Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (37944 Views)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Even America do hold those who are security risk to America.
The court takes back seat when it comes to national security.

Many of them have confessed to their crime and returned part of their loots and only the stubborn ones that are still claiming to be innocent and that is why they are in court and until they are declare innocent by the courts we can say they are thief's because of evidence before us so far
the court have to decide if it is security risk. rule of law before security, even the American ambassador made it clear. for mentioning the us in this, it is obvious you are not in planet Earth. have you been following Trump presidency and how court orders have been use in stopping most of Trump executive orders and how has let the rule of law take it place even when he felt sucurity is at risk, like the case about Muslim countries bans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Ekez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Real Man
Hey babe ,this yur name eeh',is well
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

the court have to decide if it is security risk. rule of law before security, even the American ambassador made it clear. for mentioning the us in this, it is obvious you are not in planet Earth. have you been following Trump presidency and how court orders have been use in stopping most of Trump executive orders and how has let the rule of law take it place even when he felt sucurity is at risk, like the case about Muslim countries bans
Those court orders do not invoke any issue that has to do with America national security.

Why did American disobey so many court orders about Guantanamo bay and all it's detainees?
Was it not argue on the line that this guys are security threats.

And that is what Dasuki and All Zalzaky are OK.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaric:
Rarely do you see any APC member being this honest.
he lost his ticket to the red chamber that’s why
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Those court orders do not invoke any issue that has to do with America national security.

Why did American disobey so many court orders about Guantanamo bay and all it's detainees?
Was it not argue on the line that this guys are security threats.

And that is what Dasuki and All Zalzaky are OK.
it seems you lack understanding. let me explain the Guantanamo incident to you.
1. those detainee were not in us soil
2.they were taken as mostly war prisoners
3. human rights activist consider the detention as illegal
4.they were not charge to Court nor were there a court order declaring their detention as illegal .
5. no court ordered for their release, so I don't know where you got your America breaking court order from.
6. dasuki and the shite leader were granted bail by competent court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
kaurerh:
he lost his ticket to the red chamber that’s why
he did not lost it . he gave it to his godson willingly
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by godliman: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Racoon:
[color=#990000][/color]

shocked "He who the gods wants to destroy they made mad."
Of course the alleged rigging is what the government have been banking on because the APC fully understands that it have not impact our national in any way.

The rate @ which APC have been confessing the grippling reality of 2019 is not surprising because they knew they're moribund.Ndi zombies o unu na nu?
what was inec chairman doing with Aba kyari in Aso Rock last week?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

it seems you lack understanding. let me explain the Guantanamo incident to you.
1. those detainee were not in us soil
2.they were taken as mostly war prisoners
3. human rights activist consider the detention as illegal
4.they were not charge to Court nor were there a court order declaring their detention as illegal .
5. no court ordered for their release, so I don't know where you got your America breaking court order from.
6. dasuki and the shite leader were granted bail by competent court of law.
Lol.
I guess you don't know that for years that America courts declared it illegal to detain people there and that it should be shut and time date,it is hold detainees over there.

It is not on America soil but America government have sovereignty over that area just like every America embassy all over the world
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by presidentatiku1: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
2019 will be interesting. INEC chairman will rigged and tired Atiku is who we know. The election is between the killer of our economy and Nigerian observe by the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by contigiency(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Every right thinking person will always support for the right thing to be done. But I am disappointed that somebody from the North east will alter this kind of statements. I don't think there is any region of the country that has benefited more than the north east under this administration. Boko haram could have taken over the entire area if not for the intervention of this government. Anybody thinking it will take such a short time to rebuild the entire nation that was brought to it's knees is never a sincere person. Buhari and the federal government has tried more than I personally expected because I understood where we were heading as a country. It's just that in this country, the level of accountability we expect from the federal government, while leaving the other strata of the federation is not helping matters. president and his men can't do it all.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
I guess you don't know that for years that America courts declared it illegal to detain people there and that it should be shut and time date,it is hold detainees over there.

