Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,429 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore (11789 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by neutrotoba(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Yopcity:

Are u sowore that u have to insult me ? I will teach u a lesson, im going to deal with u, just watch!

E ma binu o

One shouldn't take such threats lightly in this era

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
MR SOWORE STAY ON YOUR LANE AND ADDRESS ISSUES NOT CANDIDATES.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Yopcity: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2018
neutrotoba:

E ma binu o

One shouldn't take such threats lightly in this era

U re a smart Guy! Anyway forget it.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by banio: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
I will concession Nigeria refineries to X,Y,Z for 100years.

I will sell Nigeria refineries, what is the time frame after which the licence expires.

The two sets are criminals. Both Buhari and Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
I agree with sowore oil blocks should be sold to universities to help them develop

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by emsco91(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Plz somebody should tell Atiku to add The National Assembly to the list. .

And ASUU too. .
Infact sell Nigeria make we rest
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by maisauki: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
prospero5:
this sowore is making sense somehow o.
i might vote him but i'm afraid he may still allow a cabal take over his administration if he wins.
i do not support his idea of handing NNPC to universities though.

modified: Nigeria needs an unconventional and brutal leader at this time.
Som1 like fidel castro or murtala muhammad?
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by bizhop01: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria will be richer than US,
economy growth will be excellent
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by bizhop01: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
bizhop01:
Nigeria will be richer than US,
economy growth will be more than excellent
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nasir123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by paddyofboss(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

See... There's no president that can sincerely fight corruption as long as he'll want a second term in office. The truth is that if you become the president today, those who were major players in your election victory will form a cabal that dictate certain things for you. Some of them will give you the names of people that you must use to form the NNPC and NDDC board. When these people start looting through the NNPC, you'll keep silent, because you'll need them again during your second term bid. This is why even buhari, the acclaimed 'Mr. Integrity' is unable to maintain sanity in the NNPC.
Don't be deceived, no politician in Nigeria is a saint. Corruption is in our blood, both the people in government and the citizens. The reason we are not moving forward as a country is not due to corruption. It is due to the incompetence and ineptitude of our leaders. Both buhari and Atiku are corrupt as you said. But the fact that everyone is corrupt doesn't mean we should stop having leaders. We still have to vote for those we think can provide solutions to some of our challenges as a nation. As far as this is concerned, you and I know that buhari is completely clueless as regards the challenges that faces us today. It's time we try another person. Atiku may not be the best, but based on the reason I gave above, he is my choice.
Make your own choice... Don't sit on the fence because everyone is bad.
"When good people refuse to vote in election because the contestant are bad, they end up being ruled continously by mediocres".
Well said I concur on this one

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by asamaigho(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
If Nigerians truly want a change, they should go with Sowore or one of the younger people running. Enough of all the old worthless and inept politicians who have been bankrupting Nigeria due to corruption, nepotism and greed. Nigerians needs to move to a new direction and discarding the old foools is the first step. My humble opinion though.

Sowore is a scam....working subtly for buhari.
Its better nnpc is sold completely, that coy is a conduit for wastage bleeding nigeria to death,....NNPC IS NORTHERN COMPANY, it should be sold,its a liability,not an asset

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Nature8(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Whatever, I'm seriously Atikulating cheesy
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Kbidi: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Some will think this is how a campaign should be...What are the proofs to buttress his claim.. Instead he should talk about how he wants to manage the country when hr is elected , he is busy talking about someone else.. I bet he did not really go through in details the Atiku plan before drawing his conclusions.. Hr should go and sit down..like as if he understands Nigerian Politics... Abeg..NEXT!
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by nograv: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
opribo:

I have watched many of his videos before I came to the conclusion that he is just set to attack any opponent with his toxic comments. He looks pained as if Nigeria has done something wrong to him.

The other time I watched him in some t.v. discussion with prof Kingsley Moghalu while the prof reeled out detailed actionable plan of his vision for Nigeria your Sowore agreed that the the prof's vision are in tandem with whatever manifesto he has which he could not read out.

