Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,992 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (29093 Views)

Kidnapping In Nigeria Rises By 169% In 2-Years - US Institute Of Peace / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Felixv: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
Is Buhari any different? Buhari has no WAEC certificate yet claims that he has. That is stealing!

BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

in January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965 to 1967, Buhari served as commander of the Second Infantry Battalion and appointed brigade major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

-----
can any member of your family march that distinction..

read more and dream that a member of your lineage would have such a distinguished career

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Officialpdpnig: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
Please counter the nonsense with points. Who ever supports a criminal, is a greater criminal.

The criminal even I as a PDP fellow knows is my own candidate Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Felixv:

in January 1963, at age 20, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965 to 1967, Buhari served as commander of the Second Infantry Battalion and appointed brigade major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

-----
can any member of your family march that distinction..

read more and dream that a member of your lineage would have such a distinguished career

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

That was then. Even without the requirement for NMT, he was admitted illegally. Today, Buhari wouldn't have seen the four walls of NDA.
Pls read below what his fellow army officer wrote about Buhari and his certificate saga:

EXCLUSIVE: BUHARI HISTORICAL CERTIFICATE SAGA

BY: LT. Col. Idris Bako (Rtd)
(NA Regular Course II Set)

I want to re-state categorically that Buhari has NO VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE anywhere in the world.

1. WAEC/CAMBRIDGE GCE: - Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge examination in 1961 as his names (Muhammadu, Mohammed or Mohamed Buhari) is not in the UK Examination body's List of candidates names from 1960-1962

2. His name(s) is also NOT on WAEC candidates names in both Ghana and Nigeria Offices from 1960-1962. Any attempt by Buhari or his agents to present any document to INEC representing WACE or GCE certificate may constitute an Offence.(FORGERY, PERJURY PENDING)

3. CERTIFICATE/ARMY RECRUITMENT: - Buhari presented no certificate to the Nigerian Army in 1961 when Late Ahmadu Bello conscripted him from his School (Still In session) to join the Army, as he has none. The only paperwork came from his school principal, stating that,

4. , "I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate, with credit in English, Maths and three other subjects". This letter is self-explanatory. You cannot pass an examination you never sat for.

5. NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA): - Buhari did not attend the NDA as claimed. He attended Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) for months (End of 1961 to the beginning of 1962) for normal Army recruitment and physical fitness training

6. This is not a certification programme. RMFTC was renamed NDA (established on the 5th of February 1964), and regular courses were introduced thereon.

7. UK MILITARY TRAINING: Buhari attended the Aldershot based, Mons Officer Cadet School. No Certificate was issued to Buhari, as he passed no examination for the short period he was in the UK in 1963. Cadet School information collaborates this.

8. DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE, WILLINGTON, INDIA: - As usual, Buhari attended the staff college and did not sit for their examinations. The Defence Services Staff College, Willington does not issue a certificate of attendance to its attendee in 1974.

9. US WAR COLLEGE: - Buhari left this College in 1980. He has in his Wikipedia page that he was offered a Master Degree in the same college in 1980.

10. THE US War college have confirmed that they started their Master program in the year 2000 and there is no way Buhari would have gotten a Masters degree in that college in 1980. Again, no certificate was issued to him.
Veritable facts

11. Buhari has just received an attestation certificate today, after donkey years! They gleefully took a picture, claiming the officials took the attestation certificate to him. Sorry Nigerians! You have just been deceived and SCAMMED AGAIN.

12. Conclusion: No doubt according to Edrees Abdukareem, “Buhari is the most successful fraudster” in the History Of Nigeria.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Felixv: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:

That was then. Even without the requirement for NMT, he was admitted illegally. Today, Buhari wouldn't have seen the four walls of NDA.
Pls read below what his fellow army officer wrote about Buhari and his certificate saga:

I want to re-state categorically that Buhari has NO VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE anywhere in the world.

1. WAEC/CAMBRIDGE GCE: - Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge examination in 1961 as his names (Muhammadu, Mohammed or Mohamed Buhari) is not in the UK Examination body's List of candidates names from 1960-1962

2. His name(s) is also NOT on WAEC candidates names in both Ghana and Nigeria Offices from 1960-1962. Any attempt by Buhari or his agents to present any document to INEC representing WACE or GCE certificate may constitute an Offence.(FORGERY, PERJURY PENDING)

3. CERTIFICATE/ARMY RECRUITMENT: - Buhari presented no certificate to the Nigerian Army in 1961 when Late Ahmadu Bello conscripted him from his School (Still In session) to join the Army, as he has none. The only paperwork came from his school principal, stating that,

4. , "I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate, with credit in English, Maths and three other subjects". This letter is self-explanatory. You cannot pass an examination you never sat for.

5. NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA): - Buhari did not attend the NDA as claimed. He attended Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) for months (End of 1961 to the beginning of 1962) for normal Army recruitment and physical fitness training

6. This is not a certification programme. RMFTC was renamed NDA (established on the 5th of February 1964), and regular courses were introduced thereon.

