Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore (11853 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by rottennaija(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
this sowore is making sense somehow o.
i might vote him but i'm afraid he may still allow a cabal take over his administration if he wins.

modified: Nigeria needs an unconventional and brutal leader at this time.

Nigeria is evolving. Nigerians are evolving. We are not there yet, maybe in 10 years time, Nigerians will have a solid voice. At the moment, we are not really with a voice, a strong one.

For me, let pmb continue. If he can complete even the rails across the country, make Nigeria self sufficient in rice production and distribution, complete mambila power plants, then we take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by farem: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku aptly described. But the Atikulooted brains are in chains

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by rottennaija(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Who cares? If Alibaba can manage us better let him sell it. At least one good white man can buy us.
Sell it to a foreigner? Capital flight.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Hoodbilonia: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
abeg send me the alibaba link abegi dey dia now

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by rottennaija(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
NNPC is the cash cow that every stealing government hides under to steal our oil money. If the corporation is thoroughly investigated today, people will be shocked at the massive corruption that is going on there. The subsidy scam alone that takes away about 2.4 billion Naira everyday which no government till date can completely stop is just one channel through which some people silently embezzle our money. A greater percentage of that 2.4 billion doesn't go into fuel subsidy according Sanusi.
NNPC is now a liability to the FG and it takes a [b]honest person [/b]to decide on privatizing it. But morons and empty head zombies wont understand. If Atiku was interested in looting our money, he wouldn't dare mention the privatisation if NNPC. He would simply hide under there to loot.
His empty head political opponents can continue to use this to score cheap political points, but I think some of them will run away from this country because they won't be able to stand the shame when Atiku wins election next year... And some zombies will need to follow the dullard back to daura, or perhaps, follow the imposter back to Sudan.

And Atiku is a honest person?
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by martowskin1(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Danelo:
Which kain mumu talk be this?
Does he think he's cracking joke or what?
birds of a feather

My brother no mind them, too much talk, simple question , what will u do with the cooperation, he started shading everyone...

At the end, him no say anything.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by otumogele(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Sowore always high on cheap weed.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by rottennaija(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Qsscruz:
It is becoming clear who this man is rooting for..He is claiming take-it-back while subtly campaigning against PDP and never bad mouths APC..He is using a different tactic from what he used in 2015..He was one of those who sold the lifeless one to us..Sorry dude, now we know better..It is better NNPC is sold and Nigerians feed, rather than die while claiming the ownership of what does not put food on their table..Take your ass back to your news and publishing company..

We are not going back to pdp. When we leave apc, it gonna be another party made up of younger energetic generations

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by rickyrex(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2018
the truth is that non of the presidential aspirant has won my heart. repeating same statement everywhere
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Smile4daddy(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
i might vote him but i'm afraid he may still allow a cabal take over his administration if he wins.
i do not support his idea of handing NNPC to universities though.

You make sense also like Sowore.

At these point Nigeria need Integrity the like of PMB.

That's the only president that people do not dare discuss how they can benefit from a deal, talk less of offering bribe.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by lawrence35(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2018
This one talks too much
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by paddyofboss(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
It is now official... SOWORE is working for the DULLARD!

But we Nigerians are not fools.
NNPC is the cash cow that every stealing government hides under to steal our oil money. If the corporation is thoroughly investigated today, people will be shocked at the massive corruption that is going on there. The subsidy scam alone that takes away about 2.4 billion Naira everyday which no government till date can completely stop is just one channel through which some people silently embezzle our money. A greater percentage of that 2.4 billion doesn't go into fuel subsidy according Sanusi.
NNPC is now a liability to the FG and it takes a honest person to decide on privatizing it. But morons and empty head zombies wont understand. If Atiku was interested in looting our money, he wouldn't dare mention the privatisation if NNPC. He would simply hide under there to loot.
His empty head political opponents can continue to use this to score cheap political points, but I think some of them will run away from this country because they won't be able to stand the shame when Atiku wins election next year... And some zombies will need to follow the dullard back to daura, or perhaps, follow the imposter back to Sudan.
So what you are saying now makes sense to u?
Was NNPC originally created to be used as an Avenue for looting? It served a good purpose till our thieving politician bastardised it. If it returns to status quo and serve the purpose for which it was created we won't hear or see all these nonsense. Take it or leave it the man has a point. What prevents them from investigating the said subsidy loot?. If honest people are involved in the day to day running of NNPC we would not have any reason to investigate anything...The real change we needight not be Sowore but it's definitely not Atiku or Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Realdeals(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2018
If NNPC is sold, won't it be run by humans?
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
The way Nigerian politicians do campaign sef

