Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438709 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
miju:

@gadator is crtv back on air?
please let me know.

NOT YET,I,M ESPSCTING THEM TOBE WORKING NOW,ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY SAID TO ME,I FORSEE THAT ARE FACING SOME PROBLEMS,BUT ALL THE SAME THEY TOLD ME THEY WANT TO COME-OUT BIG WITH SOME NEW CHANNELS,SO LET WAIT FOR THEM.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
@All
rescan 11130 h on pas7,10 ku and enjoy etv africa.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
what size of dish and check your fraq and sr well and what was your location
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2010
Rextab:

@All
rescan 11130 h on pas7,10 ku and enjoy etv africa.
that is south africa beam,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2010
odilibe:

that is south africa beam,

does this require the 6969 thing to enable you see the pictures and audio?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2010
Lov4sat:

at this stage and you giving advice/instructions to others i assumed you would have known what "beam" is. Well what it implies is that the satellite signals are transmitted in a particular direction, so even if it's above you, it is not possible to receive the signal. People in South Africa cannot receive MultiTV signal because it is a nigerian beam, in theory from nigeria your dish can see satellite between 37W - 80E but not all signals are beamed to your area, W3A has many beams but what you are receiving is the beam meant for africa, same with sirius4, Astra, Pas7/10, etc some  don't even have beams for africa.  beam not meant for your area that you receive are out of footprint beams, which require a bigger dish to receive e.g people in nigeria receiving nilesat, badr4/6, hotbird, etc.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2010
@all
I upgraded my 69x from 1.07p firmware with 1.10p firmware,its power-on but refused to show anything but hanged.immediatly i knew what happened so i did panel to panel revive with another 69x which is not yet upgraded but still it did not come-up.pls guys what can i do?is original strong decoder bought from strong accredited dealer @ Alaba.(sobis communication).pls dont crucify me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2010
Jay 1:

@all
I upgraded my 69x from 1.07p firmware with 1.10p firmware,its power-on but refused to show anything but hanged.immediatly i knew what happened so i did panel to panel revive with another 69x which is not yet upgraded but still it did not come-up.pls guys what can i do?is original strong decoder bought from strong accredited dealer @ Alaba.(sobis communication).pls dont crucify me.
go to a gud repairer ask him to change the display IC and upgrade with 1.10p but make sure the flash drive is not infected.good luck.it cost 3-3.5k
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2010
@ALL, anyone with 3m pan or fibre dish to sell should holla me on 08029056445 i live in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. South- South. Tanks in Advanced!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2010
BREAKEN NEWZ
New etv Africa is supposed to be broadcast FTA in Nigeria via nta Startimes that was the agreement in s.a via terrestrial signal but we are still paying. See 4 your self
http://mybroadband.co.za/news/broadcasting/12058-etv-channel-launched-Africa.html at the left corner.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
@YEMOXTRA,
I DO NOT THINK YOU READ THAT FORUM PROPERLY, NOTHING LIKE NTA STARTIMES WAS MENTIONED THERE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
@all,pls ma 63x went off sometimes ago after upgrading and it only brings flash light when trying 2 power it on.Some1 in d house recomended dt i get female-female cable 2 do decoder-decoder transfer.I went xtra miles 2 get d cable but i connects d 2decoders.The results goes like this,copying-downloading-saving pls wait,and it hangs there even when it has reached 100%.I did it over and over again,it was d same result.I called oga olofofo and he said i should go and download srt loader and i dont even have a computer system 2 go 2ru dis processing.Pls anybody dt can profer another solutn should pls help me i beg
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@YEMOXTRA,
I DO NOT THINK YOU READ THAT FORUM PROPERLY, NOTHING LIKE NTA STARTIMES WAS MENTIONED THERE.
@soph startimes is a subsidiary company or name of star tv mentioned or were you expecting to see Nta star tv? Star tv is also operating in other African countries
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@YEMOXTRA,
@soph startimes is a subsidiary company or name of star tv mentioned or were you expecting to see Nta star tv? Star tv is also operating in other African countries, check some of thier packages @ eutelsat w2a
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
@all
This issue of upgrading decoders unnecessarily, I dont know what is pushing people to do this. anyway, they are damming the consequences.
I think all those interested in this upgrade issue should create a thread. angry
Enough is enough! embarassed cry
Discuss something better here, not unnecessary upgrade of Dxs.
I hope I have spoken the mind of many in the house
Shalom
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
versace400:

