Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! (16213 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by olymyd(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
Bro, u really tried o. Even other men cannot keep their patients to that level. But i will advice u look into the matter as it is not ordinary. It is either she is seeing someone else outside or she has a problem inside her. Please, if she is truly ur wife, then u av to see a spiritualist over her matter or u patiently seat her down to talk and ask about her refusal.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by ikestarr: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
basically shes  sleeping with someone else or you are not satisfying her!!  cool
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by oneluvb55(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
all na statements
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by uglyguynop: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
First of all, do u satisfy her? If you don't then you're the problem. Women get very frustrated when they don't come during s3x, and to have that experience constantly is hell. Imagine yourself having s3x and not cumming. it's hell, if Ur ding dong is small try and increase it(if u can). if Ur boring in bed, ask her to tell u d truth so that u can work towards getting beta then u ask me 4 my number, smiley), if Ur good in bed, satisfy her and she's acting that way then she's either stressed at work coupled with family n kid's issues or she's getting some somewhere else. if she's pissed at u 4  something Ur not doing ask her, if it's shakara after 6 yrs, then go get laid somewhere else, and don't make it obvious, but by the time you've stopped being all in her face and also happy gisting n sleeping without bugging her, then she'll realize n buckle up, or then again make her extra activities worse/obvious, it could go right or wrong but u have to get laid soon my man, even if it's pay as u go, smiley) s3xual satisfaction is a must for u to think str8 n constructively. cos if u were thinking str8 u wouldn't bring this up here.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Olumogun: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^uglyguynop

Sorry, whatever you are saying to this poster is coming late. though other may read and respond.

The post has fulfilled its purpose according to the poster over the weekend.

I only hope that some people - married or not - will learn from such discussion like this.

I personally want to say KUDOS to akinolasam for bringing such corrective post up. A friend of mine, who is married saw me reading in one of the days and you need to see the way they both looked at each other, it is obvious that they were HIT too.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by rapstar: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
Apart from what the poster posted, why are girl fun of that shit? men i hate that
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Ranoscky(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
^
No be small!

*Especially, wen u so cared for her.*
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Iveanyi: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2010
Pray!!!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Slyr0x: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2010
akinolasam:

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

I AM GLAD TO BE IN THIS TEAM.
YEAH THIS FAMILY - Nairaland - IS MADE UP OF THE BEST, THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY.

ITS JUST ABOUT A WEEK NOW THAT I SENT IN THIS POST, AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAD CONTRIBUTED TO THIS TREAD NIGHT AND DAY.

I HAD FOLLOWED EVERY POSTS ONE BY ONE.
I DON'T WANT TO START MENTIONING NAMES HERE BUT MANY OF YOU ARE JUST WONDERFUL,
ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.

I sent this post in when a "friend" in need came to me frustrated. I told him what I thought he should do = GO FOR MARRIAGE COUNSELLING WITH HIS WIFE IN THEIR FAMILY CHURCH. NEVER GO FOR EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR.

He thought I was been partial because the wife is also a bit close to my family, so I told him I have a team of people with 1000 minds and that he should give me 3 days.

All I did was to print-out these responses and believe you me, its works. I visited their home with 2 copies, for both of them on Saturday. After service yesterday, I was there for a little chat, and I sensed the tension was dousing. And guess what, it was the wife that first call me this morning to say "THANK YOU"

The Broda-man too came into my house later to express his appreciation.
So, Nairaland is not just about SEX-SEX-SEX. You can get 'good counsel' from here too if you know how to go about it.
This is the second time that you GUYS are helping me solve some riddles. the first time was when I sent in a post on "How do I confess an act of adultery to my Spouse".

SO I SINCERELY APPRECIATES U ALL.

iLike dis, Yhu just saved their MARRIAGE, !
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by ivyini(f): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2013
kenis: Is there any cheque u have nt signd? Anytn thing u declined 2 do for her which she actualy askd? Do both of u still chat,or it only when the urge comes?
ok SERIOUSLY,since your married,This is important,u most also make out time to make ha feel loved,beautiful n wanted. chat with ha often,drop romantic/erotic text messages when away from home. touch ha when you dont want sex,touch ha alot. and help ha out yourself,cos small totful acts of kindness helps open ha legs.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by hotwax: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Are you sure she is not being serviced by someone else.

Women like se.x more than men, they only know how to control or pretend more than men.

You need to becareful and study her. I am not saying she is cheating ooooo. Dont go home and create problems.

Just study her, health-wise. Infact visit a doctor together.

What are u doing to her emotionally?

Do you guys nag a lot?

Do you make her happy?

Do you tease her with surprises.

Examine yourself tooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.