Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438509 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by JMS(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
Plz i have my receiver fortec star lifetime classic me which i wont to put biss code and i dont know how to do so.Main problem is that a cod i dont know about it before i enter the Biss code for RDV channel for exemple.Excuse me for my porest english am living in Togo and we speak french most of the time.

Cher Imothep_exp,
Pour avoir l'éditeur de clé avec le Fortec star Fs 4100, tu tapes 8282 au cas où ça ne marchais pas alors, essaie de faire les recherches avec google;
s.v.p j'ai besoin des clés biss de hi music ou nolly sur w3a: james_banga@yahoo.fr Merci d'avance!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
WHAT THE FxxK IS THAT!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dont fry ur decoder,call me if u're within abeokuta and its environs for d upgrade of ur decoders.08038856861
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
versace400:

Dont fry your decoder,call me if u're within abeokuta and its environs for d upgrade of your decoders.08038856861

Once is enufff!!! Haba
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ all
please what is happening to 2stv and rts of senegal @ 36 e on w4/7 ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
segunfms:

some people are very funny, i post the key for aflam tv on w6 to g-group and someone now copy the key to this forum which is very bad. well i still have more biss key with me including 1music and hi-nolly on w3a. but for me to post it i dont think i will do that.

Thanks.
you are even more funnier one can easily go to google and get those keys all one need is to go to google and type in, (1 music biss key eutelsat w3a @7west,or hi nolly biss key on eutelsat w3a @7west)on google search,then google will do the rest, since you stated that 1music have open key it is the same as posting key, it does not make any difference sat keys are every where on the net.it is just some people dont even know what is satellite keys and how to google them from the internet.cheers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
odilibe:

you are even more funnier one can easily go to google and get those keys all one need is to go to google and type in, (1 music biss key eutelsat w3a @7west,or hi nolly biss key on eutelsat w3a @7west)on google search,then google will do the rest, since you stated that 1music have open key it is the same as posting key, it does not make any difference sat keys are every where on the net.it is just some people dont even know what is satellite keys and how to google them from the internet.cheers

My brother is not as easy as you think,googling alone sometimes does not solve the problem,is about knowing the right pool to fetch your information.

Bro segunfms,pls forgive their ignorance,some people do not know,hum, what can you do

pls ive been looking for those k**ys for months now,can u please send it to my mail esuoghanney2@yahoo.com.Thank u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2010
jibrill 7:

@ all
please what is happening to 2stv and rts of senegal @ 36 e on w4/7 ?
2stv and rts are showing on my decoder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 12:49am On Nov 23, 2010
esuo2:

My brother is not as easy as you think,googling alone sometimes does not solve the problem,is about knowing the right pool to fetch your information.

Bro segunfms,pls forgive their ignorance,some people do not know,hum, what can you do

pls ive been looking for those k**ys for months now,can u please send it to my mail esuoghanney2@yahoo.com.Thank u

Ur post reveals ur ignorance!. Note the Enbolded in the post below.

microgi@nt:

Does the poster come across as as a g-group member? or you think g-group members get info and rush to post it on the forum? Those keys are everywhere for people who know where to get it and have the time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2010
williams85:

if u refuse them g-group, problem.
if u accept them more problem.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2010
I believe purpose for which the G-group was created has been defeated. It is high time we rethink about another inner circle as I kept saying.

The best option to send sensitive information through the email boxes of the inner core members. When I speak of the inner core, they know themselves.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ all
this is the second tym i'll be asking this question, pls is it possible to get nigerian stations like channels, nta or ait using 60cm dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Flodel:

@ all
this is the second tym i'll be asking this question, pls is it possible to get nigerian stations like channels, nta or ait using 60cm dish?

yes at Intelsat 68.5E on mytv platform not FTA though
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
@akerekoroabijawar & all
On which angle u are getting 2stv and RTS of senegal ?
Ard u getting them on w3 (7*e) or u are getting them on w4/7 (36*e) please where is ur location ?

@ salamandar & all
What is happening to 2Stv&Rts @ 36*e ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
@SALAMANDER,
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL YOU WILL BE INCLUDED AS ONE OF THE G-GROUP MEMBERS IF ANOTHER G-GROUP IS FORMED.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@SALAMANDER,
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL YOU WILL BE INCLUDED AS ONE OF THE G-GROUP MEMBERS IF ANOTHER G-GROUP IS FORMED.

If you know me, you wouldn't have asked that question.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
@salamanda u are nobody in dis forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
sambass:

grin Na fight?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
sambass:

Lol, I'm nobody
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@SALAMANDER,
Thats because u didnt read through the seasons, u definitely would have seen his invaluable posts which with that of other gurus made these fta thing what it is today, its a pity, !!!
sambass:

im surprised its sambass saying these, i guess u will say the same to olofofo, George, enitan, badaru, adewest, enigma, sammu and other wonderful guys that brought us dis far,, yes they dont own NL, but they made fta thing wat it is today, remember that guys !
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nowadays it seems i always visit here just to unwind.You guy don't know what you have yet it seems some of you don't take it seriously.I'm not in any "secret circle" or "g group" yet i always find what i'm looking for.Why?Because i search and never seize to ask questions.It's the attitude of "know it all" and selfishness that is not making us as africans develop.You can keep any information you have when it will do a greater good when its unknown than when its known.Still,lets venture out into the unknown and make this forum a place to store our valuable info rather than always displaying our illiteracy and making a mockery of such a wise and noble cause.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
True talk ibaku. I just admire his humble reply!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@SALAMANDER,
sambass:

haba! are these necessary, guys, what be this one na?

salamander:

Lol, I'm nobody

nummo! I say lipsrsealed, kaabu amè!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
@SALAMANDER,
I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT,
BUT NOT EVERYONE IS AS FORTUNATE AS YOU TO BE A MEMBER OF THE G-GROUP, AND NOW YOU WANT TO START ANOTHER G-GROUP.
THAT IS SELFISHNESS!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IRAPADA(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
No need to fight over noting,if u need any info just google search wil get it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am expiriencing some difficulty in connecting my 10 receivers together thru rf female to male female to male in order for me to send out ten channels as extension but after connection some of receiver are affecting each other and then produce faint picture. Please someone should help me out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
what is all this, u are all matured guys why are u behaving like this
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
salamander, hav known u 2b one of the strong pilars of this eye opening fta forum. I feel u man. Tanx 4 keeping it real. All, rescan 30.5e c-band dubai sport 2 don land. Some nile channels are comin on that bird.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
@G-group members,Kindly share what you have with your fellow G-group member on your thread.What is it that you know that we dont?Fta is dynamic and active at the same time.We continue to learn everyday new invention that leads to improved skills, Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all new channel dubai sports 2 on 30.5e arabsat 2b,5a on freq 3948 h 2016,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all keep your fingers crossed next week something new coming on 28.5e astra 2b.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2010
@All

Thanks all for the support. I don't have time for petty fight. I know the purpose for this forum. Some people don't. Let's keep the flame burning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.