Instead as usual he attacked the prof for saying that the minimum wage issue needs to be researched thoroughly before one can give a categorical answer as to what it should be.

This Sowore man meanwhile was playing to the gallery that it would be 100 thousand. That sounds childish and baseless. It is empty and unfounded promises like this that has landed us where we are. Intelligent and experienced people know it that running a government involves several decision making bodies.

If it were that easy for Bubu he would have bypassed the Senate and do as he likes just as he did as a military dictator.

Someone needs to school that man on how to be president. Attack the issues not persons.

On the issue of a minimum wage, many nations have a minimum wage without any issues..

Also I would still back Sowere, as he genuinely wants to explore new ideas rather than stick with the status quo.

I like the fact his ideas seem implausible given the current political machine. That reflects his youth and the fact that he doesnt come from the tired old brigade.

We need that youthful thinking and even a bit of naivety to do something new.

By contrast what will Buhari or Atiku offer us except for more of the same?

So far whenever I have asked this question not one Buhari or Atiku supporter has been able to tell me... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by opribo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
nograv:

On the issue of a minimum wage, many nations have a minimum wage without any issues..

Also I would still back Sowere, as he genuinely wants to explore new ideas rather than stick with the status quo.

I like the fact his ideas seem implausible given the current political machine. That reflects his youth and the fact that he doesnt come from the tired old brigade.

We need that youthful thinking and even a bit of naivety to do something new.

By contrast what will Buhari or Atiku offer us except for more of the same?

So far whenever I have asked this question not one Buhari or Atiku supporter has been able to tell me... undecided

Youthfulness, Yes, but when we talk of youthfulness we must look for one who is not rebelious. Do you realise as a president one single wrong comment can set the nation on fire. Such is the calibre of Sowore. For me someone like prof Moghalu has all the ingredients to deliver this nation but he doesn't have the political Will to confront the various cabals in the military both serving and retired. That is why i am routing for Atiku. He is poised to make Nigeria great again. I hope he can incorporate that prof into his government.
Meanwhile, the satanic APC party is hell bent on rigging their way back into our Aso rock.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by Grayxme: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
It is certain that Atiku has no good intentions for the Nation as he is set to sell up the remaining public organization left from the ones he and OBJ sold out. Nigerians should not be deceived come 2019 as clearly gullible Atiku is no good match for the president

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
It is now official... SOWORE is working for the DULLARD!

But we Nigerians are not fools.
NNPC is the cash cow that every stealing government hides under to steal our oil money. If the corporation is thoroughly investigated today, people will be shocked at the massive corruption that is going on there. The subsidy scam alone that takes away about 2.4 billion Naira everyday which no government till date can completely stop is just one channel through which some people silently embezzle our money. A greater percentage of that 2.4 billion doesn't go into fuel subsidy according Sanusi.
NNPC is now a liability to the FG and it takes a honest person to decide on privatizing it. But morons and empty head zombies wont understand. If Atiku was interested in looting our money, he wouldn't dare mention the privatisation if NNPC. He would simply hide under there to loot.
His empty head political opponents can continue to use this to score cheap political points, but I think some of them will run away from this country because they won't be able to stand the shame when Atiku wins election next year... And some zombies will need to follow the dullard back to daura, or perhaps, follow the imposter back to Sudan.

Sowore said: “What we need to understand is that this entity belongs to the Nigerian people. Run the place transparently with very competent and honest Nigerians and make the wealth from there available to the Nigerian people.

I guess you did not read this. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
opribo:

Youthfulness, Yes, but when we talk of youthfulness we must look for one who is not rebelious. Do you realise as a president one single wrong comment can set the nation on fire. Such is the calibre of Sowore. For me someone like prof Moghalu has all the ingredients to deliver this nation but he doesn't have the political Will to confront the various cabals in the military both serving and retired. That is why i am routing for Atiku. He is poised to make Nigeria great again. I hope he can incorporate that prof into his government.
Meanwhile, the satanic APC party is hell bent on rigging their way back into our Aso rock.

