Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439548 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
@olofofo iam using this medium to plead to you to remember ur promise and help me on the nile&hotbird sat, as i send u a text message about it this morning, may the lord almigthy continue to guide u as u always assist people in ur life,Adex 4rm aguda s/l.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
gadotor:

@life707 pls you can,t freq and sr with satellite name and degree.please come out as soon as possible.l am waiting for you.thank you

my earlier post said it all.

Anyway, sat:         Arabsat 5a-ku (30.5E)
              FREQ:      12608
              Polarity:   V
              Sr :          2590
              Channel: Eri. Tv 2 (NB:its biss encrypted but google it)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2010
@gadotor,good work from you on CRTV infomation i taught they have different S.R then, but now i am understand.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2010
Adex70:

@Gorge-d once again thanks 4 been there 4 me i nail arab2b cb where Eritre tv & pass7/10cb, pls can i receive parksat38e,w2a,Thor3,5c&ku,Antlantic5w c/ku.also i was able to open one africatv at intel902 with a key i got some where.pls help me passuade olofofo to help me out on my set up as he promise, i believe with your additonal effort he will surelycome back to help on my nile sat. Thanks once again.
@Adex70 can u forward this one africa keys to my mail, have tried to look for it. henrybaby1@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2010
I am only making another post on this issue because of the guy who asked me to get a life. You need to see my life and you will surely pray to God for one. Go to foreign threads which some people here too are members and you would see how threads like this are operated. How heart broken can it be seeing people dropping their emails in a long list for things that are not even related to fta. If you need cheat codes go to the forum where you can get it. We advised people not to flash/upgrade their boxes, did they listen? Of course no, now we have to learn how to endure their cries, I am not a guru and I don't even what to, I learn and research daily but not by displaying my nuisance value.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Illish,
@all

I cannot get the Kenyan Mux on Intel 7/10 C Band which was previously on W4/W7 and I just dont know what could be wrong?
Could this be a signal problem? My Aljazeera reads 75%. What does yours read?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Illish,
@all

I cannot get the Kenyan Mux on Intel 7/10 C Band which was previously on W4/W7 and I just dont know what could be wrong?
Could this be a signal problem? My Aljazeera reads 75%. What does yours read?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
@candy. Kenyan mux has gone off w7, according to lyngsat.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by JMS(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hi all nairalanders with special geetings to George_D, Pito and Olofofo, i have been to the countryside near Ouesso city for holidays and some dish installations, something interesting is that i could gunned down Asra 2b, multi tv & infinity with canalsat 1.20 dish, 0.2db lnb and my alfa gold stb signal reached 55% could only be able to watch mpeg2 channels all the other went to audio, but here in Brazzaville nothing, Another experiment with Eurostar 1.85 prime focus dish with digisat 0.2db pf lnb could nailed all Badr 4/6 TPs with more than 51% unbelievable with 258 channels & feeds, could watch movies with Mbcs oh my God!!! i hope to go and live to that part of the country for long(joking, ). i am really in need of strong 4669 mpeg4 nothing on the market here.
Plz George_D & all could, you help me with my new startrack 5000 s2cu-usb, i am able to input keys but they do not work because i am not aware of its activation code different from our beloved strong 6969, i need the patch to be on to enable the keys to work; Merci beaucoup!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
@life707 and any one receiving arabsat 2b:

Please, can u list the channels you're able to receive? I know that there is lyngsat and all but I know why I am asking. I need this, please. what we receive is what finally gets to make up the content on those sites. thnkx in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
@all tracking tp for hotbird one luv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
dstiefe dey do sallah?imagine all there channels open ,i still dey watch am sha,wonder no go end.include the HD. shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sylve11: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
bodejohn:

I am only making another post on this issue because of the guy who asked me to get a life. You need to see my life and you will surely pray to God for one. Go to foreign threads which some people here too are members and you would see how threads like this are operated. How heart broken can it be seeing people dropping their emails in a long list for things that are not even related to fta. If you need cheat codes go to the forum where you can get it. We advised people not to flash/upgrade their boxes, did they listen? Of course no, now we have to learn how to endure their cries, I am not a guru and I don't even what to, I learn and research daily but not by displaying my nuisance value.

