Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (890069 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phatkings: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

You can specially discuss about your goal of becoming an expert in your chosen field of study and re-emphasize that a PGD in global business management is the only pathway to achieve your set goals and a successful career in the lucrative field of business. You can also mention, that your previous degree in accounting didn't qualify you for a master's in business administration and a college post graduate diploma in Canada covers the limited curriculum you had at your undergraduate level. Go further by stating that a college PGD is more detailed and focused on vocational training and will provide you a solid foundation needed to further your Master's in business administration program in the near future. In all, a PGD in global business management is the only way to horn your skills and better yourself.

Please this is just a guide, you can add more logical points to it and make the letter appear very persuasive as possible.

Best of luck dude;
Thank you, you have done well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Thanks alot

Qudkom:

You have nothing to be worried about. If cic needs any information they'll contact the financial institution used instead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2019
thanks dear

Obehi44:

No they won't contact him. If at all they contact anyone, it will be his financial institution. If at all....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Noted
Qudkom:

A second Bsc. Degree doesn't show progression in your studies. With the current difficulty in securing a study visa your application will most likely be refused. Seek admission for a post graduate program in your field.

Secondly, agents do not have any influence on visa processing. Don't be deceived.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 12:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

Those people are visa officers working with CIC? grin

Have you submitted? If yes, go and pray and have faith. All the best.

I believ God won't fail me
thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
Except those someone are the immigration officer. Well this group as made me realize you need to convince them with ur LOE like why you needed a new BSc. etc. just hope on to God and try convince them why u need a new BSc degree maybe it because you weren’t taught practicals and you see this as an opportunity to improve your skills etc. Agent do not have any role regarding Visa approval. The only agent you need is the thread.

I believe my sop is good enough
I pray God favours everyone and grants us our heart desire. amen
thanks alot dear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 2:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Mfondara:
Good evening people. Please I'm new here. I got admission into Fanshawe College, London ON for combined programs...2 PGCs in Supply Chain Management and Operations Management. The admission letter states that start of program is Jan 2020 and End of program is April 2021. I would like to know:
1) Number of years my Student visa is going to be.

2) In case there people who have taken the course before or who are taking it now, how many PGWP will one get after completing the two PGCs.

Kindly help me.

I can see you sent me a PM, so sorry at the moment I am not responding to Nairaland mails. If you mention me here, I will respond immediatley.

(1) Your visa and study permit will be for the duration of your program plus some extra months.

(2) So your program will run from January2020 - August 31, 2020 while the second one will run from September 2021 - April 2022. Each program runs for 8 months.
You will get 3 years PGWP.

I am presently studying PGC supply chain management in Fanshawe College, I finish in August. You will need textbooks, lots of it (You cant find most of them in the school library). When you get your visa, mention me here and I will give you the materials for free. All the best.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2019
olamidemessi:
I wanna announce my approval
Delay indeed isn't denial .
My application was almost a year old. I applied with Reference/investment letter as proof of fund.
Until God sent Austacus my way . This dude took his time to peruse my GCMS note . Most importantly , he advised that I liquidate my investment sum as embassy is more interested in liquid funds. At first , I was reluctant until Austacus gave me reasons .
After the liquidating , dude put me through a lot and now it's a Passport request .
God bless you Bro and God bless you other gurus doing great in this forum .

@Austacus @Austacus @Austacus
How many times I call you ? May you never lack , may you always find favour when needed Bro .
In all, give thanks to God almighty .

Congratulations brother!
Your perseverance no be here. Well deserved!
Canada Visa SUN has finally shined on you.

MORE WINS!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by pete26(m): 5:00am On Jun 07, 2019
pak:
Hello All,

I applied for an MEng degree in a school in Canada where it was stated that English Test scores are not mandatory at the point of application if your initial degrees were taught in English.

However the Grad studies dept just contacted me that my application will require a TOEFL result.

I requested for two weeks to take the result.

I want to know if it is possible for me to register, prepare and seat for the TOEFL exams and get the results sent to the school within two weeks.
Ask for more time cause it takes about two weeks, I think for the result to come out. Second option might be you verifying from them if your school can send them a letter indicating that you were thought in English, if that doesn't work then just ask for more time and get the TOEFL sorted out. Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

at the POE.. you made mention of SOA.. is it going to be my soa or that of my sponsor.
Would it be the same I used for my application or a new one gotten from the bank? Thank you
Cc Austacus
Bracha

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OB411(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Father should transfer the property and term it a * GIFT DEED* in consideration of the love and affection he has for you and that the gift is irrevocable and have no claim whatsoever on the said gifted property. This document must be certified, signed by witnesses from both parties and must bear an official signature, seal and address of the solicitor that prepared the deed.

Please kindly a minute of your time to read through my previous post, you will find where I discussed HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE THE VISA OFFICER THAT YOU'RE A BONAFIDE APPLICANT with genuine intent to study and depart Canada after authorized visit.

Best of luck

This is very helpful.

Thanks much appreciation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dynatron: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning all,

For POF, are funds in fixed deposit acceptable? Or must it be in savings account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by warrination1: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Please people how can I compressed my files to 4MB required by CIC. The software I am using added watermarks to my files and the files did not less or equal 4MB. Which good alternatives can I use ??

Cc Qudkom,Niajaforeigner,Frank, Bracha, Austacus, Justmellow or anyone who can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning peeps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2019
warrination1:
Please people how can I compressed my files to 4MB required by CIC. The software I am using added watermarks to my files and the files did not less or equal 4MB. Which good alternatives can I use ??

