Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,939 members, 7,946,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye (1029 Views)

My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoyemy Lying Husband A Story By Ayodele / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye by ayodeledy: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE

PART FOUR

My quest to conquer poverty never allowed me find out who Gbenga was. The expensive life he lived was enough to convince me he is rich or he came from a rich home. In all our dates he never took me to his house and I also didn't bother for sometimes. The only time I have to see Gbenga was during school hours and they are always very brief because I must not get home late beyond normal. Aunty Seyi will skin me alive.

We met at eateries or hotels and sometimes in Blessing's place. He has never suggested a meeting in his house and I didn't want to look cheap by asking him to invite me to his house. His lifestyle sometimes can be confusing because he hardly repeat any car twice. I desire to know more about him but his reactions whenever I tried to query his personality made me hands off. I can't afford to lose him now. So I continue my relationship with Gbenga without knowing anything about him.

As much as I tried not to offend Gbenga, my curiosity grew everyday. I wanted to know who Gbenga is. I wanted to know his father and his source of livelihood. I wanted to know his family members or at least, his close friends. My curiosity grew to worries and my worries became unhealthy agitations. I began to lose my peace over the true identity of my man. I planned to revolt if he fails to tell me all the details I need to know about him. I was ready to face whatsoever comes out from my action. How can I be dating a guy for almost one year without knowing anything about him. Even though he has been very nice to me, I will look straight to his eyes today and ask him who he is.

Gbenga are you an armed robber? I asked him looking straight into his eyes. This is almost one year we have been dating and you have never told me who you are. You must have something you are hiding from me. I don't want to continue this relationship again if I don't know you. Who are you? I asked. His countenance dropped because I have never talked to him that way before. He was shocked at my boldness. But why will you ever think I am an armed robber? It means you don't trust me all this while? I am also afraid of you for suspecting me to be an armed robber. With all I have done for you, how could you imagine such evil against me? I am not sure I can continue this union too with you again if you cannot trust me. His anger was more than my own and I began to regret my action. I regretted my action because even though he was stingy he was still responsible for my upkeeps.

We both parted with annoyances. For two days we didn't communicate with each other. Those two days were like my world had ended. Life without Gbenga was empty and full of pain. Maybe I should have used a better approach instead of asking him if he was an armed robber? Sincerely, I think I was rightfully wrong, I talked to myself. Assuming he didn't come back, will I lose him? Why should I allow him slip away like that? I will call him and apologise. I picked my phone but I couldn't dial his number because my mum taught us that if a man loves you, he will always come back for you. I hope I am not playing cheap because of his wealth and the things he has been doing for me? I changed my mind and two days became two weeks. Two weeks of hell!

Other Stories By Ayodele Adeoye;

1. Married But No Sex
2. Accidental Marriage
3. The Married Reverend Father
4. The Man I Married
5. My Spirit Wife
6. Impregnate Me Or I Die
7. Magun
8. Pastor's Second Wife
9. My Rich Wife
10. My Father Impregnated Me

To subscribe for any of these stories click on this link http://ayodeleadeoye.sadorect.com/

Or call +2348036136040

(1) (Reply)

See How Linda Ikeji Broke Up With Her Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi / "Baby I've Not Seen My Period" Reply As A Boyfriend? / Check Out These Precious Ukwus Pix 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.