Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,220 members, 7,947,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (29061 Views)

Kidnapping In Nigeria Rises By 169% In 2-Years - US Institute Of Peace / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Felixv:
athithief is busy in dubai enjoying the luxury and the comfort of that beautiful country --on his 20m yearly income.

while his followers (yahoo yahoo boys) are daydreaming of the rainy days..

but those who know --know that come 2019 sai baba all the way

and if athithief like he can go fight in amarica (america for us) hahahha
Is Buhari any different? Buhari has no WAEC certificate yet claims that he has. That is stealing!

BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

1 Like

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Hassan88(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
benitdavid:
click like if you think they are saying Nonsense, otherwise click share.

Since you don't have work check my Signature.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by shukuokukobambi: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I guess the Institute predicted Hilary Clinton to win Donald Trump. Today, how market My point is: anything can happen.

Actually they didn't. Rather it's the Economist that wrote countless articles explaining why Clinton would be president and I actually believed them but see Trump there now cheesy

Now they're telling you and Atiku the same thing. So tell your Atiku to be afraid....very afraid cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by bluefilm: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
So what about you?

Are you working yourself?
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by rusher14: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
Is Buhari any different? Buhari has no WAEC certificate yet claims that he has. That is stealing!

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

Professor of what wrote this?

5 Likes

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by holyfather(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
I came so late, after so many comments. I didn't even read through the op and comments before mine. I just rushed down here to say that...

They lied!
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by phabulux: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
socialmediaman:

They need to be specific on the party affiliations of those interacted with for this to make more sense. You'll get positive response when you interact with APC sympathizers or Buhari Media Crew (BMC) who are presently in the minority in Nigeria according to polls.

The Economist was more direct, and i believe will be more accurate, with their prediction, just like in 2015. I go with the Economist on this one. Buhari will most likely be unseated in the 2019 presidential election

You Igbo louts are making the mistake of not opening your eyes. I have no PVC, so, I I won't vote. However, every illiterate bittch in the north has a PVC and will vote.

Buhari will win.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Vixlot: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
Just as they predicted Clinton win!
Their Predictions were right and applicable to our own. She won Popular Votes

3 Likes

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by shammahyaro(f): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
bluefilm:
So what about you?
Are you working yourself?

I'm an undergraduate
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Oduwils222(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
This USA are a set of confused People

1 Like

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:

Professor of what wrote this?
Counter his points if you have any.

Meanwhile, see what a cambridge certificate looks like here: https://www.nairaland.com/4826513/buhari-how-cambridge-local-examination
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by holyfather(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I guess the Institute predicted Hilary Clinton to win Donald Trump. Today, how market My point is: anything can happen.

Exactly
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by spiritedtete: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku doesn't stand any chance against Buhari... How I wish... We can have a real contestant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Offpoint: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
Why searching for job when he has one already? if he's really good with graphics tell him to create a fiverr account and sell his skills.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:

I'm an undergraduate

Okay.

I'll Remember You Guys When Something Shows up.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by rusher14: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
Counter his points if you have any.

Meanwhile, see what a cambridge certificate looks like here: https://www.nairaland.com/4826513/buhari-how-cambridge-local-examination

So WAEC gave a fake attestation?
grin
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:

So WAEC gave a fake attestation?
grin
Yes o. Oluwole certified. grin
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kareemkamil(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
I laugh this bunch of looser's in Greek grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mean while Sai Baba till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by majorthebig: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Despite been on this platform for the past 2 years. This is my first time to make comment. I thought this platform is full of buhari's antagonists before but fortunately, I don't see any single comment that criticising the truths assertions of US INSTITUTE OF PEACE. God bless Nigeria. BUHARI BEYOND 2019 INSHA ALLAH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by gamaliel9: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is this not the same people that said that Nigeria will break up after elections in 2015?
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jconsulting(f): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Am not surprise the way the BUBU apologist flood this thread after their candidate presented attestation without certificate number (N/A), talk is cheap ,so many of you that are at the peripheral don't understand politics, let us wait and see ,go and ask Jonathan what happened to him in 2015, people collect his money and he lost.......so is it those that can't give money that will win election some of the APC stalwart are already telling the president to his face that they don't have money to fund his election, afterall he killed the economy

laughing with my bottle of pure water............... grin
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
kahal29:
The United States Institute of Peace (USIP) says it is less likely for President Muhammadu Buhari to be defeated in the 2019 election.

The organaisation said this in a report it released on the forthcoming general election.

USIP said the report is based on its interactions with Nigerians from different sectors.

The report, which analysed the chances of violence marring the elections, is contrary to two recent predictions by The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the research unit of The Economist Magazine, that the incumbent government will be unseated next year.

USIP said though many Nigerians feel that the current administration has not met their expectations, this is not likely to cost the All Progressives Congress (APC) government its hold on power.

“Many Nigerians feel their hopes have not been met. Some respondents suggest the electorate is sufficiently disappointed that voter apathy will be greater in 2019 than in 2015, with the unifying narrative of change that helped elect the APC in 2015 much less compelling as a factor in mobilizing the electorate, and perceptions that another defeat of the presidential incumbent is less likely to happen in 2019,” the report read.

Comparing the 2015 elections to the forthcoming one, the report said there is a greater chance of the occurrence of election violence, listing Adamawa, Anambra, Ekiti, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Plateau, Rivers as the eight of 36 states with greater risks of election violence.

