Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,892 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (37929 Views)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by MrRichmond: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is rare to find honest people in APC
This guy may not last long there, I foresee decamping in the near future

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Racoon(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's set APC is toast.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Chukazu: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Only NGENE and friends will disagree...

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by IrokoOluwere: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaric:
Rarely do you see any APC member being this honest.
You call this being honest?
You must be a clown !
Many people will cry when pmb is declared winner next year sha

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by olaric(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

You call this being honest?
You must be a clown !
Many people will cry when pmb is declared winner next year sha

Unlike you, I don't earn my living by deceiving people and being deceived. I am not one of those gullible Yoruba sons that a man living in Ikoyi can control from the comfort of his mansion. I am not Ambode today, Sanwo-Olu tomorrow. I am a sensible and rational being, not a robot. If it will take God to shake the Heavens so that Buhari will leave Aso Rock on or before May 29th, then so be it.

16 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by wristbangle: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
mbaboy:
Which party and candidate has the structure to win this failed APC government? PDP and Atikulated is the answer for now

Well for u but for me, I say no to Atikulooted sad

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by gare(f): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaric:

They dont have any option than to say the truth, because it is getting clear by the day that it is time up, but some people are not seeing it, APC had the opportunity , but they decided to dwell in propaganda, which they well, because once PDP gets it, it will be for eternity, except them misbehave and we send them packing again, we are getting to the point where an incumbent Governor or president will be loosing Primary elections just watch

7 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by wristbangle: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
tuniski:

As it stands today PDP is the option! None of the rest candidates nor parties is better than Atiku/PdP.

It's unfortunate your likes forget so soon how PDP ruined the economy for 16years. It's your stance to vote them but as for me, APC & PDP are neither the solution Nigerians need and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:

It's unfortunate your likes forgot so soon how PDP ruined the economy for 16years. It's your stance to vote them but as for me, APC & PDP are neither the solution Nigerians need and you know it.

Shut up!

You are a pro APC supporter...

Look at the trajectory of things...

How will the next 4 years look like in the scheme of thing?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by miqos02(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seen
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by buhariguy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
Its so glaring.

BUHARI messed up.
messed up for providing infrastructure and improve on agriculture with little resources of $94b compare with the previous government with $400b without a single project and the party for 16yrs with $1.1tr without a single project.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
That is a big lie. That senator is a PDP Mole in APC. They should watch him. Even while sleeping APC will defeat PDP in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Tubexsms(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth are beginning to come out. I know they won't like it hear this
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by highchief1: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaric:
in social media yes but in their closets they will tell you it’s game over for them
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Benekruku(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Comedy

Victory that is already ascertained

Is it not same Atiku that is the opposition grin grin grin Or has it changed?

Atiku with his Eastern running mate are drowning

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by arimusg: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mumu talk.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by wolexy14(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
I go laff taya come 2019... sha 2 thiefs want payroll
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Tonytonex(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
We Already Know This.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by monimekaz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
These are kind of honest people that should rule the country . I was thinking of voting for Buhari why not form a political party for the wife and see how far she will go in the election. The woman seems more sensible the 'oza room' husband .
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by highchief1: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Truth be told, APC messed up but going back to PDP is not the solution.

Afterall, we can vote capable presidential aspirants aside PDP/APC
is Joseph the dreamer fro. Ur village?nigeria has only two parties
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
How did APC mess up so fast? undecided
I never had ANY doubt APC was a party of fakes.
I hoped and prayed they would prove me and the world wrong.

I am also GLAD PDP was vindicated in the end.
PDP lost all for NOTHING

What a disgrace and SHAME! cry

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by wristbangle: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Shut up!

You are a pro APC supporter...

Look at the trajectory of things...

How will the next 4 years look like in the scheme of thing?

Whatever!

As for me, neither APC/PDP cut it for me.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by blowjob: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
mackay37:

https://www.independent.ng/2019-we-cant-win-pdp-even-with-massive-rigging-apc-senator-bukar-ibrahim/amp/
RAM, THE HOPE AND DREAM OF LOOTIN,HAS BEEN DASH... grin grin..NOW ,IS THE TIME TO TALK RAMISH...ANYWAY, GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baba, please tell them. With those who worked tirelessly for the fusion and success of the apc since 2014 now leaving the party, they're still boasting of winning next year's election, lol. They're still dreaming. My concern is buhari's willingness to hand over power in 2019 because he's a stubborn leader and an ardent supporter of chaos.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Benekruku(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tubexsms:
Truth are beginning to come out. I know they won't like it hear this

Which truth, Remove PDP and think about the ground influence of who they are presenting

Atiku is a walk-over,, All this noise are just distractions to create a fall back debate after their loss

It would be easier for Kanye West or Shatta Wale to rule Nigeria than Atiku

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Boss20: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's very visible even to the blind.

It's Atiku 2019
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by okofians(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Senator Abba Ibrahim outburst was as a result of his failure to secure the party's senatorial ticket ...selfish poorlitician

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Chineke1stSon: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Truth be told, APC messed up but going back to PDP is not the solution.

Afterall, we can vote capable presidential aspirants aside PDP/APC
Wristbangle be real! You've been around here for quite some time now..in 2015 you said you didn't want pdp/GEJ...there were much more progressive party candidates asides Buhari but you gave him your vote..in 2019 it will be the same thing..if you don't vote for Buhari then you will indirectly be voting atiku and vice versa...
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

How can Buhari win... How
It's impossible..

He won Jonathan with mere two million votes..
I mean Jonathan from ijaw land... Otuoke.

This time around... He is against a fellow northerner Atiku ...The Turaki Adamawa.. Sponsored and powered by Kwankwasiya.. Tambuwal... Damkwanbo etc

The middle belt under Buhari is a killing field.. They are waiting for Buhari and Bello at the polls.. Benue now a PDP state... It's a landslide..

The South west can't give anybody block votes
It has always been like that... With the likes of OGD.. Davido and adeleke family.. OBJ etc... Pdp is covered

I don't want to say much about the SE SS...
Buhari complained about 5% before
This time he'd be lucky to get 1%

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't care ....i will be voting for bubu.....

The devil I know is better than the angel I don't know....

So this mofo is implying that apc will rig the election...

Atiku know that he can't win...especially with that Igbo vp....better luck 2023

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by anonymuz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cc'd sarki and other BMC
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Sholaco: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Nigeria Move Its Capital From Lagos To Abuja? / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) / Soldiers Shoot At Professor Abdulahi's Car For Overtaking Their Convoy In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.