The Nation is already on fire.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
asamaigho:

Sowore is a scam....working subtly for buhari.
Its better nnpc is sold completely, that coy is a conduit for wastage bleeding nigeria to death,....NNPC IS NORTHERN COMPANY, it should be sold,its a liability,not an asset

So you think Southerners will buy NNPC if it is sold. Not true.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by gentlegenius(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Sowore said: “What we need to understand is that this entity belongs to the Nigerian people. Run the place transparently with very competent and honest Nigerians and make the wealth from there available to the Nigerian people.

I guess you did not read this. undecided
He also mentioned that Atiku is planning to sell Nigeria on Alibaba... I'm sure you missed that.

I don't blame him. I blame our national assembly that failed to make laws that will force INEC to register only two political parties as we have in USA.
When you give all these Street urchins the privilege to register empty parties and call themselves presidential candidates, they start talking anyhow, insulting important people.
The dullard should caution sowore to work for him without insulting Atiku, our next president.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by printemps: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

He also mentioned that Atiku is planning to sell Nigeria on Alibaba... I'm sure you missed that.

I don't blame him. I blame our national assembly that failed to make laws that will force INEC to register only two political parties as we have in USA.
When you give all these Street urchins the privilege to register empty parties and call themselves presidential candidates, they start talking anyhow, insulting important people.
The dullard should caution sowore to work for him without insulting Atiku, our next president.

There are several political parties in the US but the two Behemoths are the Democrats and Republicans. People like you lack clarity of purpose in the way and manner you debate and argue national issues.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

You should know the Alibaba was not literal. He used it to paint a picture of the reckless handling of the so called privatisation scheme Atiku is proposing. Just like how the last privatisation scheme was done. Reckless, lack of credibility and did not follow due process.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by gentlegenius(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
printemps:

There are several political parties in the US but the two Behemoths are the Democrats and Republicans. People like you lack clarity of purpose in the way and manner you debate and argue national issues.
Who is debating and arguing with you?
You think everyone here get time for toddlers like you?
If you so love debate why not go and represent your dullard who is so scared of facing debate.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by correctguy101(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2018
As if NNPC or the country belongs to its people in the first place.

Una no dey see countries wey belong to the people? Dem be like us? Their life be like our own?

All African countries are under seige and we're currently incapable of doing anything about it.

I for like this madman to be the helmsman for the corporate bastarrds running the show but...... $mh

Sowore, no make me troway the like I been like you o.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by nograv: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2018
opribo:

I asked you what Atiku or Buhari had to offer and you laid into Sowore again

Plus you an unsubstantiated statement about Atiku making Nigeria great again. How? He is mired in corruption and has shown tribalistic tendencies just like Buhari.

Sorry you are proving exactly why I say Nigerians are their own worst enemies..

As for single comments setting the world on fire, Nigeria has managed to hold despite Buhari's many incendiary statements with regards to the 'fulani herdsmen' menace or callous statements about Igbos and the South east. I havent heard Sowere make any such statements.

Plus the fact that he is even in the North trying to muster support and reach out to Northerners speaks volumes for man who sees beyond Tribal lines..

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by asamaigho(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

So you think Southerners will by NNPC if it is sold. Not true.

Dats anoda thing altogeda.
But as it stands,..nnpc is a waste of resources generated from nigerdelta oil.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore by printemps: 4:39am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote Who is debating and arguing with you?
You think everyone here get time for toddlers like you?
If you so love debate why not go and represent your dullard who is so scared of facing debate. [/quote]

I ain't here to debate or argue issues with you, only pointing out your blind and uninformed logics. I don't do politics, don't like when folks like you spew out trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF: Nigeria To Lose Over $26 Billion From Oil Exports / Protest Rocks APC Secretariat Makurdi (Photos) / Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.