Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) (16099 Views)

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / Police Caught Lover Who Killed Business Woman And Flees With Car And $50,000 / South African Granny Brutally Beaten For Shop Lifting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by SmashingM(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
Those cops should have at least hid her face instead of exposing her unclothedness/face for the whole world to see.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by beeman80: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
We cant be too sure she knew what was wrappd round her.She does not look too okay.I am sure the dealers tot security will leave her unotice due to her age.I just feel theres more to the whole thing.Sad.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by 0hsisi: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
people should leave the woman alone
she didn't kill anybody
na market she go grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
CGKing:

? What,

Mama gee, i cant contain my curiosity, no vex, but is that truly your pix on your profile?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by CGKing(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
No bad o, honestly. Just curious
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Abimbola29(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
she should be jailed 4 life
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
how long do u think she'll last inside jail b4 she give up?

(don't u think dat jailin her is an occupance of space in jail?)
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Tobbey(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
mehhhn,ds granny rilly 4hed up ooooooo
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by CGKing(m): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2010
Go granny go granny go, go granny go granny go!

After many years of beating ur children, correcting them with koboko, moulding them, u ended up perpetuating the mother of all crime.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2010
Abimbola29:

she should be jailed 4 life
grin grin grin what life?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2010
^
lol

helep mi askam O! grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2010
Why would anyone want such a cute cool senile granny to go to jail??

Does she look to you like she was guilty in those photos??

U.S F.D.A please forgive Nana cos she kows not what she does.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by echobee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
lord have mercy.granny indeed.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by vescucci(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2010
I'm not in a hurry to believe Photoshop is not capable of some mischief here but I'm digging this nana. She wants to plan for her retirement in heaven and she fully intends to pay her way. But seriously, she's probably doing it for a son or a drug lord who was hoping she'd bypass detection on account of her age

Viva la reefa! cool
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2010
^
Doin it for drug 'LORD'? shocked

i think u'v already made your point by sayin, maybe she's doin it for her son but, sayin she's doing it for a drug LORD? shocked do u know what is drug LORD? shocked meeen, dat statement is far too de-repin to drug LORDS! it's just lyk sayin she's doin it for obasanjo! with dat small kg of it? it's even marijuana an not cocaine, n according to d immigration officers dey said eacch pack of it cost 5kusd, is dat a deal of a drug LORD? undecided . .Omo men, u funny O! D problem is maybe u thnk any 1 dat deal on drugs is a drug LORD, buh it's not. drug LORD's run dia deals through shipment or aircargo n with a very larg quantity of it. A drug LORD can stay indoor for 1 whole yr without seein d sky but, millions of $$$$$ will pumpin into his account! for your info, daz d deal of a mexican street hawker dat runs his job in d street of US, tryna smuggle it through his nana n on d process, she was caught!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by vescucci(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2010
Lol. I know perfectly well what a drug lord is but perhaps you've heard of the word hyperbole?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2010
^
NO!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by CGKing(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
could be that her son was kidnapped and she was coaxed into it for her sons life.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
^
I don't think dat'll be d reason y she was involve in this shaddy act. To me, i'll say, (maybe) her son or who ever sent her, felt dat was d best way to smuggle d rugs into US, hopin d immigration officers will see her as an elderly woman, n won't care too check on her! but i stil believe d immigration officers will soon free her b'cos, she's too old to be in jail, rather, dey (d immigration) will keep a close watch, n monitor her after her release, so dat dey can track n capture whoever is behind it! (N d way i view more into it, i'll say dis is not her 1st mission on shaddy deals lyk dis by her children or whoever, it's just dat she met her waterloo on dat day she was caught.) Don't underestimate whyte's with dia shaddy taght!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
shocked
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sweet Nana!!

Any News on her please?!

I need to know Nana is alright. If shes in jail I'll spearhead a free nana campaign with Tee-shirts and all.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2020
mamagee3:
^^Looks like her children and grandchildren refused to give her money.

So, she wanted to get it through the illegal way, grandmas these days can be absurd at times.
wow
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2020
mamagee3:
^^Looks like her children and grandchildren refused to give her money.

So, she wanted to get it through the illegal way, grandmas these days can be absurd at times.
wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) / Burial Of The Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.