Cc Qudkom,Niajaforeigner,Frank, Bracha, Austacus, Justmellow or anyone who can help
Try ilovepdf-dot-com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
OB411:
Hello house greetings to all.

Big ups to all the kind hearted peeps helping to increase the success story.

I need advise on how I can tie my dad's property to me as per home tie to Nigeria. It's a 5bedroom duplex with BQ serving as a rental property.

What document(s) do I have to add to the existing house document to make a strong case.

I was thinking transfer of ownership, then I was thinking maybe I should just say I manage the property for him as his only son.

Let me add I got rejected on the grounds of purpose of visit, home ties to Canada and country of residence and travel history. Looking back my sop was weak seeing all the information out here.

I have already put in for the gcms notes and expecting it by 14th, just preparing the needed document to tackle reason for rejection, which is why I have asked.

Also I have put together a detailed LOE which I will edit guided by the gcms note when it arrives and won't mind if the guru's here can help look at what I have already put together.

@frankrobbn1 @makana @Qudkom anyone available ?

All suggestions welcome.

For those helping out, may God bless you.

Cheers!

Hi, nothing can be advised yet. Unless you get the gcms note.

However, why would your father choose to transfer the property to you?? Why didn't he do it before the 1st application? Are you the only child that deserves something from him?

There are other ways to show ties. You csn always claim the building is an extension of his business operations and you manage thay branch etc....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blema111: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Hi, getting admission and scholarship from the university m, can I defer without losing the funding. Also, my dad is my sponsor and he’s retired, what are the documents required to show he can sponsor me. H he has a lot of properties. That I know. Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kemmyk: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2019
kcosam:

It is not late yet, you can still write your SOP and send it through the webform. Good luck!
okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kemmyk: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2019
mcobex:
You can send it to their email address, make sure you mention your application details. Check CIC website for the email address
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Concate:
Hello good people, any Fanshawe college admission holder in the house? Pls I want to know if u can defer your admission if u are denied visa. Kindly respond if you know.
You can contact the school directly to get first hand information on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kemmyk: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Huh.... pls u need to write an sop... and yes it's not late... u can send via email or webform

These are the emails you can send to cic through... u must state your application number, UCI Number, full name and date of birth..seeing what u are send in very vital, I advise u send several times till u get an acknowledgement of the mail

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca-Londomn visa office

LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca-Lagos visa office

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca- kenya visa office
God bless you

But plss one more issue ,I got a msg from my school just yesterday that I must pay the remaining school fees which is about 6000cad plus before the 12th of this month to retain my sit after I have already paid admission fee of about 1600cad last month ..they also mentioned that my visa must have been ready too...me that just started my visa processing...

the issue now is should I go ahead to pay for the school fees ( refundable after 10 days of resumption) or should I tell them that my visa is still under processing.

Am confused now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
pls someone wants to apply, what can one provide as Evidence of Work Requirement in Study (required)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Blema111:
Hi, getting admission and scholarship from the university m, can I defer without losing the funding. Also, my dad is my sponsor and he’s retired, what are the documents required to show he can sponsor me. H he has a lot of properties. That I know. Please help
For your first question, contact your school (they will be in a better position to answer that).
About proof of fund, your dad's statement of account, papers to show he owns those said properties (also proof to show the properties bring in money for him). Him stating some of the properties will be given to you to manage after your study will go a long way to helping your case.
NB: Since you have funding/scholarship from the school it is very good as that will tackle the funding aspect, but including the above shows your financial strength and also help to tackle the issue of home-tie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2019
kemmyk:
God bless you

But plss one more issue ,I got a msg from my school just yesterday that I must pay the remaining school fees which is about 6000cad plus before the 12th of this month to retain my sit after I have already paid admission fee of about 1600cad last month ..they also mentioned that my visa must have been ready too...me that just started my visa processing...

the issue now is should I go ahead to pay for the school fees ( refundable after 10 days of resumption) or should I tell them that my visa is still under processing.

Am confused now

I tot the cad1600 was to keep your seat... if u can pay the 6000cad b4 12th go ahead.. but make sure u are conversant with their refund policy thats on the admission letter.. also tell them that your visa application is still under processing...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Dynatron:
Good morning all,

For POF, are funds in fixed deposit acceptable? Or must it be in savings account?
Both will do, but in the case of fixed you have to make sure the fund will be ready before resumption date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
warrination1:

Google search and you will see that, also you can read back cos this has been answered so many times(use the search bar to make it faster)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
kemmyk:
God bless you

Am confused now
Tell them you are still waiting for your visa and hear what they have to say

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2019
OptimusPrime21:
pls someone wants to apply, what can one provide as Evidence of Work Requirement in Study (required)
I don't understand your question, but if you mean proof that you are working then get your employment letter, job ID card and payslip/salary account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

I tot the cad1600 was to keep your seat... if u can pay the 6000cad b4 12th go ahead.. but make sure u are conversant with their refund policy thats on the admission letter.. also tell them that your visa application is still under processing...
The school thought he has secured TRV, I guess. They think it is straight forward process
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
mcobex:
I don't understand your question, but if you mean proof that you are working then get your employment letter, job ID card and payslip/salary account

No... wen applying, wea section was asking evidence of work requirement in study... so am asking wat will I put as the evidence
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
mcobex:
The school thought he has secured TRV, I guess. They think it is straight forward process

That's another possibility
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by iny7531: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2019
congratulations
mcobex:
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (546)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78