Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! - Culture (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! (380068 Views)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Do You Speak Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (167) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2007
ikamefa:

i been think sey you sabi sef!  tongue

i no know sey na demonstration! you dey do grin grin grin

do not try my singing grin ki lo sele lai lai grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
mukina2:

do not try my singing grin ki lo sele lai lai grin

laughing my big beautiful butt off " grin "

mukinatu here is the lyrics :

stop all that demo! tongue

When I said to you that I never want to love another woman girl it was true
So true.
I meant to marry you and when I did, I'd be the one to take care of you for you
Now you say you want to leave me girl, when around you I have built my world
Whatever you heard about me baby is definitely crazy
Please give me one chance to show

Chorus
Olufunmi ooo
Ma pa mi lekun ooo
Olufunmilola
Mase fimi sile lai lai
Durotimi ooo
Olufunmi o

Verse 2
Girl I'll wait for you and I know I'll never love another woman no one can do but you
I'll pause my heart for you when you come home, you'd be the one to make it move only you
But before you finally leave me girl, think about what you do to my world
Whatever you do to hurt me baby is going to drive me crazy
Please give me one chance to show

Chorus

Rap
Come on girl
You could be the one to make me smile
You could be the one to make me want to have a child
You could be the one I'd take on a date down the aisle
And be the first and the last girl to become my bride
You could be the one to make a fool of me
And you could be the one that'd be confusing me
Or you could be the girl in the world that I know through the rough times going to stay true to me
You could be my Juliet I may not have his looks but I would still be your Romeo.
You could be my princess I'd be your charming prince at the service of only you.
That's why I never want to love another woman
That's why I know I'll never love another woman
That's why I can never love another woman
That's why

Bridge
That's why when I think about you leaving I find myself grieving
Though it seems deceiving I'm still believing girl you'll stay with me forever
And I'll remain humbly kneeling while your heart is healing
Tear drops revealing the way that I'm feeling girl please stay with me forever

Chorus
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by israelite(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2007
ewo orin ti arabinrin sola alson ko mo gbadun orin naa,
[b]ife bi ejiowuro lati agba olorun lo ti sewa, ife to tutu nini ti abawon aye kan olebale,ololufe feraan miu lai setan, orin ife leyi[/b]make  sure u sing it to ur lover ,
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by cuteass1(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ ika & Gnature

Abeg forgive my bad yoruba manners, practice makes perfect, i'll keep on practising lol grin

@ mukina
Tani ô kôe ni yoruba? grin

@ thread

Oda gôô !!

chiogo:

ummm, kilo nshele in here? did i get it? grin

i think so my sister . .  wink
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by haywhy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2007
E ku asa le oo grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
cute-ass:

@ ika & Gnature

omo jeun soke nisho oh grin[b] " idea is need" [/b] " grin "
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
cute-ass:

@ ika & Gnature

Abeg forgive my bad yoruba manners, practice makes perfect, i'll keep on practising lol grin

@ mukina
Tani ô kôe ni yoruba? grin

@ thread

Oda gôô !!

i think so my sister . .  wink

ehh cute ass i can only say bawoni too grin   grin

ika why you con spoil show tongue grin   grin    grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2007
mukina2:

ika why you con spoil show tongue grin grin grin

grin but bawo ni mo se spoil show? tongue cheesy
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
ikamefa:

grin but bawo ni mo se spoil show? tongue cheesy

adupe ki lo spoil ma show grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
huh? cheesy
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by israelite(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2007
ikamefa, mukina ati eyintoku moki dede yin ooo,emi ti n losori ibusun mi oo, orun ire ni gbogbo wa masun oo,odaro
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2007
ika .

ki lon spoil show lai lai grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by segoye2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2007
People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some history. angry

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? grin grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2007
israelite:

ikamefa, mukina ati eyintoku moki dede yin ooo,emi ti n losori ibusun mi oo, orun ire ni gbogbo wa masun oo,odaro

o di aaro oh! okookan laa ji layo oh!

segoye2:

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some history. angry

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? grin grin

huh?

mukina2:

ika .

ki lon spoil show lai lai grin

se yoruba lo n so? abi gibberish? grin grin grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by marthafor2: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ Tonim,

kini photo segoye ?

That na OKO trap, e dey catch FIRE! grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by marthafor2: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2007
Ma charge yin fun Piracy; eyin oko ati iyawo to n ko rin olorin pe ife lon catchy yin.

