Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

What other advise shuold i give her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What other advise shuold i give her (838 Views)

Bad BEHAVIOURS Ladies Shuold Avoid In Relationship / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What other advise shuold i give her by mkpuluma(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2010
A friend of mine has been married for 10 years now has 3 kids but found out that her husband has been cheating on her, says she still loves him but doesnt enjoy sex wt him because she is irritated. I advised her to try and put it behind her, but she is finding it difficult.   
What other advise should i give her.

Please serious comments are most welcomed.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by blacksta(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2010
I guess this is a common issue in marriage but the fact is with every issues there will alway be underlying factors for example why is the man cheating - could it be that he feel bored or maybe he doesn't get the required attention from the woman because she always busy with the kids, Please provide more info. Ask your friend to tell you the truth.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by mkpuluma(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2010
i have confirmed from my friend, she said her husband is the sexually active type.

she said she tries her best to satisfy him at all times, but still cant figure out why he has to cheat on her.

Personally i feel its one those things we see in men,

past xperience and stories has made me understand that its difficult for a man to keep to just one woman.

my apology to men, but i think its d truth.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by Bim4u: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
Have both couples discussed the issue @ hand.
If they have,then she needs to stop having sex with him
then if the husband truly loves the wife
he'ill try to win her back by wooing her
that always does the trick
the feeling she had for him would resurface
past acts would be forgiven easily.
All women wants is attention n love.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by double08(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2010
its in the nature of a man to cheat
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by seedord247(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2010
double08:

Yes ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by 1105(f): 1:25am On Jul 30, 2010
double08:

I have never cheated all my entire life, so stop generalizing~
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by iice(f): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2010
people see themselves sometimes more than who they actually are. They need to talk and stop assuming and preempting stuff. It's not that difficult for a man to keep to one woman. It's just the men who would keep to one woman aren't plenty.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2010
mkpuluma:

A friend of mine has been married for 10 years now has 3 kids but found out that her husband has been cheating on her, says she still loves him but doesnt enjoy sex wt him because she is irritated. I advised her to try and put it behind her, but she is finding it difficult.
What other advise should i give her.

Please serious comments are most welcomed.

Love him or love his POCKET? Abeg ask her and then get back to us.
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by luap: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
did a internet search: Recent statistics suggest that 40% of women (and that number is increasing) and 60% of men at one point indulge in extramarital affairs.

Stop generalizing about men cheating. 40% of women cheat!!!

Cheating is not about gender. It is more about relationships. The friend in your post should really look at her marriage and figure out why her husband is unhappy with their sx lives.

Good luck
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by Omolola1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
190.:

I have never cheated all my entire life, so stop generalizing~

sure dear?
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by Ben13: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
Every wife must learn to be blind, and every husband must learn to be deaf for their marriages to last long.

The ladies these days like finding out. Like 3threads posted this period is about 'finding out" cheesy
Re: What other advise shuold i give her by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
double08: its in the nature of a man to cheat

abi?

(1) (Reply)

Does He Still Love Me? :-\ / Ladies/guys Would You Or Have You Slept With Your Boss? / What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.