gotten by me from there
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
try adtv.ae/english
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
Olayinkaoj:

The website is written in Arabic, so no information can be gotten by me from there
Olayinkaoj:

The site can be translated in english though I do not have a big dish as there is no space to mount it

williams85:

no i don't recieve it
can u recheck the tp
goint through lyngsat.com it not there

@Williams85 may be you need to check very well again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
26e badr 6-freq-11804 h 27500 and 7e nilesat freq-12226 h 27500,11804 h 27500 and 22w nss/7c freq-4179 v27500 or try 4181 v 27500.l,m having some channels on nss 7/c but not sport.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by imothepxp: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
Plz i have my receiver fortec star lifetime classic me which i wont to put biss code and i dont know how to do so.Main problem is that a cod i dont know about it before i enter the Biss code for RDV channel for exemple.Excuse me for my porest english am living in Togo and we speak french most of the time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
salando, that sounds really interesting and its FTA on nss7?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
No AD SPORTS ON THAT TP.
I've been watchin that bird 4 4yrs now.
If there is a different tp from 4179V 27500. Just help wit it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by imothepxp: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Not a joke try dis

[ RDV ] Eutelsat W4/W7 @ 36° East 12437 H 23437-3/4 | Biss | SID=1388 , V.PID= 138A
Key: 00 01 48 49 00 01 48 49
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by imothepxp: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
Also dis
[ AFLAM TV MOROCCO ] Eutelsat W6 @ 21.6° East | 11651 V 15710 | Biss| SID:0007 |
[ KEY : 1a 2b 3c 81 4d 5e 6f 1a ]

But nobody to help me for my fortecstar lifetime classic me editting cod menu plzzzzzzzzz?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
@imothep_xp what is ur problem?
don't u know that posting of biss keys is not allowed here?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
moderatortry and do sometin about these people now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sylve11: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2010
@imothep, why r u posting keys? use ur akarans na. cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2010
Why do I need to pay any subscriptions even when there are a lot of free interesting channels on DSTV position with my 2.4M motorised dish and my wife wont want me to take it away from Infinity position. Technology is getting cheaper, thank God for competitions. I'm loving it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2010
@ all
pls can one get any nigerian stations like channels, nta, ait etc using 60cm dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2010
some people are very funny, i post the key for aflam tv on w6 to g-group and someone now copy the key to this forum which is very bad. well i still have more biss key with me including 1music and hi-nolly on w3a. but for me to post it i dont think i will do that.

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2010
segunfms:

some people are very funny, i post the key for aflam tv on w6 to g-group and someone now copy the key to this forum which is very bad. well i still have more biss key with me including 1music and hi-nolly on w3a. but for me to post it i dont think i will do that.

Thanks.

Does the poster come across as as a g-group member? or you think g-group members get info and rush to post it on the forum? Those keys are everywhere for people who know where to get it and have the time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2010
I wonder o! Is the person who posted it a member of your g group? Why dont you report him through the group. What you have posted is as implicating as posting keys if you don't know.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
if u refuse them g-group, problem.
if u accept them more problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.