Well sha, igbawo ni igbeyawo yin na? eje ka rigbo oooo, love na bu-ru-ku-tu.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2007
ikamefa:

o di aaro oh! okookan laa ji layo oh!

huh? 

se yoruba lo n so? abi  gibberish?  grin grin grin

teh da da ni? grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by minute(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2007
okay, eje ka she biwon shen she ko le bari bi tin ri

eku owuro  o.she e sun daadaa? now eje ka gbon ara jigijigi  fun ise-its another beautiful day.

u babes are crackn mii up.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by tafari(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
talo ko mukina2 ni yoruba? mo ki gbogbo ile.
agogo to nka wakati ojo, a ka wakati wa si rere o.
ao ko ere oko dele o. ase!
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by desorlah(f): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2007
Eyin eeyan mi, se daada ni mo bayin, e si ku ojo meta o.
ema binu pe o se die ti mo ti se hi si yin.

Segoye, ayefele ati haywhy, se daada ni e wa?
emi na ti pada de niyen.
aa tun ma soro later.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by richylaw(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2007
Kere o
Kere o
kere o,
Eyi ni lati fi to gbo ara ile , ero ona , ore, ojulumo, iyekan afenifere ati gbogbo mutumuwa wipe oro arabinrin Mukina2 ti su baale Ileto yii o, o si n fi eronu re han lati gbe ese oye le omo na. Bi o tile je wipe opo eniyan ni yio fe bu enu ate lu igbese yi, awon igbimo asofin alabesekele ti okun oro yoruba ti fi ote le o. Iyalode Ikamefa baba fe ri yin laafin fun apejoro lori oro yi o but baale is still contemplating grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2007
richylaw:

Kere o
Kere o
kere o,
Eyi ni lati fi to gbo ara ile , ero ona , ore, ojulumo, iyekan afenifere ati gbogbo mutumuwa wipe oro arabinrin Mukina2 ti su baale Ileto yii o, o si n fi eronu re han lati gbe ese oye le omo na. Bi o tile je wipe opo eniyan ni yio fe bu enu ate lu igbese yi, awon igbimo asofin alabesekele ti okun oro yoruba ti fi ote le o. Iyalode Ikamefa baba fe ri yin laafin fun apejoro lori oro yi o but baale is still contemplating grin

richy wetin now? grin grin

ki lo de? grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by segoye2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
Ekasan ni le ooo, se daadaa lewa? ki lon sele, wetin dey eeee!
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by richylaw(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2007
mukina2:

richy wetin now? grin grin

ki lo de? grin

Kinla ni. Se bi ori ohun mo ko, ka funra ra re. Baba fe gbese le o. grin

Segooye oro lo ba ni le o.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by segoye2(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2007
Do you think your landlord cares about how you feel?
He greets you only when your rent is due
He increases his rent every year without consulting you
He collects two rent down payment before letting you in
He cares only about his property and the money he collects from you
He can throw you out whenever he chooses and for whatever reason
grin

Landlord travel and See grin

Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by mukina2: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
richylaw:

Kinla ni. Se bi ori ohun mo ko, ka funra ra re. Baba fe gbese le o. grin

Segooye oro lo ba ni le o.

bawoni grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by segoye2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2007
Omoge Desorlah,

bawo ni, emi ke wa pa oo, okan jepe mo n wa ounje, nito ri pe ebi n pami lowolowo yi.

Baba Revi-t0, ewolewo, ikede yin yen yato, se pe askari mukina2 tin gbese lati fe aya tabi oko?, e se jeje oooo, oju n wo wa ooo.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by richylaw(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2007
mukina2:

bawoni grin

Mo wa pa o , o sa n se agidi lati gbo ede yii. keep it up
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by richylaw(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
segoye2:

Do you think your landlord cares about how you feel?
He greets you only when your rent is due
He increases his rent every year without consulting you
He collects two rent down payment before letting you in
He cares only about his property and the money he collects from you
He can throw you out whenever he chooses and for whatever reason
grin

Landlord travel and See grin

uhn atelewo eni kii tan ni i je
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by papi22(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
how u did? ha how is u? otio how is u did? rara o
ewp oyinbo le bawo ni gbobbo ara ile
se alafia ni
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by ikamefa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
@richie

e gbe ese dudu yin kuro o

omoge mukinatu kii se eni ti e le gbese le

e jowo e daariji, gbgogbo ese ti o ba se cheesy

o ye ki e maa toju awon ajoji laarin wa ni oh grin cheesy
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by segoye2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2007
Aworan yi ni awon oni geesi npe ni FIRE!,  sugbn nitoto, baba yen hand some bajebaje!  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (167)

Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire / Igbo Names & Their Meanings / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.