Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (445323 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by NTUk1: 4:24am On Jan 10, 2020
I thought I should put this info out there as it’s been very common lately. If your Ds160 confirmation number doesn’t match your appointment confirmation number, simply call ‭01 227 8955‬ and it will be fixed instantly and you will be emailed a new appointment confirmation letter. Stay blessed xx

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Kokomo: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2020
NTUk1:
I thought I should put this info out there as it’s been very common lately. If your Ds160 confirmation number doesn’t match your appointment confirmation number, simply call ‭01 227 8955‬ and it will be fixed instantly and you will be emailed a new appointment confirmation letter. Stay blessed xx

Hello boss good morning, where will I see the appointment confirmation number?

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by NTUk1: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Kokomo:

Hello boss good morning, where will I see the appointment confirmation number?
Good morning, it’s at the bottom of that page. Where the Barcodes are. The first bar code is for ds160 number. Check under the barcode and make sure the number matches your actual ds160 confirmation number.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Kokomo: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2020
Ok, will check and revert
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Kokomo: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
NTUk1:

Good morning, it’s at the bottom of that page. Where the Barcodes are. The first bar code is for ds160 number. Check under the barcode and make sure the number matches your actual ds160 confirmation number.

Thanks boss, my DS-160 and visa application number were actually difference, I have placed a call to them and they have corrected it. They have now send me a new visa appointment confirmation.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by NTUk1: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kokomo:

Thanks boss, my DS-160 and visa application number were actually difference, I have placed a call to them and they have corrected it. They have now send me a new visa appointment confirmation.

God bless
That’s great! Glad I could help.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Shittabbey1759: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
When is your interview appointment?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jokunle(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
NTUk1:

That’s great! Glad I could help.

Pls where’s the site for my fiancee start the k1 visa process. I’m new to all of these. I need the site she will need to print out the document to fill and send back to them
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jokunle(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=dicsnemma post=85649080][/quote]

Bro can you send your number to Josepholakunle1@gmail.com. Let’s be friends and help each other while we learn here too. Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls i
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by NTUk1: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
jokunle:

Pls where’s the site for my fiancee start the k1 visa process. I’m new to all of these. I need the site she will need to print out the document to fill and send back to them
https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jokunle(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by dicsnemma: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=jokunle post=85674686]

Bro can you send your number to Josepholakunle1@gmail.com. Let’s be friends and help each other while we learn here too. Thank you

Alright, I’ll send you an email
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gudnexvincent(f): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

Can your much older man read and ask in his own city about his own passport? Is he an ignorant or what? Did you understand when I told you to expedite a passport he needs a serious reason, death, funeral, etc. and visiting is not one of them but he can try and pay extra money to get his passport in 1 day.
Ask him to research where the Nigerian embassy is for to apply for his visa and send him your invitation letter by mail with the real signature. Nigerian embassy doesn't accept electronic copy or signature, he will need the copy of your passport too. He needs to know where to get International Yellow fever vaccine and pay for it, then wait this vaccine to be effective, it takes about 10 days after being applied. So what the point to expedite the passport if he needs to wait for your mail and invitation, yellow fever vaccine too. Are you his mama? He can't do the research by himself?
Can he read the Nigerian visa website https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/visaguidelines

He can travel to closest Nigerian embassy and apply there too. Yellow fever and Nigerian embassy takes time and he even didn't start it. The expedite passport for the 1st passport is not easy if it's not about matter of life or death, my friend recently was denied just to visit close, Mexico and he needed to wait 6 weeks for a normal passport and the funny thing this friend is a Federal employee and works in the same central government building, they denied him even knowing he has a perfect background check as a Federal employee. So it's not easy to expedite it.

I advise, just do it a normal way passport and let your man do it and start it if he is a man and he really wants to meet you. He is an American and his Nigerian fiancee needs to tell him what and how to do it? We all do our part by ourselves and we all know how our documents work. It's weird, your US fiance is weird.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gudnexvincent(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

Can your much older man read and ask in his own city about his own passport? Is he an ignorant or what? Did you understand when I told you to expedite a passport he needs a serious reason, death, funeral, etc. and visiting is not one of them but he can try and pay extra money to get his passport in 1 day.
Ask him to research where the Nigerian embassy is for to apply for his visa and send him your invitation letter by mail with the real signature. Nigerian embassy doesn't accept electronic copy or signature, he will need the copy of your passport too. He needs to know where to get International Yellow fever vaccine and pay for it, then wait this vaccine to be effective, it takes about 10 days after being applied. So what the point to expedite the passport if he needs to wait for your mail and invitation, yellow fever vaccine too. Are you his mama? He can't do the research by himself?
Can he read the Nigerian visa website https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/visaguidelines

He can travel to closest Nigerian embassy and apply there too. Yellow fever and Nigerian embassy takes time and he even didn't start it. The expedite passport for the 1st passport is not easy if it's not about matter of life or death, my friend recently was denied just to visit close, Mexico and he needed to wait 6 weeks for a normal passport and the funny thing this friend is a Federal employee and works in the same central government building, they denied him even knowing he has a perfect background check as a Federal employee. So it's not easy to expedite it.

