Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,743 members, 7,945,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? (1608 Views)

Why Should Law To Make Lagos State Better Be An Headache To Others? / Bashir Elrufai: Peter Obi Will Never Be Allowed In Kaduna State Again / Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by Binikingdowm: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Igbo muslim, why are the Fulani treating them bad?

They make 40% of Anambra
65% of ebonyi
30% of Abia
45% of IMO
25% of enugu.

They should be given presidency not Igbo Christian.

1 Like

Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
digScratcher:

let's forget about Calabar, I'm only using ikom LGA.

They have 24 hour water supply.(I'm not kidding you)
just in case you didn't know cross River State water board runs 24 hours.

they have good roads.
their Technical colleges have free WIFI (I mean college not University)

there are more tourist (I mean oyibo men) that visit ikom more than your ancient City of Benin.
Driving into Benin is like going into the Badlands.

Badlands is an understatement....

Dilapidated lands...is far more better.
Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by digScratcher: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The state is already islamised.

which means oba of Benin is sitting in a broken chair be that.

he will soon find out that no one is bowing to him but everyone is looking East where the igbos recide.

1 Like

Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Igbo muslim, why are the Fulani treating them bad?

They make 40% of Anambra
65% of ebonyi
30% of Abia
45% of IMO
25% of enugu.

They should be given presidency not Igbo Christian.

Is obvious edo is under the caliphate.

Say no to fake statistics

Edo is purely a Muslim state.

1 Like

Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
digScratcher:

which means oba of Benin is sitting in a broken chair be that.

he will soon find out that no one is bowing to him but everyone is looking East where the igbos recide.

Lolzzzz
Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by digScratcher: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is obvious edo is under the caliphate.

Say no to fake statistics

Edo is purely a Muslim state.

I hope you know what happens to every state tthat adopt the caliphate approach.

they don't work on Fridays, therefore it's holiday for them, so they get three day weekends. add up those three weekends in a year that's be low productivity.

secondly they encourage begging, meaning they don't want to work anymore.

then after they start hating Western education, which means they will be disadvantaged in so many things.
and lots of uneducated people.

then they will be radicalized.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
digScratcher:

I hope you know what happens to every state that adopt Sharia.

they don't work on Fridays, therefore it's holiday for them, so they get three day weekends. add up those three weekends in a year that's be low productivity.

secondly they encourage begging, meaning they don't want to work anymore.

then after they start hating Western education, which means they will be disadvantaged in so many things.
and lots of uneducated people.

then they will be radicalized.

You are a genius....

What a perfect submission.
Re: How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
contributing more than anyone else in
ruining the country. I didn't call anybody name o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deportation: Nigerian Govt. To Screen Foreigners For Work Permit / Who Is Tolulope Akande Sadipe? / Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.