please no quarelling, i understand how u feel and what u meant; it'd be wise if u ignore somethings, some peeps just won't understand that's why the thread is getting bored by the seconds. let's keep the spirit alive, we are one! cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sylve11: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
bodejohn:

please no quarelling, i understand how u feel and what u meant; it'd be wise if u ignore somethings, some peeps just  won't understand that's why the thread is getting bored by the seconds. let's keep the spirit alive, we are one! cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2010
What time will crtv start work today
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2010
@CANDYMAN,Try to blindscan your reciever.You will get it.I got it last week but I have since moved the dish to NSS 7 Cband.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2010
@all,

36east, all free since ystaday.
Enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2010
but dsteevee sweet ooooooo!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
All 36east are now scrambled
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
Adex70:

@Gorge-d once again thanks 4 been there 4 me i nail arab2b cb where Eritre tv & pass7/10cb, pls can i receive parksat38e,w2a,Thor3,5c&ku,Antlantic5w c/ku.also i was able to open one africatv at intel902 with a key i got some where.pls help me passuade olofofo to help me out on my set up as he promise, i believe with your additonal effort he will surelycome back to help on my nile sat. Thanks once again.

@Adex,
You can recieve packsat with your c band lnb (without dielectric) and w2a also atlantic bird 5 with your c band (with dielectric) hence you need a 3-in- 1 setup for your motorised. As for persuading olofofo I think that is unnecessary since he has already given you his assurance of coming to help you out. I'll advise that you wait for him as promised.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
JMS:

Hi all nairalanders with special geetings to George_D, Pito and Olofofo, i have been to the countryside near Ouesso city for holidays and some dish installations, something interesting is that i could gunned down Asra 2b, multi tv & infinity with canalsat 1.20 dish, 0.2db lnb and my alfa gold stb signal reached 55% could only be able to watch mpeg2 channels all the other went to audio, but here in Brazzaville nothing, Another experiment with Eurostar 1.85 prime focus dish with digisat 0.2db pf lnb could nailed all Badr 4/6 TPs with more than 51% unbelievable with 258 channels & feeds, could watch movies with Mbcs oh my God!!! i hope to go and live to that part of the country for long(joking, ). i am really in need of strong 4669 mpeg4 nothing on the market here.
Plz George_D & all could, you help me with my new startrack 5000 s2cu-usb, i am able to input keys but they do not work because i am not aware of its activation code different from our beloved strong 6969, i need the patch to be on to enable the keys to work; Merci beaucoup!!!

@JMS,
Congrats on your succesful installations at the countryside. Unfortunately I don't have startrack 5000 decoder so I am unable to supply you the activation code. However I'm sure you'll get help from other members soon.
Your welcome back.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
i blindscanned my astra 2b, i got some new frequencies with good green signals but no pictures. any clue?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sylve11: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
@george d,
wetin dey lele na? how life? cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
@miju, give me d new frequencies on astra 2b
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
please try and blindscan your decoder and you will get them.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Dclique(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2010
I found NTV and Dstv's Dish tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2010
Dclique:

I found NTV and Dstv's Dish tv

Freq pls for the sake of DaarBOX
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
sylve11:

@george d,
wetin dey lele na? how life? cool

@sylvie,
No yawa. We still dey. What happened to your 3m fibre? No more luck with nilesat?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Preparing to Update 4 the First Tyme with serial Cable. . . any Fore-warnings?

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
guente02:

Preparing to Update 4 the First Tyme with serial Cable. . . any Fore-warnings?

Just make sure you update with generator to avoid fried box cry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
@gadator is crtv back on air?
please let me know.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hmmm, I trust d state where i reside. D pHcn wey dey here make sense die, once the light is brougth to take it na 12hrs later.
I just updated a frnds 69x and my 63x wit my phone usb {mmc} and in 2mins im done.
To talk true d 69x throw me into high jump oh. After upgrade e no gree stat up on its own just like d 63x did, i had 2 wrack my brain and dat was when NL knwledge came in. I switch 4rm bhind and GBAM d tin respected d young man in his frnt buh small fear ca$h me oh buh al fine.
Mehn! It was fun watchn switch and co wit sound.
Upgradin Sweet, Upgrade Naw and enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.