Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (41438 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Victorygold:

PDP has been winning elections on media since 2015 but the reality will always show the true winner.

If you said your Atiku is brilliant why can't he become first position,
The truth is Atiku has nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians.
The IBO's just hate buhari for no just cause.

And either you like it or not buhari will be your president till 2023.
God bless you for this true words my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by michoim(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
But you can wait not to sign the peace accord. ..evil man
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by precious1967(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Atiku will wait in vain bcoz PMB ll not show up for the Q & A program reborn debate
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nathdoug(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Mcy56:

Dont judge a book by its cover. tongue
but you can jugde by how we living now..
Don't deny brother..
Please let's kick this government out and try something else please my brother
They promised us change look at what we are getting

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by rapid101(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856104:
We can't wait to vote for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 2019.
who be we
200 million Nigerians
We ve only 20million zombies
Which u re part of
So u ll say "we zombie ll vote for failbuhari"

Ok
Bye
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Collins9156(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Breaking News...

The first Ten(10) of APC/BMC Members that ll campaign/persuade Buhari to participate in the coming Debate 2019 through Nairaland platform,and he confirm to participate, will get N10,000 each.

Note, only APC strong Members we know here and it’s very serious.

We want to hear our President on his Next Level.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by waveman2: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Because we have mentally incapacitated people in Nigeria. Have you ever heard a presidential candidate absent in a debate in the US and still wins. That show he has nothing to offer.

GeneralOjukwu:
Buhari is not going to show up...

And he would still win!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by nokatakata: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2018
I know Buhari will avoid the presidential debate because of course he won't be able to answer questions and would embarrass himself and the whole APC. But i don't know what this atiku is feeling like.. Atiku doesn't know jack as well. He can do all the training and rehearsals he wants but I am 100% certain he will embarrass himself as well.

I really can't wait to see how Sowore, Oby, Donald Duke, Durotoye, Hashim and other sound candidates will school all these old men. I am looking forward especially to Sowore in a debate with this old men. It will be so interesting.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Whazar(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2018
majekdom2:
IS IT BY DEBATE? The debates are pure waste of time. Why waste your time on debate? Did Adeleke attend debate? Omisore was the best in the Osun Guber debate, how many votes was he able to pull?
Buhari should come out and tell us what he has done and his next plan SIMPLE does that call for argument again? ah nawa oo
can't Zombie reason?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by FBIL: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
I prefer APC to PDP

But Buhari can't debate even if it was done in Hausa. grin

But let's stop equating eloquence to good leadership.

Saraki is practically a Briton, intelligent and well-spoken, but go to Kwara State and see how it's even better developed than Washington DC wink

You've made no sense as usual. Only fools click on your ''Likes''. Out of frustration, you keep blaming the same kindred you wholeheartedly relinquished your destiny to, right from the era of the ''first Saraki.'' And this is the same mistake you're making again by selling out the whole SW region to one Jagaban; thereafter, you'd come here to vent your spleen on passersby. In capitalist states, development comes from the people. Get up and work and stop waiting for the Sarakis to develop Kwara. You've already lost your birth right to them grin grin
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
FBIL:
cool

I don't usually reply to those so "bright" they can't even use a basic Nairaland quote / mention button.

Now go and cry moregrin
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Whazar(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2018
I don't think Buhari has anything to offer rather than corruption this corruption that (where he has even failed) he keep chasing shadows and the worst part is the gullible zombies (they are so foolish).

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Afamed:

Lying General, how are you today?
you are in recess since yesterday blow by peter obi beating your so calked liar osinbajo that embezzled 5.3b nema funds.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Avraham: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE will be won by PROF. Kingsley MOGHALU.
However, Sai BABA will be marked ABSENT.
Mark my Words.
It did not start today.
He must have always avoided CLASSES during EXAMINATION PERIODS.

That’s so sad that a FATHER can’t stand up to an ordinary economic challenge.
He will never step his FOOT there knowing the likes of MOGHALU, EZEKWESILI, DUKE....will grace the occasion.
Nigeria is finished indeed

I am not perplexed to know that the RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL is already out.
Kingsley MOGHALU........1st
EZEKWESILI.............2nd
ATIKU.........3rd
Sai BABA....ABSENT (started from primary school)

Sai BaBa....No where to be seen ( jets out of Nigeria for Republic of Malawi, looking for any meeting to attend)
BookMarked

February is not far.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by OLUWABIG(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Riversides2003:
Don’t bother yourself I know you dey plan Bubu but unfortunately he will never attend except if the debate is going to be in Hausa or Fulfude he may consider it.

Bro you are wicked oo
This got me rolling on my bed
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by famology(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Try to visit the U.S. with the same enthusiasm. We can't wait to see you in the U.S.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by bdauran: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is winning the Presidential debate so far means winning the 2019 General election?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Trustee1: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Don't you think your statement should be the other way round zombie? sorry I forgot, you haven't been given your brain back after attending the last BMC meeting held yesterday.
That's if he has any.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by princfred(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
AccessME:
Osibanjo even try withstand Obi small on matters, I bet Buhari cannot stand Atiku in Debate.

It will be a collosal mess and total disappointments for Nigeria and of Nigerians to watch Buhari Debate with Atiku.

Pls Buhari cannot and should not go on debate with Atiku cos Failure of His reelection will start gaining momentum disapproval from that podium more Nigerians including the Hausas will declare support for Atiku!
Lol. Which kind advice be this...
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Mcy56(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nathdoug:
but you can judge by how we living now.. Don't deny brother..
Please let's kick this government out and try something else please my brother
Lol. Just responded outside of politics when you asked which one is full of life btw the two, dazall.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by TommyAnthem(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
They should both debate in fulani language since both of them are of same stock.
AccessME:
Osibanjo even try withstand Obi small on matters, I bet Buhari cannot stand Atiku in Debate.

It will be a collosal mess and total disappointments for Nigeria and of Nigerians to watch Buhari Debate with Atiku.

Pls Buhari cannot and should not go on debate with Atiku cos Failure of His reelection will start gaining momentum disapproval from that podium more Nigerians including the Hausas will declare support for Atiku!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Respect55(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856407:
Buhari all the way......

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
Why are you so myopic? Who really are the APC members?
Ur sense should have told u that they are aggrieved PDP members ab-initio
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by haladadon: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Baawaa:
What does this looter have to say,that he will sell 90% of NNPC MBA!

ask yourself this question, "how has NNPC benefitted me?"

if you can answer that question, then there's no need to sell NNPC.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by sapiosexist(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856104:
We can't wait to vote for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 2019.

keep being deluded.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856274:
Supporters of Criminals wailing on this thread already.

your siganture message is the dumbest thing ever! U close your shop And chase a thief that u don't know how to catch, how long it will take u to catch.....

Eventually when you catch the thief u let him free to come and rob you!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Casemiro(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
> it is well

debate

choi shocked big momas garden
work
Natural home remedies
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Intelligent indeed. How did you measure his intelligence?

Exactly. How did your friend come about the idea that he is not ?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Mysselff2: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Don't you think your statement should be the other way round zombie? sorry I forgot, you haven't been given your brain back after attending the last BMC meeting held yesterday.

Ouchhh
Savage
Please pity the unfortunate zombie nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.