Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? (11958 Views)

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by CodeTemplar: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2019
Danabu:

Before he died and rose form the dead. His death and rising changed the game!
How?
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by CodeTemplar: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2019
openmine:

Bro I believe the purpose of your thread is to enlighten you and others about the question you asked!
Now being the one who wants to learn,you should be asking more questions to their submissions and not making it seem like you already know!
Secondly, I believe the teachings and instructions in Malachi are an extension of the laws of moses,the levitical priesthood and the old covenant!

For every law of moses in the old covenant, comes with an obligation to obey....failure to obey attracted punishments!
In the case of Israel not paying tithe as instructed by God in the law,they will attract devourers!

Now the question you should or may be asking is which covenant are you under?
Are you under the laws of moses?
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mammon worshipping @codetemplar, you rebuke the devourer the same way you tithe-evangelists rebuked him during covid-19 lockdown.

Yet you still suffered losses lol!
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
In the Old Testament the bible makes us understand that one of the benefits of tithe is God rebuking the devourer. Since our anti-tithe army have dispelled the usefulness of tithes after the coming of Jesus, How can I provoke Gods intervention in rebuking the devourer or personally rebuke the devourer effectively?

Please let's keep it simple and provide bible backed arguments.
Why do you have a "devourer"? That ought to be a better question for you to ask. If you are living in obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ (not your so-called pastors), why do you have a devourer in your life? undecided
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by CodeTemplar: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why do you have a "devourer"? That ought to be a better question for you to ask. If you are living in obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ (not your so-called pastors), why do you have a devourer in your life? undecided
Ask God, since you claim you know Him and He was the one who mentioned it in His Word. Yeye...
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Ask God, since you claim you know Him and He was the one who mentioned it in His Word. Yeye...
Oh, you mean God said He set the devourer upon all those who He has called as Children of God? I have no knowledge of this claim you make so you are best showing us all where God in fact did this according to your claim undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by CodeTemplar: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
The Bible is not politics or any other earthly enterprise you argue over mostly for the sake of just arguing. If you want to learn, then ask to be taught, do not ask for argument between other Christians.
I hope you have outgrown this level of immaturity.
Re: Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? by SocialJustice: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I hope you have outgrown this level of immaturity.
Come smell my anus and tell me. Can't smell it by myself.

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam / 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)