Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,682 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) (16119 Views)

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / Police Caught Lover Who Killed Business Woman And Flees With Car And $50,000 / South African Granny Brutally Beaten For Shop Lifting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ lol grin

Teflon vest.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by presido1: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
She must be "Ibo" that painted her body, her name is Adaugo Okijajuju from Umunkita Village in Umuanumanu LGA of WeeWee State. grin grin grin.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
Bia Presido

Leave that Nwa Ada alone o!! I'm sure she taught it was tea leaves that she was importing. grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
where the link,,, cos i really pity the old woman
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by shotuns: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
Wonders shall never end.

450 kilograms (some 990 pounds) of cocaine was found in a container Monday in Nigeria's commercial capital, Lagos . The arrest involved two

Chinese nationals and a Nigerian .It originated from Chile and passed through Peru, Bolivia and Antwerp in Belgium before being shipped to Nigeria.

Report by  National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100727/ap_on_re_af/af_nigeria_cocaine_seizure
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Pethan: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ okija juju OK you are the one that introduce her into importing tea leaves abi  cheesy  wink
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by anitabest(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
OMG, wonders oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
Its was supposed to be for her glycoma and artrithis but I think she got the wrong herb.  grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by marketplace(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
If this is true, then, the world is going to an end
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Abayomin70(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
men shitt i sreally happening in dis life
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by omofat: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

WHoever did this to my nana should be jailed. Nana would only be sent to an old peoples home. Shes not a threat to society.

Where are her useless grandkids??

She is a major threat to society. Some poor kids will die in the slums of mexico and the US cuz of her actions.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by bawomolo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
guys it's just medical marijuana for her glaucoma  grin

omo~fat:

She is a major threat to society. Some poor kids will die in the slums of mexico and the US cuz of her actions.

why not just legalize weed
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by seedord247(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
I can't believe this
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
oludashmi:

Poster, where is your link?

This is awful!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If this is real, then the woman was used by drug barons thinking that security officials will overlook and won't check her. And I am sure the woman isn't totally ok and doesn't know the implication of what was being packed on her, she might even think they were dressing her up.

May be!
It's really unbelivable shocked
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by ud4u: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
Nawaaoohh, how people go de use a woman as old as this. Love of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
What surprises me more is how she'[s able to walk around with extra 11pounds with that her fragile status. The power of coco
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
I think she may have been blackmailed into doing this. This woman is half dead . . . she is probably doing it to save someone or help someone. I hope they can get answers from her before it is too late.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by jokingmary(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
What in the name of alhaji Ibrahim is this shocked
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by agitator: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2010
get rich or die trying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think she may have been blackmailed into doing this. This woman is half dead . . . she is probably doing it to save someone or help someone. I hope they can get answers from her before it is too late.
I doubt she even knows what she was doing.
They need to test her for Alzheimer's disease or sth
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by sukkyfab: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
the old woman know way,she won become celebrity b4 she die.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by omofat: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
bawomolo:

guys it's just medical marijuana for her glaucoma  grin

why not just legalize weed

Bro, I don't know much about the arguments for or against legalizing weed so I'm unable to comment on that
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by buzugee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
drug barons used her to do it ? are you guys for real ? do you guys know the meaning of drug barons ? the weed on her was only worth 5 thousand dollars. that kind of money drug barons spend in one hour. this woman was not put up to it by drug barons. someone in her family put her up to it. like they are really desperate for money and they told her that since she is old, no one will even check her. but ermm yeah she must be senile to agree to such a plot  grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
She might not even be aware of what's going on. Some frigging bastard must have put her up to it to exploit her vulnerability.
Jeez. undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by DualCore1: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
Legalize it and we wont have to see/hear bizarre stories about trying to smuggle it. cool
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mrkoma2012: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
At her age, her crime indeed shows she'll b a fool foreva
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by donjon: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
wonderfullllllll
@dual core, my views exactly
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Igwe9(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
eww! How is she supposed to know that the gramophone she used to know has been replaced with some kinda sophisticated and intelligent computers?

some miscreants must surely be responsible for this crime
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by calabaman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
Wonders shall never end!!!!. At that age, what on earth did she want to do with the money?,
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
The 94 year old woman looks old and fragile. . .

It's very hard to believe that she's capable of doing something illegal.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin  Those immigration officers wicked o. see as dem dey show us her wrinckled nyash! grin

make una leave malee alone make she go rest for house jare. she just wanna be a star b4 she die.

una don catch her, fine! send her back home. abi una want jail her? shocked

(just lyk som1 said, she will be jailed for d rest of her lyf!) grin grin grin

u want jail person wey death dey price? grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by sugafoot(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
GANGSTER GRANDMA!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Prisons In Nigeria / How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... / Police Bust Multibillion-naira Jewellery Cartel Colluding With Abuja Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.