Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Romantic Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Words (351 Views)

Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear / 20 Romantic Words That Make Girls Go Crazy / See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Words by excel81(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good Afternoon to all great IQ in relationship and romances in the house.
Am in LOVE with a lady and she also loves me too. But i had a challenge with her. She used to tell me that am not ROMANTIC WITH WORDS and she would smile politely.
This gives me alot of concern. Pls what are the best romantic words and how can i go about it?
Pls i need your Advice. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Extra Baggage In Relationships - Bianca Johnson / nothing / The Importance Of Romance In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.