Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (41114 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Jackipapa: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=YurFatHer post=74129475]That's how we roll

4+4=44
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Brightest04(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Soon the PDP will know they're born loosers
...And the Nnamdi Kanu ass lickers will cry the more...God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by lesson44: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
She not white. She looks Arabic. When did Arab people start to call themselves White? Only in Nigeria.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
VULCAN:
I don't bother to cry jare, I just make sure I don't borrow money or render any financial assistance to anybody who is a Sai Barbarian.

You can't campaign for a man who is so incompetent solely on religious or tribal grounds then come crying that your child is out of school.

I will help you wipe those tears and send you off with prayers.

I only show mercy to those who have already confessed that voting him in 2015 was a terrible mistake.

the same with me,it will be stupid of me to render help to an APC sycophant,even after you help out they will still foolishly throw their support to the incompetent president in their suffering state.Nigerians just love suffering and stupidity altogether.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Xkalaban(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

4 + 4 = next level of Jubril version 2.1
9ja no get hope at all. Very soon ppl shall turn to cannibals and start feeding on each other's flesh. Since una see road decide follow bush. Kwantinu chanting sai Jubril.....
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by InvertedHammer: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
/
God...please let Buhari win again.

I enjoyed the first term.

That feeling of fulfilment when you keep warning a child and he still went ahead and stick his finger in a very hot water.

Cash is King. A lot of folks will liquidate their assets. Shore of cash to buy from them.
/

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by homebase(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
This sign will work in favor of Sowore AAC party

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
the same with me,it will be stupid of me to render help to an APC sycophant,even after you help out they will still foolishly throw their support to the incompetent president in their suffering state.Nigerians just love suffering and stupidity altogether.
APC supporters wont wanna render help to you either. I am sure you need help too

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by olajizz01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
edibobo:
These are Yoruba Slaves in UK begging for survival
You will soon need this

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
Lolz, Helpers...
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by mechanics(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
She's in the spirit.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Tabba(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
The biggest mistake PDP made was allowing Atiku to pick presidential form. Atiku is not a better option to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xkalaban:
grin

4 + 4 = next level of Jubril version 2.1
9ja no get hope at all. Very soon ppl shall turn to cannibals and start feeding on each other's flesh. Since una see road decide follow bush. Kwantinu chanting sai Jubril.....
Show me the road please..
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Suprises: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I have been having problems ever since I was duped of my hard earned money by fraudsters. Since then life has become unbearable for me. Things has become soo difficult for me that I cannot even afford transport money to take my properties to the village so I can start building my life from the village because paying house rent here is no longer affordable for me and I've been served Quit notice from my landlord.

Any good nairaland who can volunteer to help me in anyway financially or accomodate me in his house for this festive period would be relieving me from depression.
Please help an unfortunate brother. Thanks!
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ne×t Leel abeg

SAI BUHARIIIII

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Tabba(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
And you think Atiku is competent? He stole your money, enrich himself by investing in businesses and you think he knows economy more than Buhari? Jokes on you.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
silastemplar:
APC supporters wont wanna render help to you either. I am sure you need help too
No,I dont
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
michealewela:

Lolz, Helpers...
well,it is funny now but it won't be funny later.....
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by madgoat(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
StarUp:
I feel like crying for Nigerians... That was how they were chanting "change" in year 2015 and it landed them here... Now it's 4+4 Next Level... And only God knows where this would lead to.
Why must you flatron heads always wail on nairaland. Abeg jump into the lagoon if u dont feel comfortable with buhari coming for second term. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by JubiGold(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Breaking:
Igbos, wailers and their associates have turned dogs nd they are looking for who to attack and bite cos of their frustrated life

BTW
4 + 4 = 8

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tabba:
And you think Atiku is competent? He stole your money, enrich himself by investing in businesses and you think he knows economy more than Buhari? Jokes on you.
look,just 3 days to Christmas tomorrow,4 people I know called to ask for a favour to feed their family fr this week and it was unexpected from them especially one of them that was living comfortably before.if you guys bring that incompetent fella,you are on your own.....
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Princezibk: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
edibobo:
These are Yoruba Slaves in UK begging for survival
you are senseless, and you better order for one ☝️ from a popular guy here always in purchase of adsence in case he gets one... ewu

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by CoolAmbience(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
StarUp:
I feel like crying for Nigerians... That was how they were chanting "change" in year 2015 and it landed them here... Now it's 4+4 Next Level... And only God knows where this would lead to.

