Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (99248 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by emekatheo: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Vesico-vaginal fistula loading if care is not taking.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Dude, who made you SA defender? you have inferiority complex. You've been hoodwinked, I wonder what you're gaining with this. Is South Africa and the UK less developed than Nigeria because they have 12 year old stupid girls ? Lol. Bitter old hag.

Lmfao, what are you gaining from hating them ? . So you are confident because of your bitterness and hatred ? grin.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by emekatheo: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Vesico-vaginal fistula loading if care is not taking.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Houseofglam7(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
youngest85:

And today nko?
Broad is the way......everything don open wide
Yup
I share the same testimony with your sisters undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by revontuli(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Runalong333:

Parents can't control everything their kids do. chicken,? grin, how ?. There are 5 nigerian boys who went viral on social media for raping 2 young girls , are their parents chicken ?. Yes , parental guidance should be questioned but we can't always put the blame on them for every rubbish the kids get up to nowadays . It's scary though.

I meant children not chicken, stupid phone autocorrect messed it up. Chai!
Parents should have taught them about birth control and watched them better. But 12 is too young! That's horrible
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by tolguy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, delta state.. All of una take am grin
grin
iphanyiuma:
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

I meant children not chicken, stupid phone autocorrect messed it up. Chai!
Parents should have taught them about birth control and watched them better. But 12 is too young! That's horrible

No issues . I get you, but there are always going to be kids like this no matter how hard you try to parent them. Same with these white kids who go on mass shootings, I doubt all of them are without parental guidance , but whatever they encounter at school or outside the home might drive them to these stupid decisions. But I get you, their parents might have been reckless too , or the kids were just stubborn.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by extremelygolden: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:

Help me add Uganda for that list, abeg.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
danny56:
South Africa always representing Sodom and Gomorrah......

No grin

it is ZIMBABWE that represent itgrin

GYarbonka grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haaaaaaa just 12years old! Oga oooooo
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by enemyofprogress: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
South african girls like fùck die,,u go fuc k Bleep yr prick go pain you
ol boy na true you talk o, one fok me and I die while doing it, but na for NY dream it happened o
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by DavSagacity(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
yoyouyou:
By the she's 24, her child will be almost 12. To each his own.
And she can become a grandma @ 25 as well
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Yup
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by youngest85(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Yup
Clap for yourself
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Imowo: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
25 Shocking Men and Women Cancer Symptoms you Shouldn’t Overlook – Numbers 7, 12, 21 and 23 will shcok you | Stay cancer free – School Plus Career

Recently, the World Health Organization WHO of the United Nations celebrated the no bra day, #NoBraDay to remind us all that Cancer is a very dangerous disease that affects both men and women. According to eehealth.org, Women are often times affected by breast, colon, endometrial, lung, and cervical, skin and ovarian cancers. However, the cancers that most often affect men are prostate, colon, lung and skin cancers to mention but a few. While Oncologists argue that men are more likely to develop cancer, they also believe that women are more likely to survive it. This post wishes to concern itself the 25 most shocking cancer symptoms that you may not have known but shouldn’t overlook from today!

About 1.7 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed and reported in the United States alone each year. While many people follow basic healthy living protocols that minimize their Cancer risk, like getting adequate exercise, eating a balanced diet, and not smoking, there are countless forms of cancer that can’t readily be averted by lifestyle changes alone.
Most Scary is the fact that many symptoms of cancer go unnoticed until they’ve spread through the entire body.

Please read to the end, this post is truly a life saver.

1. Unwarranted Weight Loss
While many people assume that unwarranted weight loss is a good thing, in so many cases, it’s a sign of something more serious than meets the eyes. Unexplained weight loss, particularly in the double-digit range, can be an early sign of certain types and forms of cancer. Sometimes, Cancers of the esophagus, throat, and stomach can be present with difficulty swallowing or feelings of fullness, often causing significant unintended ans sudden or sometimes gradual weight loss. According to studies, Colon cancer is also a frequent contributor to unintentional weight loss, thanks to the changes it can cause in your digestive habits.