It is not on America soil but America government have sovereignty over that area just like every America embassy all over the world
the court never declared it illegal. I want you to tell me when the court declared it illegal. Obama administration tried to close down the camp but was resisted by Congress. most of the inmates were actually transferred to us prison on may 2018 ,so I don't know where you got your court order from
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/13/guantanamo.georgebush&ved=2ahUKEwiT5aiJy6neAhWFd98KHfCCACgQFjAJegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw39cAF2WF9sEBDw8CKuuYHe&ampcf=1

Mklanceee:

the court never declared it illegal. I want you to tell me when the court declared it illegal. Obama administration tried to close down the camp but was resisted by Congress. most of the inmates were actually transferred to us prison on may 2018 ,so I don't know where you got your court order from
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/13/guantanamo.georgebush&ved=2ahUKEwiT5aiJy6neAhWFd98KHfCCACgQFjAJegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw39cAF2WF9sEBDw8CKuuYHe&ampcf=1

we read to understand, not so? the court only ruled that prisoners have right to be heard by civilian court. I didn't see where their release was ordered
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

we read to understand, not so? the court only ruled that prisoners have right to be heard by civilian court. I didn't see where their release was ordered
But after all this judgement by even the supreme court,were prisoners that America feel were security threat not held there?

I am only telling you that when it comes to national security, court judgement go one side ok
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Lanre0: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
After grand thievery for many years. kindly return all the looted money. God will surely judge u accordingly.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by magzey: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
No body understand what senator Bukar is trying to say.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by duwdu: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
mackay37:

...The Yobe Senator, who said he’s not running for elective position, encouraged the youths to read his book “poorlitics” as the contents would guide them to take power from the analogue old politicians.

https://www.independent.ng/2019-we-cant-win-pdp-even-with-massive-rigging-apc-senator-bukar-ibrahim/amp/

LOL... typical of those not running for re-election. The senator probably lost out a bid to get his party's nomination and re-election ticket. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

But after all this judgement by even the supreme court,were prisoners that America feel were security threat not held there?

I am only telling you that when it comes to national security, court judgement go one side ok
the court did not rule that their detention is illegal nor did the court ruled that they should be released. the court only grant them right to be heard by a civilian court.
even as America did not disobey any court order,i have told you about 2 times that this detainee are actually war prisoners taken hostage in time war.
there is no basis for you to bring out such comparison unless you want to tell me that buhari has turned Nigeria to s war front
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
duwdu:

LOL... typical of those not running for re-election. The senator probably lost out a bid to get his party's nomination and re-election ticket. gringringrin

P34c3

he gave his ticket willingly to his godson
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by AyamStarch: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
wristbangle:

It's unfortunate your likes forget so soon how PDP ruined the economy for 16years. It's your stance to vote them but as for me, APC & PDP are neither the solution Nigerians need and you know it.
Mr., you have a better grasp of ROMANCE, I've been looking forward to your posts in that section of nairaland, I've learnt a thing or two there. Surprising, your knowledge of Nigerian politics is way below that of romance. Only APC or PDP can win the 2019 elections. I'm surprise you don't know something as basic as this. If you are Buharist, own it. These days, there is little or no shame in supporting tyranny, ethnic cleansing, selective EFCC prosecution, clueless ness, disobedience to the rule of law etc. Atiku stands head and shoulder above other viz political clout, influence, followership and he has some very interesting programmes that will make Nigeria great again if elected. Atiku is the best choice for 2019
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

the court did not rule that their detention is illegal nor did the court ruled that they should be released. the court only grant them right to be heard by a civilian court.
even as America did not disobey any court order,i have told you about 2 times that this detainee are actually war prisoners taken hostage in time war.
there is no basis for you to bring out such comparison unless you want to tell me that buhari has turned Nigeria to s war front
Alzazaky formed his own government in Zaria and His militias wanted to kill our chief of army staff and the weapons found in Dasuki safe house were enough to start a war and both of them are consider as threat to nation security and the government have the right to hold them till any day the government feel that threat is over.
It is a matter of national security and you can do nothing about it
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Alzazaky formed his own government in Zaria and His militias wanted to kill our chief of army staff and the weapons found in Dasuki safe house were enough to start a war and both of them are consider as threat to nation security and the government have the right to hold them till any day the government feel that threat is over.
It is a matter of national security and you can do nothing about it
you have just admitted that buhari is a dictator and his government have no respect for the rule law. the judiciary is there for a reason. we are not in the animal world as buhari and his supporters are implying. voting out buhari is a mission for all lovers of democracy. judging dasuki on mere propaganda and condemning a man who is still innocent in the eyes of the law sum up the level of apc supporters
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by PHILipu1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mklanceee:

