Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,893 members, 7,906,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) (16098 Views)

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / Police Caught Lover Who Killed Business Woman And Flees With Car And $50,000 / South African Granny Brutally Beaten For Shop Lifting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by comechop1: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
Please don't blame her is not her fault @ 94 what can she do for herself? she is just like a child now  seriously, and am such she cant even give account of anything she must have lost her memory @ 94 is not a joke. A member of her family or her biological child is involved in this illegal business oh yes, its true Some one did this to her what a pity!  embarassed
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
sugafoot:

GANGSTER GRANDMA!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by yme1(f): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
why wasnt her face covered? poor woman cry cry
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by eros(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hmmmm!!!!! Strange things are happening. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
Okay, Why the heck did the moderators change the title of this thread and made it sound funnier.

I just don't get what that old granny was thinking while doing drugs.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by abrahym(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
94? Stil want to high?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^Looks like her children and grandchildren refused to give her money.

So, she wanted to get it through the illegal way, grandmas these days can be absurd at times.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Exposedme: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Looks like her children and grand[b]MAMA-GEE[/b] refused to give her money.

So, she wanted to get it through the illegal way, grandmas these days can be absurd at times.

Sounds ironical
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by chibaby5(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
shocked shocked No wayy!
she musta bn forced 2 doin it and prolly dint understand why/wat it was  undecided undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by oladayo042: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
eros:

Hmmmm!!!!! Strange things are happening.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The world has been going strange for quite a time. You've just not been noticing.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by sugafoot(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Looks like her children and grandchildren refused to give her money.

Hell no this ain't about money at all. she's just keeping it gangster till the end! I can image her grand children saying "hey fellas, that's ma grand ma on T.V! How many of yo can pull that?!!! grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by member479760: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
na bitter leaf wey just suddenly turned to weed, make una lif that thing
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by oluagness(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hey, is she taking money to heaven? I trust Oyinbo for rational thought. They should know that this poor woman can not do that. Somebody is behind it.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by chuqudy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
oluagness:

Hey, is she taking money to heaven? I trust Oyinbo for rational thought. They should know that this poor woman can not do that. Somebody is behind it.

May be she wanted to supply the igbo(marijuana) to Fela Kuti in hell heaven.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by metalgong5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
That crack head granny must be bk/babemoron's grand mother . . . . . Drug trafficking and prostitutio.n is the watchword for all Mexicans and Latinos.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Brightlife: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is amazing
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^What's amazing about a granny distributing drugs?

Are you okay?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2010
Exposedme:

Sounds ironical
sugafoot:

Hell no this ain't about money at all. she's just keeping it gangster till the end! I can image her grand children saying "hey fellas, that's ma grand ma on T.V! How many of yo can pull that?!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by glorina: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2010
Hope they catch the drug barons that possibly used her, soon! Wicked world!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2010
^^I don't think anyone used her.

I think she's just an old granny who wants to do things the youth way. grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Princek12(m): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2010
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 4:36am On Jul 28, 2010
make una no blame d woman again, na 50cent fault!

why? b'cos, he said get RICH or DIE trying!

so at 94, malee is stil POOR so she wants to get RICH by all means or DIE trying. (big ups granny!)
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by nj11(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2010
sugafoot:

GANGSTER GRANDMA!!! grin grin grin

LMAO!!! UNA GO KILL ME WITH LAUGH FOR NAIRALAND.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by 2makesense: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2010
Incredible! So unfortunate… sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by haboosa(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2010
i dont believe the woman was to be apprehended may her children sent her
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by CGKing(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2010
My guy, its a win win situation, anyhow u look at it. If she s not caught, then she d get paid and enjoy. Or if shes caught, then shed be in a US prision, with a nice warm cosy bed and at least 2 square meals. What else again!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by CGKing(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2010
mama-gee:

^^I don't think anyone used her.

I think she's just an old granny who wants to do things the youth way. grin

? What,

Mama gee, i cant contain my curiosity, no vex, but is that truly ur pix on ur profile?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Abayomin70(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2010
shit is really happening
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by googles: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

granny is ganja planta
call her the ganja farmer
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by sley4life(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2010
ha ha. so funny. No age must be given special treatment.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Abayomin70(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
SHIT IS REALLY HAPENING
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by zenus(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
Just for money.

May be she was into the business from her youthful age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Bust Multibillion-naira Jewellery Cartel Colluding With Abuja Robbers / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.