@all,pls ma 63x went off sometimes ago after upgrading and it only brings flash light when trying 2 power it on.Some1 in d house recomended dt i get female-female cable 2 do decoder-decoder transfer.I went xtra miles 2 get d cable but i connects d 2decoders.The results goes like this,copying-downloading-saving pls wait,and it hangs there even when it has reached 100%.I did it over and over again,it was d same result.I called oga olofofo and he said i should go and download srt loader and i dont even have a computer system 2 go 2ru dis processing.Pls anybody dt can profer another solutn should pls help me i beg
just do same thing as i ask jay1.gud luck.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
@Jay 1,My bro,you dont have to worry about your 69x.What happened is that you were supposed to install version 1.09 before upgrading to 1.10.The only and only solution is to download an uploader software from www.strong-technology.com for 69x.Use a PC to start by upgrading your decoder with 1.09 and then finally to1.10, It will work.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ilish:

@Jay 1,My bro,you dont have to worry about your 69x.What happened is that you were supposed to install version 1.09 before upgrading to 1.10.The only and only solution is to download an uploader software from www.strong-technology.com for 69x.Use a PC to start by upgrading your decoder with 1.09 and then finally to1.10, It will work.
My brother what you said is not true,l myself upgrade my decoder from 1.07p to 1.10p without any problem,so in case l think the make of this decoder is different.That is why this decoder is having this problem,but l,m sure he will find solution to it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ilish:

i did just like dis and it dnt work for me not until i took it to a repairer and i download straight wit 1.10.anyway do whichever work for u!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2010
Now fta dstv new Tp 11844 v or h 27500 with many good channels try it now - ss9,ss blitz,mworld,Amagic,channelo and many more
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
yemoxtra:

Now fta dstv new Tp 11844 v or h 27500 with many good channels try it now - ss9,ss blitz,mworld,Amagic,channelo and many more
Thanks you bro.I'm enjoying it now.hope it shall be permanent. grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
all ur contribution(help) is appreciated i'll do as u directed thank u all.i'll inform u all the development later.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dlink DIR 412 3G WIRELESS ROUTER FOR SALE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lov4sat:

I now understand why the Gurus are no longer interested in posting anymore.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2010
Pls can some1 give me d best frequency and best descriptn to nail hotbird 13 degree east or pls should i beta go for 10 degree east rather than 13 degree east? Pls help me out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2010
what happy to dstv? will am enjoying there fta channel for now
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2010
versace400:

@all,pls ma 63x went off sometimes ago after upgrading and it only brings flash light when trying 2 power it on.Some1 in d house recomended dt i get female-female cable 2 do decoder-decoder transfer.I went xtra miles 2 get d cable but i connects d 2decoders.The results goes like this,copying-downloading-saving pls wait,and it hangs there even when it has reached 100%.I did it over and over again,it was d same result.I called oga olofofo and he said i should go and download srt loader and i dont even have a computer system 2 go 2ru dis processing.Pls anybody dt [b]can profer another solutn [/b]should pls help me i beg
i will proffer you throw the decoder into lagos lagoon.
Akerekoroabijawara:

Thanks you bro.I'm enjoying it now.hope it shall be permanent. grin
yur prayer aint different from those expecting to see a man coming down from heaven that will take them back home, but they never even thought of going to meet him over there in case of he's had a change of mind without them knowing. So, i'll advice, go pay for their subscription to avoid a broken heart
spaceman:

@all
This issue of upgrading decoders unnecessarily, I dont know what is pushing people to do this. anyway, they are damming the consequences.
I think all those interested in this upgrade issue should create a thread. angry
Enough is enough! embarassed cry
Discuss something better here, not unnecessary upgrade of Dxs.
I hope I have spoken the mind of many in the house
Shalom
my people talk say, the dog wey wan lost for bush go nefa hear the hunter's whistle

I think if none is ready to help them out after all these, they will have a change of mindset, why dem no call me or bodejohn say their decoders dey fried.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2010
The chief priest himself grin Please, take it easy with them, at least they are researching. He who has never made a mistake, has not tried something new in his life - Albert Einstein cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
Good afternoon to all,
please I need a working patch for SRT 4653X,Ive Tried all the store houses but not satisfied.Please send to esuoghanney2@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
for Backyard people there is something for you there check it out,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kingskene: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
@esuo2 you want to destroy your receiver.I have the same model of receiver with yours which went off after patching and never came back again.The front panel light does'nt show anymore it only displays black screen in the television.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Smartsboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
Please help, i upgraded my 69x successfuly. i did the same to my friends 69, d decoder restarts and nothing came up instead a few light showed and dissappeared within seconds. I have two male-female rs232 cables i want to cut to get females. How do i join the wires? The wires are three colored and one earth. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.