Stats: 3,201,110 members, 7,977,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure (7819 Views)

Calabar-ugep-ogoja-katsina Ala Road- Another GEJ Project Buhari Takes Credit / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by babapupa: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

u sound akalaish and oyoish,so i don't blame u grin grin

try make sense sometimes,
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
tpiah:

y dnt you tell mi what you wrote be4 dat.
philip0906:

that road has been in construction 4 only God knows how many years. . .passed there yesterday and it was blocked.as far as I'm concerned, every thing about d road is substandard
dat was my main point. . .not d blockade of yesterday which was just 2 affirm what u said.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

hope u read dat b4. . .dickkhead grin grin

If I refrained from replying u the first time dont u think its cus I correctly believe that ure beneath me and, thus, deserve no kinda attention from His Royal Highness? So, quit bothering me and spit out my hairy balls from ur mouth. Now, be gone. . . . . !!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
babapupa:

try make sense sometimes,
make sense?u deal with people according 2 their knowledge. . .4 me 2 have said dat,i definitely had come 2 conclusion dat u r nothin but a retard. . .butthole tongue tongue
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by tpiah: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

dat was my main point. . .not d blockade of yesterday which was just 2 affirm what u said.

well, if the road was under construction for many years, and after it was finally completed, a huge sinkhole opened up in one part of it, do you think there's a connection between the soil composition and the state of the road.

as it is, the road is going to be out of service again for a while.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by babapupa: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

make sense?u deal with people according 2 their knowledge. . .4 me 2 have said dat,i definitely had come 2 conclusion dat u r nothin but a retard. . .butthole tongue tongue

It's really not by force to prove your lack of common sense, I'm glad you did though.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

Do u have to put "faces" after each of ur sentences? It makes u seem like a raving lunatic u know?
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

If I refrained from replying u the first time dont u think its cus I correctly believe that ure beneath me and, thus, deserve no kinda attention from His Royal Highness? So, quit bothering me and spit out my hairy balls from your mouth. Now, be gone. . . . . !!!!
words probably used by child despoilers(u know 2 well). . .retard
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
babapupa:

It's really not by force to prove your lack of common sense, I'm glad you did though.
even if u hit a combo shot. . . grin grin grin
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

words probably used by child despoilers(u know 2 well). . .retard

Whats this sick fantasy of urs with child ra.p.E! Three freaking threads and thats all u talk about on each one. Like I asked u on the last one where u talked of ra.pi.ng underaged Ibo girls: U GOT SISTER'S DONT YOU? WOULD U LOVE 4 THEM TO GET RA.PED, U BEAST!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Beaf: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
@philip0906
Don't even bother getting into any wars. Is it worth it? Just keep making your point, the two people you are arguing with both have their agenda's (corruption and foolishness), so just make your point with a straight face and let them go on. Its like having an intelectual debate with a Lastma official.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Whats this sick fantasy of urs with child ra.p.E! Three freaking threads and thats all u talk about on each one. Like I asked u on the last one where u talked of ra.pi.ng underaged Ibo girls: U GOT SISTER'S DONT YOU? WOULD U LOVE 4 THEM TO GET RA.PED, U BEAST!!!
I'll keep repeating it till d whole world hears it. . .TURN UR EYE AWAY 4RM MY "FAMILY" grin grin. . .people lke u shouldn't be left on d prowl. . .u know 2 well what u do. . .espece de macaroni tongue tongue
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
Beaf:

@philip0906
Don't even bother getting into any wars. Is it worth it? Just keep making your point, the two people you are arguing with both have their agenda's (corruption and foolishness), so just make your point with a straight face and let them go on. Its like having an intelectual debate with a Lastma official.
grin grin grin grin grin ok i won't. . .just had 2 cool off grin grin
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by oderemo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Its like having an intelectual debate with a Lastma official.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by tpiah: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
Its like having an intelectual debate with a Lastma official.

does beaf really consider himself an intellectual?

the word has a very loose definition these days.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by oderemo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
SIR , I HAVE FOUND YOU AN ARGUMENT: BUT I AM NOT OBLIGED TO FIND YOU AN UNDERSTANDING.
SAMUEL JOHNSIN.1784.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by babapupa: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
tpiah:

That cracked me up.

Are we not talking about the same pesin wey no sabi differentiate between real molue and the one inside display case?

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by babapupa: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
ode remo:

SIR , I HAVE FOUND YOU AN ARGUMENT: BUT I AM NOT OBLIGED TO FIND YOU AN UNDERSTANDING.
SAMUEL JOHNSIN.1784.

You really can not substitute common sense with these ridiculous quotes you keep posting all over the place.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
tpiah:

na wa oh. . .4 d second time on this same thread tpiah still can't understand simple english construct or probably dats his own way of attack or raising d heat(my bad if so)undecided undecided
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by tpiah: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^yes, I'm the one who cant construct or understand simple sentences in english.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^yes, I'm the one who cant construct or understand simple sentences in english.
ok i c. . .nw i understand. . .thanks 4 making it clear
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Beaf: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
tpiah:

One good thing about Lastma, is that they willingly confess the obvious. But lets talk about the road.

babapupa:

That cracked me up.

Are we not talking about the same pesin wey no sabi differentiate between real molue and the one inside display case?

Wonders shall never end.  

I wonder what "cracked" the road? Corrupt contractors or corrupt employers?

Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by tpiah: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

ok i c. . .nw i understand. . .thanks 4 making it clear

no problem.

you're quite intellectual, as beaf pointed out.

Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by oderemo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
You really can not substitute common sense with these ridiculous quotes you keep posting all over the place
if those quotes were ridiculous, you need a shrink.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by femmy2010(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
I guess the then Us president should be blamed for hurricane Katrina?
For me Fashola is a governor 4 the pple and by the people.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
ode remo:

Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by oderemo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
You really can not substitute common sense with these ridiculous quotes you keep posting all over the place
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Beaf: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
femmy2010:

I guess the then Us president should be blamed for hurricane Katrina?
For me Fashola is a governor 4 the pple and by the people.

I see no reason to blame Fashola, but that is not to say we should cease from discussing a road thats been causing pain.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
Every thread on NL is now turning to a Biafra Vs Yoruba war?

You ppl are just hopeless and jobless. Imagine! Future leaders of Nigeria
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Beaf: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, it is tiring. Can you imagine that just discussing a road would lead to such? Nigerians sha! cry
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by Mariory(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
It appears this was the fault of the contractor. The the government stepped in anyways and is doing it's job. So there really is no reason for the Original poster and his merry gang to be blaming Fashola directly.

The colapsed LASU-Iba road.

Engineer Johnson while answering several questions posed by the lawmakers, also indicted the contractor of the project, when he agreed that the N9.89 billion 18 kilometer road was rushed by the contractor.

This, it is believed could be the reason why the road gave way just within two years after its construction.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/30/collapsed-lasu-iba-road-lagos-indicts-contractorlagos/
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

well it just has 2 be so. . .cos on ground,thats how it is. . .sick country

Fashola Commissions 11 Projects In Badagry And Ojo / Biafra Pre-wedding Photo You Will Cry PICS / Tinubu’s First Year Has Been A Nightmare – NNPP