I advise, just do it a normal way passport and let your man do it and start it if he is a man and he really wants to meet you. He is an American and his Nigerian fiancee needs to tell him what and how to do it? We all do our part by ourselves and we all know how our documents work. It's weird, your US fiance is weird.

In as much as you claim you're trying to help, I don't appreciate you talking about my man or me in that manner. If you will advice me while at the same time making fun of me, then you can as well keep your advice to yourself. This group has been just fine without you and the guys here have always tried to help everyone out no matter how long it takes them.to understand it. So if you'll be sarcastic in your replies, you can as well stay mute or leave the group. I. Trying so hard not to sound rude, so don't think I can't be rude. And for your advice/suggestion, make a meal of it and have it for dinner.

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
otomori:

Omo nla. God bless you.
the smartkitty guy matter weak me aswear

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2020
@Sandraigho

What stage are you now, have you been able to get the case no from NVC? I'm still waiting for NOA2, I'm still on day 90 from NOA1 date, I feel my approval is imminent though.

@gloriussugar

I just read your interview transcript, please be strong hopefully you'll smile at last no matter how long it will take, I think you would have been approved if not for what OJO filled for you in 2013, I wish you the best.

Congratulations to everyone receiving approvals recently, I wish all of us waiting for ours the best.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Treasureprince1:
@Sandraigho

What stage are you now, have you been able to get the case no from NVC? I'm still waiting for NOA2, I'm still on day 90 from NOA1 date, I feel my approval is imminent though.

@gloriussugar

I just read your interview transcript, please be strong hopefully you'll smile at last no matter how long it will take, I think you would have been approved if not for what OJO filled for you in 2013, I wish you the best.

Congratulations to everyone receiving approvals recently, I wish all us waiting for ours the best.

Hey bro
Yes i got the case and invoice number lastweek.
Preparing as much as i can towards the interview
Thought about you too. Your NOA2 is around the corner...cant wait to hear ur gudnews as well.
Thanks a lot for asking...sincerely appreciate

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
sandraigho:

Hey bro
Yes i got the case and invoice number lastweek.
Preparing as much as i can towards the interview
Thought about you too. Your NOA2 is around the corner...cant wait to hear ur gudnews as well.
Thanks a lot for asking...sincerely appreciate
that's great, I always wish us the best, we're in this together and God will surely see us through.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fiance(e) visa or any Family related visa takes time and paperwork but it is mostly approved unless the beneficiary lied in the application or interview or presented fake documents.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Treasureprince1:
that's great, I always wish us the best, we're in this together and God will surely see us through.

Amen

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Kokomo: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Hi guys, as per photos of beneficiary and Fiancee needed for the visa interview, can one show them photo on the phone/tablet or do one need to print standard copy at a photo studio and take along?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Dutchleez(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
brownesugar:

Congratulations @Dutchleez
Did the CO by chance mention to you when it ll be ready?
Been approved too,been tracking the status but still stuck in application received

Hi
Any update in regards to your passport?

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by brownesugar: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Dutchleez:

Hi
Any update in regards to your passport?

@dutcheleez none yet aside status saying its undergoing administrative processing ..
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by brownesugar: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Kokomo:
Hi guys, as per photos of beneficiary and Fiancee needed for the visa interview, can one show them photo on the phone/tablet or do one need to print standard copy at a photo studio and take along?

Garget or any electronic device whatsoever is hightly prohibited there,some digital wristwatches sef aint allowed.. print your picture from regular picture lab ..note:best it comes out natural no photoshop or filters on the pictures

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by dicsnemma: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello everyone, please for those who have gone for their interviews, how did you hold the pages of documents like pay stubs, bank statements, IRS transcripts and Affidavit of support together without using a stapler? Was there certain instructions in regards to this at the security point. I will appreciate a swift response to this please.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by brownesugar: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
dicsnemma:
Hello everyone, please for those who have gone for their interviews, how did you hold the pages of documents like pay stubs, bank statements, IRS transcripts and Affidavit of support together without using a stapler? Was there certain instructions in regards to this at the security point. I will appreciate a swift response to this please.

@dicsnemma you can use office clips and stapler to hold your docs,for me no one disturbed or complain about my stapled documents or office clips..infact is better to have your documents arranged in sequential order stapled or clipped together to avoid delays when tension grips hold of the applicant... best wishes

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Dutchleez(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
brownesugar:

@dutcheleez none yet aside status saying its undergoing administrative processing ..

Oh, same with mine.
I just hope it won’t exceed the two weeks or perhaps sooner.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by dicsnemma: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
brownesugar:

@dicsnemma you can use office clips and stapler to hold your docs,for me no one disturbed or complain about my stapled documents or office clips..infact is better to have your documents arranged in sequential order stapled or clipped together to avoid delays when tension grips hold of the applicant... best wishes

Thank you so much @brownesugar for the swift response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (261) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.