Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (37945 Views)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by EDOLUWA: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
WHAT A BOLD AND HONEST OBSERVATION. PMB BACK TO DAURA.

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Xfemt(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Right from time
I never liked pmb
I can never like pmb
Notin ll make me like pmb

Do u know why

because I no right from time he has nothing to offer

Tank God I didn't vote pmb
I ll never vote pmb
And noting ll make me vote pmb

Atikobi
Is d real deal
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
They entered a plea bargain and returned their loot.
Well,we will get to ex president and vice but don't blame Buhari for not probing Obasanjo,Yaradua,Abdulsalam government.

We will go after Jonathan government than handed over to us.
don't worry. be lying to yourself.
since you are proving gej government ,how come both gej and sambo that supervise the looting are not in prison or being charged to Court?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Porgee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
An insider of the ruling party has said it all.... This is the end of evil and tyranny in Nigeria
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by wristbangle: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Messed up by completing Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Abuja Metrorail Project, Kano Bye-pass Road started 12 years ago, Itakpe-Warri Railway, reducing rice import from 644,000 tons to 20,000 tons yearly in three years, returning millions of out-of-school and malnourished children to school using the National Schools Feeding Program and revamping 11 fertilizer blending plants. More than 10 mechanized rice mills have been established in the last two years.

How much did Nigeria earn in the last three years? Less than $100b vs nearly $500b by the past administration. Lagos-Ibadan Railway is moving alongside decades old Zungeru and Mambilla Power Projects that are now nearing completion. Foreign exchange reserve is in excess of $40b from less than $30b despite the recession. Workers salaries and pensions are receiving better attention. The new terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport Omagwa has been inaugurated for use, the same airport was voted as the worst in the world in 2015.

Tell me the mess up abeg.

APC tried in these sectors but don't forget the ethics killings and terrorist attack us still happening in remote areas of North East. Corruption and economic melt down is still having a field day in this regime.

Need to say, doesnt mean we should go back to the destroyer (PDP) that brought the state of the economy to zero level APC took over from.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
SAYS A MAN OF HONOUR!

BUHARI IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER VOTED!.... #NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by senatordave1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
But you should also know that for an opposition candidate to defeat an incumbent in Africa or over the world with 2 million votes is not a joke.

For your information, Jonathan and PDP were in charge of aso rock,CBN,army,police,dsss,INEC etc then but not now.

We all know how the nation wealth were use for that 2015 election and how some of those federal agencies were used to rig for PDP and maybe that is why the figure looked so small to you.

Note that unlike 2015,Buhari now have ministers and polilitcal appointees in every state that will work for his re election and can you also compare the men from PDP zones that were not in APC in 2015 that are now in APC?

I think if not that some of you guys are just trying to give yourselves and PDP fake hopes.

Governorships elections so far in Edo,Kogi,Ondo,Osun,Ekiti,Anambra,Bayelsa and other bye elections so far since Buhari came on board should tell you guys that Buhari will walk over PDP and Atiku.

But hate and your one side looking of things will not make you guys see that.

While you guys deceived some southern people in 2015 that Buhari and APC are Fulani and Islamic party,you guys know now that it will no longer fly now that a Muslim and a Fulani is also a PDP Candidate.

So,why you guys keep looking up north planning that Atiku will share Buhari votes up north,have it at the back of your mind that Buhari will also do well in the south unlike previous elections because PDP no longer control those agencies that they were using to rig south.

So Anambra governorship election should give you guys a clue of what to expect in the south come 2019.