Be attacking each other.

This is not a campaign na.

Tell us how you intend to bring change and not this media attack

GBAM.
Instead of saying what they will do, they will be painting the other person .
You dont paint someone black on actions he/she has not taken.

Criticize someone on what right or wrong they have done.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by ogmask: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
If it will make nigeria run more efficiently, by all means sell the unprofitable assets.

Meanwhile I sell full synthetic Mobil1 engine oil made in USA.

Mainland lagos.

How much is the 5w30
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by farem: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2018
rottennaija:

Sell it to a foreigner? Capital flight.

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Ventura1: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Be attacking each other.

You obviously did not read the full article.... go back and read it slowly.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by FBIL: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2018
So-WorWor-ray, another Buhari agent. All your gragra will end in that Shithole called SW. Ambition is not acrime! grin grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by oweman: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Truth Atiku dont sand the chance to win the 2019 eleciom all he is doing is to show his pain on his company INTRL that was stoped from colectting revenue from 1999 @ the Nigerian ports .

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2018
It has been a Long term agenda for Atiku. May God punish all the looters in our country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by dominique(f): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2018
In the first place, who is Atiku going to sell NNPC to? He is going to sell it to Atiku.

Without a doubt, that's who he will sell it to. How people think that this is the much needed messiah to solve our problems (part of which he created) is beyond me.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Yopcity: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2018
FBIL:
So-WorWor-ray, another Buhari agent. All your gragra will end in that Shithole called SW. Ambition is not acrime! grin grin

I listened to this guy on ait, he has something personal with Atiku and pdp, how a candidate choses to attack another opposition candidate instead of those in power surprises me. Sowore is simply campaigning for the dullard in aso-rock
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by drehdinho(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
From what I understand as the big problem of why this our lovely country has been seriously lagging behind in terms of major development over the years is the fact that an average Nigeria is corruption personified and a lier at that.

An average Nigeria lives a double standard lifestyle. The few who are truely patrotic have gotten their voice overshadowed by the unemotional and deceitful Nigerians.

For every Nigerian commenting here, some are in big official psitions and as a result have a good means to improve on lifes by establishing companies. But most of these people will still establish these business firms and their sole aim is to use the company to exploit the Nigerian society to the last extent.

I am able to arrive at this conclusion because I have a handful of white people as friends. And i basically find myself in most of their forums. Their mode of thinking is totally different from us.

They are so organized and disciplined. You would never see a white man fighting with another white man in publuc forums, even if there are instances of this, but so far with my experience, have never come across such amongst them.

But come to Nigeria, we dont respect other peoples opinion. Hasty generalization is our tool in trade; we are so unreasonable in all manners of ways, yet we always feel we are the best human that would ever be in existence on earth.

Until an average Nigerian changes his mind and completely support the fact that their is limitless gain for the Nigerian society when he speaks the truth and when his activities and actions are aimed towards developing his nation, this country will not grow a bit.

It's quit unfortunate that someone like me was born into this hell of a nation. Anytime i think about the political activities or read about it in the dailies, i feel so bad.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by ibabz(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
You are such a fool, you know? I don't give a damn if it takes him 20yrs to rebuild Nigeria. What we want is a leader who is realistic and honest with Nigerians, not the one that promised to fix Nigeria in 4yrs and started giving excuses when he realized he couldn't achieve his bogus promises in 20yrs.