you have just admitted that buhari is a dictator and his government have no respect for the rule law. the judiciary is there for a reason. we are not in the animal world as buhari and his supporters are implying. voting out buhari is a mission for all lovers of democracy. judging dasuki on mere propaganda and condemning a man who is still innocent in the eyes of the law sum up the level of apc supporters
Lol.
I guess you are in the minority when it comes to this voting Buhari out.
In four months time,we will see where the majority of Nigerians stand and everything since 2015 point to that Buhari will walk over anybody your PDP put forward.

Because majority of Nigerians believe that it is better to have those two guys locked up than allowing them to go about causing crises
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
atiku4President:

I wonder what crumps you are enjoying from this govt. It's unfortunate you dont care how bad we have deteriorated as a nation in every aspect of nationhood in the last 3 years.
You know what is crumps and how to enjoy it eh The Well performed PDP government has been kicked out , and your uninformed brain did not inform you that the poo the left will take long to clear as for how bad you have deteriorated please before you reply do a simple experiment...make a cup of tea stir clockwise for 5 mins then suddenly without stopping stir anti clockwise, please reply stating your observations... the we can continue this conversation
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by chrish(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

A team put together by the Buhari media team to launder his image on social media and troll anytime they lose the argument.

They are paid a little stipend to do this dirty job ofcause and they litter NL.
oh I see...
thanks dear
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Segmat1: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for hearing it from your mouth that APC is a rigger.2019 election downloading..........
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by olalat(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Mklanceee:

Alaye, park well if you don't know what reasonable thing to type. You people will will stay far away from the scene of an event and come here to type poo. Those shiit miscreants wasted four hours of my productive time yesterday along Abuja Keffi road cos of their useless procession. Shakishaki remains a national security threat either you accept or not. The same way Kanu remains so. The problem they created on that road wasn't cleared till around 10pm yesterday. Am man who refused to obey the lawa of the land, operates on his own rules is your hero right?? Many of you will just hide behind your Android phone to type poo here. Relax guy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2018
olalat:
Alaye, park well if you don't know what reasonable thing to type. You people will will stay far away from the scene of an event and come here to type poo. Those shiit miscreants wasted four hours of my productive time yesterday along Abuja Keffi road cos of their useless procession. Shakishaki remains a national security threat either you accept or not. The same way Kanu remains so. The problem they created on that road wasn't cleared till around 10pm yesterday. Am man who refused to obey the lawa of the land, operates on his own rules is your hero right?? Many of you will just hide behind your Android phone to type poo here. Relax guy!!!!!!
I don't know where to start in correcting your kind of thoughts that only exist in animal kingdom.
please ,please and please!
i was having a conversation with someone that is a bit reasonable. I don't waste my time with people who are still in the stone age , people that their thoughts are more closer to animals than humans
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Atiku is not an option to them,its only buhari they know and will always follow.Pdp doesnt exist there
According to an APC paid poster like you?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by Unie30: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
May God help us.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging by olalat(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mklanceee:

I don't know where to start in correcting your kind of thoughts that only exist in animal kingdom.
please ,please and please!
i was having a conversation with someone that is a bit reasonable. I don't waste my time with people who are still in the stone age , people that their thoughts are more closer to animals than humans
. If you notice, it takes time before you get my mention. Simply mean I'm not an internet troll. I'm sure you don't know Jack about el shakishaki. You don't any security Intel about dansuki. Many of you only comment base on emotions. So, enjoy your fantasy on internet as you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.