Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (99151 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Mdtoba(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

hmm this world is coming to an end ,12yr old girl pregnant when she should be in sch
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nobody get cane for that neighborhood?? Make Dem flog crase comot their head.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by iphanyiuma(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
KcMarShalL:
HhahahahahhahHHhaha..... choi!!! I don laff piss for my pant oo...

like seriously.. Picture of the pant or idonbelieveit gringrin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Black race all we know how to do is kill,fvck,and spend recklessly.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by springtech(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blood of Zachariah.

This is unbelievable.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by spongebob007(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by oluwafemim(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

Aaahaaaa, wahala gidi leleyio
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobodys(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Body wee sha tell you when you enter labour room...
Next time you won't play mummy and daddy play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Octaves(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yankee101:
I doubt the 14yo is the baby daddy
don't go there o. When I was that age in JS 2, what my classmates knew and were doing that time was just unspeakable. I was naive about sex then but I learnt a lot from them . So it's very possible the 14 yr old is the baby daddy
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Abdbaba: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Tweak2k: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
South african girls like fùck die,,u go fuc k Bleep yr prick go pain you

you don nak any b4?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Tweak2k: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2018
josephgentle51:
Foolish Girl

see. her mouth like the joker.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by yoyouyou(f): 3:18am On Oct 20, 2018
deebrain:

English has suffered.

I'm teachable. Apart from the fact that I omitted "time", how else could I have put it?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by BabbanBura(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!

Sadly true dear - just like most women were virgins on their wedding days those days contrary to what obtains now!

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by KvnGRezz(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2018
I swear this chuudren need better flogging with better caane angry angry.. Thats how i saw one south african girl doing Mouth Gig in class
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Houseofglam7(f): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2018
jclassiq:

but now you can roll with 20 right?
You've been noticed kiddo....Now run along....
Go on....keep walking.....

And stay dafuq outta my mentions! angry
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Azam101: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Failed parental upbringing !
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by ladyn4real(f): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
I think that the parents of this little girl should be organising for C-section than showcasing her online
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by julioralph(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Lord!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by internetpo(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
She doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. They think marriage is easy bah?

Congrats, safe delivery. Your eye go soon clear.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by KcMarShalL(f): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
I don wash am grin grin

iphanyiuma:
seriously.. Picture of the pant or idonbelieveit gringrin

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Maryus: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
clive2u:
are they rich?

Ask Google pls.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by jclassiq(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
You've been noticed kiddo....Now run along.... Go on....keep walking.....

lol. kiddo?
lady I'm probably older than all the men you have ever blown in your life.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by jclassiq(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:

lol. kiddo?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by jclassiq(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:

lol. kiddo?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wow this is great!
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by olaadesino(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
In Nigeria, child abuse
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by zudoteku(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2019
akeentech:
At 12 I was still calling my d1ck Kokoro
This Killed me grin grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by zudoteku(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2019
iphanyiuma:
like seriously.. Picture of the pant or idonbelieveit gringrin

Werey grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.