TheGreenLand:
Sowore: And that is why he is leading a charge; they are charging towards Nigeria right now, a bunch of criminals are waiting in the wings so that as soon as Atiku wins, they can’t wait to sell whatever they can find in this country to themselves and take over the country and all of you who are ‘Atikulating’ will find yourselves completely ‘Atikulooted’ by the time they are done. That is what they are used to doing.”

The true and honest Nigerians know what his plans are.
The crooks supporting him too are aware , but cos of the evil intentions they all have and the dollars he is sharing to them all, they are turning blind wailing eyes to it all.

A-TIKU and OBITUARY
God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by BabaO2: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Be attacking each other.

This is not an attack, if a contestant is playing a populist card which will have great repercussions against Nigeria nation, enlightened oppositions will puncture it and expose his lapses. If NNPC as a supervisory body could be privatised, why can't we just privatised Nigeria government?
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by mokt(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
i do not support his idea of handing NNPC to universities though.

He said it is not part of their Manifestos, he just had to drop a logical ideal on one of the ways NNPC could be managed. I wish I had my PVC, I will definitely vote for him. He's got ideas.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by waveman2: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
I Don, t understand why so wore is attacking on atiku, he is not the only residential aspirant.He should stop campaigning against atiku and tell us how to right the wrongs of this present administration.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by MahatmaGhandi: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
The same kind of stupid talk that brought Buhari to power.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by abc115: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2018
drehdinho:
From what I understand as the big problem of why this our lovely country has been seriously lagging behind in terms of major development over the years is the fact that an average Nigeria is corruption personified and a lier at that.

An average Nigeria lives a double standard lifestyle. The few who are truely patrotic have gotten their voice overshadowed by the unemotional and deceitful Nigerians.

For every Nigerian commenting here, some are in big official psitions and as a result have a good means to improve on lifes by establishing companies. But most of these people will still establish these business firms and their sole aim is to use the company to exploit the Nigerian society to the last extent.

I am able to arrive at this conclusion because I have a handful of white people as friends. And i basically find myself in most of their forums. Their mode of thinking is totally different from us.

They are so organized and disciplined. You would never see a white man fighting with another white man in publuc forums, even if there are instances of this, but so far with my experience, have never come across such amongst them.

But come to Nigeria, we dont respect other peoples opinion. Hasty generalization is our tool in trade; we are so unreasonable in all manners of ways, yet we always feel we are the best human that would ever be in existence on earth.

Until an average Nigerian changes his mind and completely support the fact that their is limitless gain for the Nigerian society when he speaks the truth and when his activities and actions are aimed towards developing his nation, this country will not grow a bit.

It's quit unfortunate that someone like me was born into this hell of a nation. Anytime i think about the political activities or read about it in the dailies, i feel so bad.

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by danot1030: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku bought a bunch of companies. He is one of a few Nigerians that cannot explain how he made his wealth and if he is already telling you that he wants to sell NNPC, you can understand that he is going to put Nigeria on Alibaba for sale".

“And that is why he is leading a charge; they are charging towards Nigeria right now, a bunch of criminals are waiting in the wings so that as soon as Atiku wins, they can’t wait to sell whatever they can find in this country to themselves"

"All of you who are ‘Atikulating’ will find yourselves completely ‘Atikulooted’ by the time they are done".

Atiku is a scam and he can only scam the gullible youths from the South East because even the elites from the region are not falling for his scam the way they did Jonathan.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Afamed: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Who cares? If Alibaba can manage us better let him sell it. At least one good white man can buy us.
The kind of Atiku/ Alibaba have the history of mismanagement of national assets. Nitel and Nigeria Airways come to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Generation Falls To 2,970MW On Discos’ Demand / LASG seals 22 Buildings, Decries High Rate Of Illegal Development / General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.