7. UK MILITARY TRAINING: Buhari attended the Aldershot based, Mons Officer Cadet School. No Certificate was issued to Buhari, as he passed no examination for the short period he was in the UK in 1963. Cadet School information collaborates this.

8. DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE, WILLINGTON, INDIA: - As usual, Buhari attended the staff college and did not sit for their examinations. The Defence Services Staff College, Willington does not issue a certificate of attendance to its attendee in 1974.

9. US WAR COLLEGE: - Buhari left this College in 1980. He has in his Wikipedia page that he was offered a Master Degree in the same college in 1980.

10. THE US War college have confirmed that they started their Master program in the year 2000 and there is no way Buhari would have gotten a Masters degree in that college in 1980. Again, no certificate was issued to him.
Veritable facts

11. Buhari has just received an attestation certificate today, after donkey years! They gleefully took a picture, claiming the officials took the attestation certificate to him. Sorry Nigerians! You have just been deceived and SCAMMED AGAIN.

12. Conclusion: No doubt according to Edrees Abdukareem, “Buhari is the most successful fraudster” in the History Of Nigeria.

are you high on something....bro let it rest, the man has served his country at the highest order --

A SOLDIER WHO WENT TO WAR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by EDOLUWA: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
That's not the reality but a very good reason to assume PMB will win.

The reality is that INEC will try to frustrate the will of the people but they will fail because there will not be vote aparthy at all. People are determined to vote out PMB Government that has brought a lot of suffering to the masses.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The criminal even I as a PDP fellow knows is my own candidate Atiku.
Sentimentally, Atiku is a criminal. However, since no anti-corruption agency or court of competent jurisdiction has brought Atiku to book, Atiku remains a clean man. grin grin
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Ayobami7(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
LOL, IPOB Atikulooters how market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by citizenY(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It is less likely...meaning the old man will do EVERYTHING to remain in power, including rigging!

Chain, you this man, sense will not kill you.
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kahal29: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
EDOLUWA:
That's not the reality but a very good reason to assume PMB will win.

The reality is that INEC will try to frustrate the will of the people but they will fail because there will not be vote aparthy at all. People are determined to vote out PMB Government that has brought a lot of suffering to the masses.

OK nah
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by blowjob: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
post=72677086:
Quote.
USIP said the report is based on its interactions with Nigerians from different sectors.
Unquote.

It is CONFIRM FEBuhari 2019!

Carry go Sai Baba!
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE BUHARI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Iammercy2018: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=72677075]It is less likely...meaning the old man will do EVERYTHING to remain in power, including rigging [quote] rigging?
it's allowed
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by olajizz01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
No wonder,that was why Atiku spokesman was talking tough like Shekau and raining insult on Tinubu as if he has committed an offence for supporting Bubu,politics is about interest,that spokesman needs to place on survelliance because he's a potential terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Angelcoco: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I guess the Institute predicted Hilary Clinton to win Donald Trump. Today, how market My point is: anything can happen.
putin hacked it
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by dotcomnamename: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
As expected and as usual, the Moderator is biased. The US Institute clearly stated Buhari will defeat Atiku, they never say its less likely. But the moderator used the term "Less Likely" to suit his own needs just to pre-console his Wailers so they can feel that its not 100% guarantee. I hate this particular mod with passion because of his bias mentality. You know yourself. I pray God should make it happen won day to just meet you, I will beat the hell outa you that day. Eediot. I need a ban O,. If you don't ban me you are b.a.s.t.a.r.d undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by youngdopeboy: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
that's right!!! SAI BABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kahal29: 2:26am On Nov 05, 2018
dotcomnamename:
As expected and as usual, the Moderator is biased. The US Institute clearly stated Buhari will defeat Atiku, they never say its less likely. But the moderator used the term "Less Likely" to suit his own needs just to pre-console his Wailers so they can feel that its not 100% guarantee. I hate this particular mod with passion because of his bias mentality. You know yourself. I pray God should make it happen won day to just meet you, I will beat the hell outa you that day. Eediot. I need a ban O,. If you don't ban me you are b.a.s.t.a.r.d undecided

Mmmmmh
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by olalat(m): 3:54am On Nov 05, 2018
jamace:

Veritable facts

so, with all these epistle now, what do you intend to change. That a one termer President should not recontest or what?? You are just wasting your time. Look here, I interact with core northern electorate on a daily basis, they will not vote Atiku, that's the bitter truth. The way they view life is not the same way you view it. To them, atiku is a bad person, a man with questionable wealth. So, stop fighting a lost battle. Its lost already. Find more productive thing to deciphate your energy on. Buhari contested and won without certificate even when he's in opposition how much more now that he's in power. Only if an aboki who has one pvc in bauchi and another one in nasarawa will read all the novel you keep writing here. Continue!!!!!
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2018
post=72677092:
Na so e go be.....

Insha Allah........

Go sleep joor bubu must Gooo angry

Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kahal29: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kahal29: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace by kahal29: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2018
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War / Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan / The Political Inequality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.