Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Was Going To Have Sex With My Ex After The Bbnaija Show - " Ifu Ennada" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Going To Have Sex With My Ex After The Bbnaija Show - " Ifu Ennada" (299 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shares Sexy Photos From Her Vacation In Maldives / Big Brother Naija Ifu Ennada Stars Shares Nude Pics / How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Going To Have Sex With My Ex After The Bbnaija Show - " Ifu Ennada" by koksy4all: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Weighing in on Linda Ikeji's aborted romance with Jeremi Sholaye, Big Brother Naija reality show star, Ifu Ennada has recounted her relationship woes.
Ifu Ennada has narrated how one Michael she has known for about 5 years broke her heart.
According to her, they planned to have s*x after the Big Brother Naija reality show which held for 3 months in South Africa. The man reportedly
Read More

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About URL Shortening? / What Is The Most Disturbing Thing That You Walked In On And Can’t “unsee”? / Police Shortlist Over 300,000 For Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.