Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (99152 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by chocho13fct: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
clive2u:
are they rich?
Okigwe guys lol
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Emmybest77(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Codes151(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Foolish girl!

High possibility u can die

Definitely might do cc

12 and proud, no worry! Delivery day we go sabi
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by thedondada(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
This world.is gonna be over soon.

Nothing more to see. And she has the balls to flaunt it over social media instead of hiding in shame.

Her parents have failed that's all I can say.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Icon79(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
But how is she gonna deliver this baby tho? I am seriously concerned angry shocked

O pari
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by revontuli(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is disgusting. Where are her parents? Where are that boy's parents? They are chicken, how are they supposed to raise a child? So awful and depressing in every way. She's setting a horrible example to other young girls and her parents just allow this?
What is the world coming to?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Smile4daddy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na their problem be that.

On my way to Fela Shrine

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nelly613: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biko i'm leaving Nigeria to South Africa..... Kai

APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITIES NOW

7Up Bottling Company Recruitment – Graduate Sales Executive;

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Interns Recruitment At PropertyPro.Ng

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 At KPMG Nigeria

APPLY HERE NOW!

Service Centre Agent Recruitment At GIG Logistics

APPLY HERE NOW!

GTBank Tech Academy Program 2018

APPLY HERE NOW!

Procurement Officer Job At West Africa Container Terminal

APPLY HERE NOW!
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
This op is a liar, the girl is not 12 she is 16
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Diso60090(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, delta state.. All of una take am grin
. Igbo land
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Adakintroy: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
They they are called culture shock.

Just as its a shock to see a twelve yes old married, it is also a shock to see a man marry another man.

What is shocker, depends on were your standing.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Neocotez(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
mikaelangelov:
You mean say that girl dey 12 years?

Her football age or what?

She can give birth to a baby girl that could get pregnant at 8yrs and take selfies too
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Houseofglam7(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nelsonmoney:
common bae at age 12 I know u, you were all over me.
Shhhhh
Be quiet.
We in public grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by kingawo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chisos
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by ststyreal(f): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
J.E.S.U.S! J.E.S.U.S!! J.E.S.U.S!!!! Lord have mercy!!!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by leksite120(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
all dis pic funny die
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by BabaAroba: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don't blame them,they have government that get plan for them,they are entitle to grant and no school fees for them and we call ourselves first in Africa,iro ni o

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mizwisdom:
OK o, they said SA is developed, it's also advanced in sexual waywardness

Lol, I knew I would find your bitter ass here. They say the UK is also more developed than Nigeria, it must be a lie grin.

New figures reveal just how many 10-year-old and 11-year-old schoolgirls have conceived in England and Wales

ttp://www.madeformums.com/news-and-gossip/uk-girls-falling-pregnant-at-10/5037.html

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Lhimeet(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
I hope you'll be proud enough after delivering the baby and seeing the pain and stress you'll go through..

Anyways safe delivery!
smiley

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just thinking about what to think about this. This left me................
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
They should continue

When time reach they will sort themselves out

Marriage is not sex but the capacity to withstand the storm
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by exclusivejayce(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Not her fault, she has finally broken her mother's record. Radarada.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:
This is disgusting. Where are her parents? Where are that boy's parents? They are chicken, how are they supposed to raise a child? So awful and depressing in every way. She's setting a horrible example to other young girls and her parents just allow this?
What is the world coming to?

Parents can't control everything their kids do. chicken,? grin, how ?. There are 5 nigerian boys who went viral on social media for raping 2 young girls , are their parents chicken ?. Yes , parental guidance should be questioned but we can't always put the blame on them for every rubbish the kids get up to nowadays . It's scary though.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by youngest85(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!
And today nko?
Broad is the way......everything don open wide
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by benitwater(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

wishes her safe delivery
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Agugbadin: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
danny56:
South Africa always representing Sodom and Gomorrah......

You are not far from the truth, the land is evil and rape capital of the world
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Agugbadin: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
danny56:
South Africa always representing Sodom and Gomorrah......

South Africa is a Sodomic and sangomanized Nation. After you see them at synagogue
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by papoose180(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin my belle ooooh
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
mikaelangelov:
You mean say that girl dey 12 years?

Her football age or what?
hahahaha, see Saraki's face like as if EFCC is coming for him.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Mizwisdom(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, I knew I would find your bitter ass here. They say the UK is also more developed than Nigeria, it must be a lie grin.

New figures reveal just how many 10-year-old and 11-year-old schoolgirls have conceived in England and Wales

ttp://www.madeformums.com/news-and-gossip/uk-girls-falling-pregnant-at-10/5037.html

Dude, who made you SA defender? you have inferiority complex. You've been hoodwinked, I wonder what you're gaining with this.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Eagleword14(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.