Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (41437 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by MallamJackson(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
ericsmith:

what i have come to realise is most people calling buhari a dullard are not even better than him.
things we be more harder is synonymous with moving to the next stage of anything in life.... from pry 1 to pry 2 naa progress but wonnt be easy becos more is expected .
those words were categorically directed @ the governors to pressure them n gear them up for efficient performance ...
if times are hard donnt live in self denial ... accept it n double up ur hustle ... most of us are so use to fake life
buhari is nigeria problem , since 1985 - 2015 why nigeria no develop .. why did we run back to a recessionist .
back2daura should not be a project ,better nigeria should be the project that is were our benefit lie

You have spoken well abokina

- but you see the hardship akin to moving from pry 1 to pry 2 as you examplified is "progressively inclined" hence isn't applicable to what the old man said because there's been no tangible progress not one the president himself can boldly use for his campaigns.

and the words are directed at the governors?

- Lolz... lets assume it so to be, he's within a campaign time zone and he couldn't find better words to put through his point to the governors?

yet you say some people are more dull than who exactly?

- We ran back to a recessionist?

We

who are we?? cus I have zero idea what you're talking about

the fact you voted him inn doesn't mean I also did

- Better Nigeria should be the project?

I concur with all absoluteness and this begins by sending the old man #Back2Daura

Na gode!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by teufelein(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
"The Buhari imposter is on the run but he can't hide..
Presidential Debate: Buhari has a medical appointment in London UK on the 19th January, 2018, the same date as the debate.
Isn't it odd when they want to know if this Buhari is real an excuse suddenly pops-up to run.. (like there's no doctors in Nigeria). �
#SpotTheDifference #BodyDoubling #NaziCloning"

copied from fb!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by brown116: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856104:
We can't wait to vote for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI comeo FeBuhari 2019.
ur olodo president his runing away for the debate already. we must force him to debate.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by CoolAmbience(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Don't you think your statement should be the other way round zombie? sorry I forgot, you haven't been given your brain back after attending the last BMC meeting held yesterday.

This one well so?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
MallamJackson:

You have spoken well abokina

- but you see the hardship akin to moving from pry 1 to pry 2 as you examplified is "progressively inclined" hence isn't applicable to what the old man said because there's been no tangible progress not one the president himself can boldly use for his campaigns.

and the words are directed at the governors?

- Lolz... lets assume it so to be, he's within a campaign time zone and he couldn't find better words to put through his point to the governors?

yet you say some people are more dull than who exactly?

- We ran back to a recessionist?

We

who are we?? cus I have zero idea what you're talking about

the fact you voted him inn doesn't mean I also did

- Better Nigeria should be the project?

I concur with all absoluteness and this begins by sending the old man #Back2Daura

Na gode!
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by arewaboy01(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

I can bet my life-savings that bubril will dodge this debate with everything in him,the fear of being exposed as well as having nothing sensible to say will have him scurring to hide in one corner.

Anyway, Atiku Abubakar all the way in advance!! kiss cool
did gej attend d 2011 debate of which PMB,Nuhu Ribadu and shekarau where all present for that debate?
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by mozona(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hahaha buhari will boycott it
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Afamed: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are in recess since yesterday blow by peter obi beating your so calked liar osinbajo that embezzled 5.3b nema funds.
Mugu
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nature8(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Don't you think your statement should be the other way round zombie? sorry I forgot, you haven't been given your brain back after attending the last BMC meeting held yesterday.

Tell him bro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.