Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore (11774 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Alepa(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Lmao
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by sunnymix: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2018
this guy is just running his mouth anyhow...
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Abeyjide: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2018
lol
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by September13: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Make dem kuku put Nigeria on Jumia

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by ekestic1976(f): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
The Nigerian politicians do campaign sef

Be attacking each other.

This is not a campaign na.

Tell us how you intend to bring change and not this media attack
'

It's Campaign, brother. Go back and see the tapes of the 2016 US Election campaigns. How do you think Candidate Trump warmed his way into the hearts of the electorate?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
This soworeliar of a guy is with Tinubu campaigning for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by dermmy(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
The only solution to nigerias prob is with recolonisation or outsourcing of governance.

Hehehe Lmao
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Crossbow(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Make he sell am share the money..
Everybody go find e way, 9ja nor fit work again

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by dangoteinlaw: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria youths don't be brainwashed!! Before I say anything have a look on my profile, I am not sponsored neither do I even know sowore. I don't even know if he's worse but isn't a bad youth worth giving a try? For the past 19years these orl fools keep recycling their promises but nothing is being achieved. Why not we make a younger mistake? Pls lets all think about this

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Pull222:
*Congratulations To All Our Amiable* *Worldwide Subscribers Who* *Partake And Won Our Games* *Yesterday. We Still Maintain Our 100%* *Winning. Interested Subscribers Call Or* *WhatsApp With This Number.*
+2349061582289
*No Risk No Reward*
This can of scammer is better than yahooplus scammer. Atleast he is not harvesting organs.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by michoim(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Na soooo
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by mjabdulk: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2018
i think from Sowore's replies to the question asked he preferred NNPC not to be privatized which is not the Buhari's priority.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Boyooosa(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2018
From unbundle abi na bundle pack to atikulating Ecommerce and now, university anchor.
Sowore, do u know what? The logic or strategy is not the issue but the mindset of the strategist.
Quite unfortunate, even the supposed young mind does not have an idea of what to do with the richest corporation of our nation or probably, he has not added what he is selling to us to his manifesto, which means he does not convincingly believes in that approach.
Nigeria is in Ess!
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by judajix(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2018
There are no transparent Nigerians anywhere
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by israelmao(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Debate has begun
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by NonsoWow: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2018
I am not surprised. Atiku has always been a thief. When he was in the customs service, he made a fortune out of the sweats of hardworking Igbo importers, seizing their goods and reselling same back to them at cut-throat rates. He became VP and used his position as chair of the NCP to buy up hundreds of public enterprises with stolen funds. He is so notorious for being a brazen thief that America noticed and placed him on ban indefinitely. God save Nigeria from this thief called Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by kals4luv990(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2018
NNANYI SOWORE IF ALIBABA NO GREE BUY NNPC,ABEG COME BUY AM....SEE YOU SEE UNIVERSITY AND NNPC.....SHEY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH DAT CONTAINER,YU SEE IT WAS NOT THYME,I WARNED YOU!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by kals4luv990(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2018
September13:
Make dem kuku put Nigeria on Jumia
i wish we wer put on BLACK FRIDAY SALES eeh...wonder how much we go worthcheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by davillian(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2018
AustineCJ:
Frankly speaking I will vote Atiku for that singular reason... they need to sell this scam of a country called Nigeria.... it's either we all start afresh or they sell it n share the gain.... me lemme kuku get my share.
Sell and share with you?
That's were you got it wrong
They will sell share and abandon you in the sold country grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by oyebanji44: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Economic Robbery
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
this sowore is making sense somehow o.
i might vote him but i'm afraid he may still allow a cabal take over his administration if he wins.

modified: Nigeria needs an unconventional and brutal leader at this time.
He ended up saying nothing about NNPC which can never be profitable the way it is being run today Sowore is just like Oby Ezekwesili What do they know in economics

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by AFONJACOW(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
selling Nigeria and share the proceeds to the Citizens is the best greatest thing to happen to Nigerians, this useless yellowbar miscreants follow brought the lifeless clown Zai Barbar to Aso Rock why is he running his mouth now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Larryfest(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2018
AustineCJ:
Frankly speaking I will vote Atiku for that singular reason... they need to sell this scam of a country called Nigeria.... it's either we all start afresh or they sell it n share the gain.... me lemme kuku get my share.
My thoughts exactly!! when dem no sell am weytin we gain
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Wantedmiller: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2018
AustineCJ:

Are you sure you will get a share?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Topmaike007(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2018
na wa Oo
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Abbeybailey(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2018
If Nigerians truly want a change, they should go with Sowore or one of the younger people running. Enough of all the old worthless and inept politicians who have been bankrupting Nigeria due to corruption, nepotism and greed. Nigerians needs to move to a new direction and discarding the old foools is the first step. My humble opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by opribo(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2018
The man sounds temperamental, he thinks this is NANS. He goes about insulting and attacking personalities rather than issues. People like that are empty barrels.

They have never managed big corporations talkless of a nation
People like him want to use our country as experimental lab, no we don't want any more neophyte. We need experienced leaders who speak with facts and understand the issues not rabble rousers. In the first place from where did he come out from, no pedigree just out of the blues and he wants to be president of a whole Nigeria. He should go and gather experience first. He is a joker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Is good na grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by loswhite(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
this sowore is making sense somehow o.
i might vote him but i'm afraid he may still allow a cabal take over his administration if he wins.

modified: Nigeria needs an unconventional and brutal leader at this time.
please don't waste your vote....he cannot even win his local government election self

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by YoungLionken(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
This one has already chosen the APCheat pattern of blaming/accusing others, rather than stating their aims and objectives. This is the same guy that disrespected the Ooni of Ife the other day. Abeg we don't want another drama oga Sowore, already had enough with your secret affiliates- APCheat!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by festacman(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
If Atiku wins 2019 election, he will NOT be in government, he will be business. That is the way he is wired. That is the his modus operandi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Zlp State, Lg, Ward Excos Join Apc, Declare Support For Gov Akeredolu / Ghana Is Currently The World's Fastest Growing Economy! Where Naija? / PHOTO: How PHCN Should Function In A Proper And Civilised Society!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.