While it stated that it is up to the combined efforts of political parties, security agencies and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to curb violence in the election, it said the greater work lies with the electoral body.

“Important shifts in Nigeria’s political and security context have occurred since the 2015 elections, presenting both evolving, and new, risks to the 2019 elections,” it read.

“Of all the state’s institutions, most respondents felt that peaceful elections in 2019 are contingent on the performance of Nigeria’s INEC.

“Given the relative success of the 2015 elections, they felt that INEC ought to be able to deliver credible elections again in 2019. They feared, however, that any regression from the level of performance achieved in 2015 could lead to violence because some would view the failings not as a result of incompetence but as deliberate attempts to frustrate the will of the voters.

“INEC should at least match the standards it set in 2015, and any regression could set the stage for violence.”

The report further said despite the projections of violence, “there are signs of hope”.

“Yet, while the potential for election violence exists, there are signs of hope. Some states have developed successful election conflict-mitigation practices. In the short amount of time remaining, INEC and the police should undertake a number of key reforms,” it said.

“ The United States, along with other international supporters of the electoral process, should also intensify their efforts to reinforce the work of these key Nigerian institutions.

“Beyond institutional support, rather than apply a conventional approach to electoral violence mitigation, donor programming should adapt to Nigeria’s current context, political shifts, and opportunities, and be sufficiently flexible to respond to the risks distinct in each of Nigeria’s states.

“In advance of the election, international diplomatic efforts to preempt electoral violence need to be intensified. Regional and international actors should convey their expectations that political parties effectively address their internal disputes, and be ready to put on notice politicians responsible for escalating these disputes.”

https://www.thecable.ng/its-less-likely-for-buhari-to-be-defeated-in-2019-says-us-institute

Thank God Americans don't have Nigerian PVC...grin.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by ayomide8990(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Me and my Family ""ATIKULATED"" If You Like Vote For Lifeless Cow Family���
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by mimimile93: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
post=72677092:
Na so e go be.....
Insha Allah........
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Officialpdpnig: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:

Whoever wrote this rubbish must be a professor of nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by shugabasbn: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
All what I know even with my voter's card, me, myself and my families wouldn't come out that they

Say whatever u want to say na your wahala
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by wingmanII: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Aufbauh:
Very true as sensible Nigerians know that PMB will be return elected come 2019!
But as usual the vocal minority (PDP supporters) will have their say while the effective Majority (Buharists) will have their way come 2019.

"Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession."- George Washington (#Wailers Copy)

Will he be reelected based on stellar performance or senseless bigotry, tribal loyalties, religious fanaticism and illiteracy especially of his hausa/Fulani tribesmen.
It is a shame.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by miraclea: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Us and UK predictions have never come true on nigeria before that's the fact
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Officialpdpnig: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
wingmanII:

Will he be reelected based on stellar performance or senseless bigotry, tribal loyalties, religious fanaticism and illiteracy especially of his hausa/Fulani tribesmen.
It is a shame.

As a PDP stalwart I have never ceased to have goosebumps and heart aches whenever I think about what my party did to Nigeria and how she raped this great nation to coma.

At a point I was almost getting over it all hoping that they would choose a credible candidate for the presidential elections thus sending the message that we as a party have been redeemed and are truly transformed for good.

However, the choice was paid for and bought by Atiku and that was my first wrong signal before the rather overwhelming tsunami of terrible scenarios began attacking my senses and reawakened my dread and heartache about my party

I love my country above my party and cannot imagine Nigeria surviving under Atiku by the time he is finished with her.

16 years of our PDP rule in Nigeria gave Nigerians the following;

Boko Haram,
Ijaw Avengers,
Niger Delta militants,
ghost workers,
ghost bank accounts,
monumental corruption,
primitive acquisition of wealth,
single product-economy,
incompetence,
mass murder of over 25,000 Nigerians,
death and destruction,
nepotism,
religious bigotry,
tribalism,
division,
war,
treachery,
unemployment,
darkness,

collapsed maritime, aviation and transport system
collapsed education sector,
hunger,
internal displacement of millions of Nigerians,
over-invoicing,
2.6 trillion naira oil subsidy scandal,
Halliburton scandal,
Seimens scandal,
COJA scandal,
SURE-P Scandal,
UBEC scandal,
TETFUND scandal,
Kerosene subsidy scandal,
Malibu Oil block scandal,
Kola Aluko/Jide Omokere/Diezani/NNPC/NPDC $11b scandal,
immigration recruitment scandal,
Fertilizer distribution scandals,
budget inflation,
N4 trillion defence budget heist,
$1b aviation spending scandal,
N51 trillion stolen by PDP stalwarts

And more ....

I shudder anytime I take a look at the above as I realize just how badly we as a party have punished, bled and ruined this country in our 16years.

I am of the opinion that we are not yet ready to rule as a party. We need to go on a retreat and rediscover/redeem ourselves before ever talking about leadership.

There is no greater apology we can tender to Nigeria than to place ourselves on exile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Nasir123(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

First of all, that Atiku is even being considered for the top post is an evidence of sentiments and tribalism.

It is clear from your post that you would want Atiku to win yet you drag the sentiments of tribes into it while being unable to cover your own sentiments and tribalism.

Correct talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Whoever wrote this rubbish must be a professor of nonsense
Please counter the nonsense with points. Who ever supports a criminal, is a greater criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / US Increases Oil Imports From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.