Stop focusing only on the battle between Buhari and Atiku in the north.
Do always look too at the battles that will take place in the south because I expect strong battles in Edo,Delta,Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi and Cross River governors are Buhari boys and that is why APC is Fielding weak governorship candidates in those states
Its only in ebonyi apc fielded a weak candidate
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by sandra50(f): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
atiku4President:
APC knows quiet well and that's why they are now beginning to depreciate. I saw Buhari being disgraced out of power by Atiku barely a year after his election as President. Hence, I created the monica 'atiku4President' in 2016 patiently and Obidiently Atikulating
Dreams are usually ways God communicates with us not through humans.i also had a dream 3 days to the PDP presidential primary where atiku won because I was supporting saraki and in the dream I was asking why not saraki..that was how it played out in real life.no dream about 2019 yet..in God we trust.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by chrish(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
Skelewu cheesy
He must be an IPOB senator cheesy
BMC right now
please what's d meaning of BMC
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
atiku4President:
APC knows quiet well and that's why they are now beginning to depreciate. I saw Buhari being disgraced out of power by Atiku barely a year after his election as President. Hence, I created the monica 'atiku4President' in 2016 patiently and Obidiently Atikulating
I will remind you of this your comment and you million likes when Buhari is announced the winner because he has already won waiting to be announced
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Shampoo77: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just dey laugh, decamping loading.... Bye bye to APC.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

don't worry. be lying to yourself.
since you are proving gej government ,how come both gej and sambo that supervise the looting are not in prison or being charged to Court?
It's step by step,by probing their boys,we will get facts to rope those at the top.

We normally clinmb ladder from the bottom
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Omeokachie: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
chrish:

please what's d meaning of BMC

A team put together by the Buhari media team to launder his image on social media and troll anytime they lose the argument.

They are paid a little stipend to do this dirty job ofcause and they litter NL.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by chosky2589(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
LAGAA!!!
Dis man really knock APC
Zombies no like dis one
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by mannyiyke: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrRichmond:
It is rare to find honest people in APC

This guy may not last long there, I foresee decamping in the near future
Defecting to where? It's like he wants to end his political career. Winning is not a problem for him. He just wants to quit active politics. He said he's not contesting any position in 2019.

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by tech18: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bukar Abba has lost relevance even in Yobe.He is not contesting for any position in 2019 because Gov Gaidam is contesting for d same seat he is currently occupying @ Senate,hence he resorts to wailing. APC should not make d mistake of giving him Nat. Secretary ooo

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

It's step by step,by probing their boys,we will get facts to rope those at the top.

We normally clinmb ladder from the bottom
so how many his boys have you convicted with the court?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

so how many his boys have you convicted with the court?
The court is an independent arm.
We are not running a military junta.
The court will decide their cases.
Buhari will not force the courts to do that
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by bixton(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
The same Senator who said this some months back;

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/2019-no-vacancy-for-gaidam-in-senate-bukar-ibrahim/

People who have refused to tell themselves the truth will always look for who to blame.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by mannyiyke: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:

It's unfortunate your likes forget so soon how PDP ruined the economy for 16years. It's your stance to vote them but as for me, APC & PDP are neither the solution Nigerians need and you know it.
I don't just understand some people. You said the PDP ruined the economy for 16 years. How? The PDP is not perfect, but it's still better than the APC. The PDP-led administration under OBJ canceled our Paris Club foreign debt, but the APC administration has begun to stockpile foreign debt for this country, without any achievements to show for it. Even Amina Mohammed, Buhari's former Minister of Environment even eulogised the past administration for the cancellation of our foreign debt and also warned this present govt against their unbridled quest for foreign debts. Which of them now ruined our economy?

To be fair, the PDP is not perfect but it was and is still a million times better than the APC. Pls list the achievements of this present administration for all to see.

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by DBDaniel(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
That is fact..

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by atiku4President(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Z4Gardell:

I will remind you of this your comment and you million likes when Buhari is announced the winner because he has already won waiting to be announced
I wonder what crumps you are enjoying from this govt. It's unfortunate you dont vare how bad we have deteriorated as a nation in every aspect of nationhood in the last 3 years.

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by atiku4President(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Z4Gardell:

I wonder what crumps you are enjoying from this govt. It's unfortunate you dont care how bad we have deteriorated as a nation in every aspect of nationhood in the last 3 years.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by CoolAmbience(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:

APC tried in these sectors but don't forget the ethics killings and terrorist attack us still happening in remote areas of North East. Corruption and economic melt down is still having a field day in this regime.

