Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (41383 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by dunkem21(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Will jubrin come...
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Alexis11: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol.... So much pettiness.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Dexpro: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Atiku my man!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by sunnymix: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari won't attend..
..that is the truth...

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by BruncleZuma: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856407:
Buhari all the way......

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!

If it had been China Buhari won't have seen 1967...think about it. China doesn't joke with treason.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by sureheaven(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
I'm not moved by presidential debate, thief with sugar-coated mouth can impress his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Racoon(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by RTSC: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Atiku has been inspired by Peter.

His VP is a goal.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE will be won by PROF. Kingsley MOGHALU.
However, Sai BABA will be marked ABSENT.
Mark my Words.
It did not start today.
He must have always avoided CLASSES during EXAMINATION PERIODS.

That’s so sad that a FATHER can’t stand up to an ordinary economic challenge.
He will never step his FOOT there knowing the likes of MOGHALU, EZEKWESILI, DUKE....will grace the occasion.
Nigeria is finished indeed

I am not perplexed to know that the RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL is already out.
Kingsley MOGHALU........1st
EZEKWESILI.............2nd
ATIKU.........3rd
Sai BABA....ABSENT (started from primary school)

Sai BaBa....No where to be seen ( jets out of Nigeria for Republic of Malawi, looking for any meeting to attend)
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by michoim(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi failed woefully giving fictitious figures snd pushing around poor intelligent information that only the poor llike minds, like Atiku can consume

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by frankmoney(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol , you guys thinks the debate matters ? Nigeria is not USA , the aboki on the street and market woman doesn't know a debate was held alongside millions of others , the real voters are offline and they want rice and vote based on sentiment. Buhari never showed up for last presidential debate yet he won with almost 12 million votes . Think about it

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Afamed: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Atiku fc is healthier than Lifeless fc
Lying General, how are you today?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by mikejj(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin my ribs o.they close their shop and were chasing thieves..for 3 and half years

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2018
PMB wont turn up

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Soulsymbol99: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
But plz ,wetin Buhari wan yarn? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by mikejj(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
frankmoney:
Lol , you guys thinks the debate matters ? Nigeria is not USA , the aboki on the street and market woman doesn't know a debate was held alongside millions of others , the real voters are offline and they want rice and vote based on sentiment. Buhari never showed up for last presidential debate yet he won with almost 12 million votes . Think about it
true!! what he needs is just food to eat..
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by GistFullGround: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Pray the questions are not given to Buhu before the date

Anything can happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by smalls001: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Don't you think your statement should be the other way round zombie? sorry I forgot, you haven't been given your brain back after attending the last BMC meeting held yesterday.

Why use derogatory words. He never insulted you or anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by stanleyravos: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
If Buhari will not attend the presidential debate then let there be repeat of the OSIBANJO and obi, because I see no reason a whole adult will be scared of his younger brother.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
frankmoney:
U have said it all.
The REAL VOTERS are the BEGGARS not these people on Nairaland and Twitter.

That means the Beggars should be prepared to BEG More
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by 752hub: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
I learnt PMB has formally requested for Osinbajo to represent him in the debate. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Omeokachie: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
And Buhari can't wait to dodge the debate.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Afamed: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2018
AccessME:
Osibanjo even try withstand Obi small on matters, I bet Buhari cannot stand Atiku in Debate.

It will be a total mess and collosal disappoints for Nigeria and of Nigerians to watch Buhari Debate with Atiku.

Pls Buhari cannot and should not go on debate with Atiku cos Failure of His reelection will start gaining momentum disapproval from that podium more Nigerians including the Hausas will declare support for Atiku!
Are you for real that you watched the same debate?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856407:
Buhari all the way......

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
hehehehehehr,this one is giving buhari hope, tell him the medical team will be there in case he faints.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856274:
Supporters of Criminals wailing on this thread already.

Close your shop and go hungry, or open you shop, tighten security and make sales ??

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by frankmoney(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have said it all.
The REAL VOTERS are the BEGGARS not these people on Nairaland and Twitter.

That means the Beggars should be prepared to BEG More
that's just the way the system is . Debate outcomes doesn't win election in Nigeria
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Niceman4u(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Atiku can't debate Buhari. He is not intelligent, he is corrupt and has so much to hide.
Buhari on the other hand has so much information at his disposal and is a brutally honest savage.

In your mind u think Buhari can express himself coherently, intelligently and logically?
Ve u heard Buhari speak intelligently before?
I don't have anything against Buhari but the issue is Buhari is very unintelligent and really needs help.
I think he s the most unintelligent military ruler to ve ruled Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856407:
Buhari all the way......

Dull people!

Now I know why Nigeria will be same. Thank God I have a British P., dooh, poor Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.