Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? (6100 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by uyilicious(f): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]

BY BEING MORE AFFECTIONATE
Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by Iskwew(f): 4:20am On Sep 05, 2007
I have dated a few naija men and I find them to be verrrrryyyyyyy romantic. None of them spent great sums of money on me which is good, cuz that is not d way to ma heart. Each person has a dominant Love Language - the Language that makes them feel loved. Some examples are: quality time, talking, service (doing things for them), listening, gifts ( not all inclusive). For me, romance from ma man would be in spending time wit me and truly enjoying each others company. Especially when he is busiest, to know he carved a bit of time (could even just be 10 minutes) to be just with me! Another thing I find romantic is his provision for his family-now I don mean just buying expensive things, I mean when he goes to work every day to provide his families needs, even when I KNOW he don't want to, but he does it cuz he is the provider. My romantic man, he has my back all d time, maybe sometimes even when i'm in a situation cuz of ma big mouth *blushing*. These are the romantic things that stand the test of time. Now, if I can just find one, SINGLE, romantic man for me!
Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by amaikama(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
By the word "ROMANTIC" it means not only giving gift but showing her how deep is your love for her. you can take her on an evening walk when the sun is just going down to a nice place like a beach or garden, just walking holding hands talking making her to laugh her heart out.

And when you see the atmosphere is changing making her to feel cold, wrap your hands around her to keep her warm if you are not wearing a double shirt to offer her one. always commend whatever she does as you two proceed with your walk and always put up a smile even though you don't know how to smile.

Afterwards, take her home and tell her, how much you enjoyed her company wish it did never end and ask her when would she give you another opportunity to see the sun go down again with her besides you? Don't ask for a good night kiss yet. just let the romantic desire built up real hot.

Guys, don't be surprise. your next outing with her, she will be the one to kiss you good night.

Trust me guys, it works like magic
Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by amaikama(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
By the word "ROMANTIC" it means not only giving gift but showing her how deep is your love for her. you can take her on an evening walk when the sun is just going down to a nice place like a beach or garden, just walking holding hands talking making her to laugh her heart out.

And when you see the atmosphere is changing making her to feel cold, wrap your hands around her to keep her warm if you are not wearing a double shirt to offer her one. always commend whatever she does as you two proceed with your walk and always put up a smile even though you don't know how to smile.

Afterwards, take her home and tell her, how much you enjoyed her company wish it did never end and ask her when would she give you another opportunity to see the sun go down again with her besides you? Don't ask for a good night kiss yet. just let the romantic desire built up real hot.

Guys, don't be surprise. your next outing with her, she will be the one to kiss you good night.

Trust me guys, it works like magic kiss grin
Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by deola1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
olunifemi lets meet each other i think i gotta to show u something
Re: How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
they arent romantic?

Is that so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? / Letter To My Future Wife / Run From Those Loan App Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.