Need to say, doesnt mean we should go back to the destroyer (PDP) that brought the state of the economy to zero level APC took over from.

Oga, you have to talk with facts like I have done. Is the insurgency worse than the administration met it? I have been to the NE severally this year and have engaged countless number of people in the different IDP camps. Can you tell me that there has not been respite and that communities have been not resettled? Schools, health centers, homes and markets have been rebuilt.

Yes, there was herdmen-farmers violence in which many people got killed. I agree that these crises were not properly handled, especially by the states. You and I saw how Ugwuanyi and Fayose reacted and averted bloodshed in their states.

What do you mean by corruption and economic meltdown? You don't have any idea what you are saying. Maybe, I should allow you bring your facts on corruption and meltdown before I comment on that. I talked about the earning of this administration and the last one. Mind you, if you have facts about any corrupt person, you owe the nation a duty to report such person.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by AtikuDeman: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

How can Buhari win... How
It's impossible..

He won Jonathan with mere two million votes..
I mean Jonathan from ijaw land... Otuoke.

This time around... He is against a fellow northerner Atiku ...The Turaki Adamawa.. Sponsored and powered by Kwankwasiya.. Tambuwal... Damkwanbo etc

The middle belt under Buhari is a killing field.. They are waiting for Buhari and Bello at the polls.. Benue now a PDP state... It's a landslide..

The South west can't give anybody block votes
It has always been like that... With the likes of OGD.. Davido and adeleke family.. OBJ etc... Pdp is covered

I don't want to say much about the SE SS...
Buhari complained about 5% before
This time he'd be lucky to get 1%
Nice analysis

Buhari and APC can't survive this tsunami that's about hitting them in 2019

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by IrokoOluwere: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaric:

Unlike you, I don't earn my living by deceiving people and being deceived. I am not one of those gullible Yoruba sons that a man living in Ikoyi can control from the comfort of his mansion. I am not Ambode today, Sanwo-Olu tomorrow. I am a sensible and rational being, not a robot. If it will take God to shake the Heavens so that Buhari will leave Aso Rock on or before May 29th, then so be it.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

The court is an independent arm.
We are not running a military junta.
The court will decide their cases.
Buhari will not force the courts to do that
1. if the court have have not declared them looters yet you and apc government are labeling them looters, can we now say the statement "innocent until proven guilty" is false when it comes to Nigeria?
2. you claim the court is independent yet people like dasuki and the shite leader are being held against court order. can we now said you are a lier when you said the judiciary is independent and that buhari is a dictator hence he is unfit for leadership?
3.if then buhari is a dictator, can we now say everything you have been typing on this forum are lies?

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by kingcornel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
may God bless ur honest,truthful Nd sincere soul sir... PATRIOT PERSONIFIED..
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

1. if the court have have not declared them looters yet you and apc government are labeling them looters, can we now say the statement "innocent until proven guilty" is false when it comes to Nigeria?
2. you claim the court is independent yet people like dasuki and the shite leader are being held against court order. can we now said you are a lier when you said the judiciary is independent and that buhari is a dictator hence he is unfit for leadership?
3.if then buhari is a dictator, can we now say everything you have been typing on this forum are lies?
Lol.
Even America do hold those who are security risk to America.
The court takes back seat when it comes to national security.

Many of them have confessed to their crime and returned part of their loots and only the stubborn ones that are still claiming to be innocent and that is why they are in court and until they are declare innocent by the courts we can say they are thief's because of evidence before us so far
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by BabaO2: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oops, he's the frustrated former yobe state governor with a sex scandal story with 2 women at a time
https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/posts/10154627801907703
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by tuniski: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:

It's unfortunate your likes forget so soon how PDP ruined the economy for 16years. It's your stance to vote them but as for me, APC & PDP are neither the solution Nigerians need and you know it.
Look for better spin pdp didn't ruin the economy. apc for want of who to blame for their incompetence continue to sell the lie that pdp ruined Nigeria.
I don't know how old you are but, know it for fact: Nigeria in 2015 was by far better than 1999!

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by ufuosman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
D handwriting is on the wall

Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60