2. Too much Fatigue
Sometimes between work, social commitments, running errands, and trips to the gym, your average daily activities and modus operandi are enough to make anyone feel wiped out. However, if you feel like you can’t get out of bed, or find yourself needing a significant amount of extra rest, it is very possible that it might be the sign of something more serious.
While certain cancers, like lymphoma, leukemia, and even thyroid cancer, are known energy-sappers, virtually any type of cancer can wipe a person out of energy and appetite. If you’re feeling significantly more fatigued than you should, check in with your doctor to make sure something serious isn’t causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

3. Anemia
In America alone, there are countless medical issues leading to the three million anemia diagnoses in just one year. Cancer can occasionally be a contributing factor to this common disease and ailment that plague humanity of all sorts and race. Cancers involving the blood and the bone marrow, including bone cancer, myeloma, leukemia, and lymphoma, can all contribute to the underproduction of healthy red blood cells. Sometimes bleeding in the digestive tract is caused by stomach and colon cancer and can also contribute to anemia. When you start vomiting or puking blood, do well to contact your doctor and get cancer diagnoses fast.

4. Extreme and Frequent Numbness
When your hands and feet become suddenly numb and this happens frequently, it’s time to high-tail it to your physician or personal doctor. While there are more-common explanations for extremity in numbness according to mayoclinic.org, which may include pinched nerves and diabetes, tumors of the brain and spine can also limit the good functionality of certain nerves, . .. . ...... ........

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/19/cancer-symptoms/
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by revontuli(f): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Runalong333:

No issues . I get you, but there are always going to be kids like this no matter how hard you try to parent them. Same with these white kids who go on mass shootings, I doubt all of them are without parental guidance , but whatever they encounter at school or outside the home might drive them to these stupid decisions. But I get you, their parents might have been reckless too , or the kids were just stubborn.

Teen pregnancy has been a problem in the States and the UK, but with the widespread birth control education it's hell of a lot less now.
Maybe the parents can't control what the kids do all the time but they could at least stop her from posting on social media and advertising it as an achievement.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by jclassiq(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!

but now you can roll with 20 right?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
They are happy them think say marriage is all about sex.

BTW, Ohamadike is back and many Atikulators including me are waiting to get instruction to know our next move tongue
Don’t mind the eediots.
Them think say na Doggy style
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by danjalingo: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
What's really going on?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

Teen pregnancy has been a problem in the States and the UK, but with the widespread birth control education it's hell of a lot less now.
Maybe the parents can't control what the kids do all the time but they could at least stop her from posting on social media and advertising it as an achievement.

South Africa is one of the few African countries that encourage birth control and sex education for teens , so we cant blame the government, these kids might have known better but stupidity prevailed. Again , I will disagree with you. There are kids that are openly rebellious and will do anything to spite the parents , she could be one of them. You can't control what they get up to on social media , that is why the nigerian boys I mentioned had the audacity to post rape on social media , I'm sure the parents were shocked and disgusted when they found out , but the damage was already done . I'm not sticking out for the parents , but I'm saying let's be objective, putting the blame on them might not be fair .

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by LeoFish92(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:

what's the origin na of that meme?

Is it from a movie or what?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by vikstandon(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Girl I pity you... Your growth now would be stunted, you go just dey go round and round.
In the next decade this boy wey you dey jollily with go find okpekesis wey tall... Em go refer to you as dwarf.

But girl you fine to do yourself this kin thing...Omoge una Neighbourhood boys go still need help you widen ur Vagina make you fit born this pikin... I no go fit help you, South Africa far!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by sarcasticdude(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!

This site and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by zetonet: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
wow
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Cannonleo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

pampers and baby food cost be looking at both of you in 7d
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by iphanyiuma(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
LeoFish92:

what's the origin na of that meme?
Is it from a movie or what?
me bin wan ask you o gringrin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by iphanyiuma(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
extremelygolden:

Help me add Uganda for that list, abeg.
added grin

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by tobbyd341(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iru palapala wo ni yen
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by KcMarShalL(f): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
HhahahahahhahHHhaha..... choi!!! I don laff piss for my pant oo...

iphanyiuma:
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda, delta state.. All of una take am grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by deebrain(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
yoyouyou:

English has suffered.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
if her parents consent no problem. It's better than been a hoe
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by dolak: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
yoyouyou:
At 25, she will be a grandmother, by 37, a great grand mother...... I need to purnish her biological mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.