Cry your heart out if you want....it is 4 + 4

You can't claim not to be seeing the projects.

I can list them for you.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Like seriously?� sometimes I just wonder of how buhari still got supporters...

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Xkalaban(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
michealewela:

Show me the road please..

First off, send Jubril back to Sudan cos he's outta touch with the ppl and devoid of ideas. And we certainly don't need a 70yr old to upgrade us in this modern day world.

Say no to all polithiefians and their 5k per votes blood money, whether apc or pdp. Place them on minimum wage like salary as civil servants and give them little or no allowances. Basically, make their offices unattractive so that whoever goes there goes for the passion to serve and be fruitful to the society and not the opportunity to loot n get wealthy.

Start throwing ur support to intellects that are young n vibrant with brilliant ideas. 9ja has the man power and lots of bright minds with awesome potentials. Both here and in diaspora. If not for Peter, I'd never see myself considering Atiku as an option. And that's not because of tribe, simply because I see Peter as both an intellect and a man of integrity. Osibanjo to me looked like the way out at first, but now I'm convinced he has become a puppet to the cabal.

I'm not perfect but I think if we do some of this and stop being sycophants and tool boxes for politicians, then just maybe then their might be hope for the country. 90% of all the various institutions in the country needs to be overhauled. Everything is just in disarray and u can't deny that.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xkalaban:

First off, send Jubril back to Sudan cos he's outta touch with the ppl and devoid of ideas. And we certainly don't need a 70yr old to upgrade us in this modern day world.

Say no to all polithiefians and their 5k per votes blood money, whether apc or pdp. Place them on minimum wage like salary as civil servants and give them little or no allowances. Basically, make their offices unattractive so that whoever goes there goes for the passion to serve and be fruitful to the society and not the opportunity to loot n get wealthy.

Start throwing ur support to intellects that are young n vibrant with brilliant ideas. 9ja has the man power and lots of bright minds with awesome potentials. Both here and in diaspora. If not for Peter, I'd never see myself considering Atiku as an option. And that's not because of tribe, simply because I see Peter as both an intellect and a man of integrity. Osibanjo to me looked like the way out at first, but now I'm convinced he has become a puppet to the cabal.

I'm not perfect but I think if we do some of this and stop being sycophants and tool boxes for politicians, then just maybe then their might be hope for the country. 90% of all the various institutions in the country needs to be overhauled. Everything is just in disarray and u can't deny that.
ororo dey ur head
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
4+4 sign really is that even news worthy man gets booed does some stupid sign to spite the pple in question and some misguided individuals think it's cool.. what I see is a man practicing a politics of hate one that is bent on forcing himself on Nigerians oblivious of the fact that he is not wanted
Buhari will go down in history as a peddler of politics of hate undecided

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
look,just 3 days to Christmas tomorrow,4 people I know called to ask for a favour to feed their family fr this week and it was unexpected from them especially one of them that was living comfortably before.if you guys bring that incompetent fella,you are on your own.....
Buhari or no Buhari people will always ask for help, the only difference is that they now use Buhari government as a bargain power...
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Kingsley10000: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
4*4
up Buhari
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xkalaban:

Lolz I lost interest at the mention of obi and atiku,,,
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by khalidx: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
toprealman:
Trust me even same history prays to have that part obliterated from its records.
when did history told you that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.