Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (41181 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Kingsley10000: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Melchizedek100:
Like seriously?� sometimes I just wonder of how buhari still got supporters...
ipob miscreants ...how is Atiku better than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
michealewela:

Buhari or no Buhari people will always ask for help, the only difference is that they now use Buhari government as a bargain power...
this one was unexpected, didn't you see what I wrote..... Someone who lives in a mansion,well respected in his profession beg you for money to feed,haba that alone will send shock to one that all is not well.if you think buhari performed well then you are Oyo....
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
this one was unexpected, didn't you see what I wrote..... Someone who lives in a mansion,well respected in his profession beg you for money to feed,haba that alone will send shock to one that all is not well.if you think buhari performed well then you are Oyo....
And the reason is Buhari right?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
D small girl dhe craze
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Bizibi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
michealewela:

And the reason is Buhari right?
well,to you he performed well so no need wasting my time.....you guys are really trying infact if Nigerians love failure then they should not complain if things gets worse.putting up hope when there is none. I would have personally want the v.p to be president because I know some of the things he did discreetly.... But if it is buhari then it will be hell no.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by IMASTEX: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
StarUp:
I feel like crying for Nigerians... That was how they were chanting "change" in year 2015 and it landed them here... Now it's 4+4 Next Level... And only God knows where this would lead to.
I wonder oh!
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by igboamakaaa: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hey.....is it only me that has been observing? Since when Nnamdi kanu talked about the palm marks mismatch between Buhari and the purported 'imposter', Buhari has been hiding his palm in the disguise of doing the 4+4 symbol. My thoughts tho...
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by toprealman: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
khalidx:
when did history told you that ?
"Told you that" indeed.....aturu awusa!
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Tabba(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
look,just 3 days to Christmas tomorrow,4 people I know called to ask for a favour to feed their family fr this week and it was unexpected from them especially one of them that was living comfortably before.if you guys bring that incompetent fella,you are on your own.....
I'm really sorry about your friends condition. But do you think Buhari is responsible for their present condition? God's blessing is rotational, is what you make it when it's your turn that count. I know of some people that had never slaughtered anything during Xmas before but by His grace, they will be slaughtering tomorrow. Buhari is not perfect and you don't expect someone that's on a mission to repair a country to be perfect either.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Hades2016(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
When has Lebanese sand niggers been white?
my brother that’s Nigeria for you , they even call I Indians whites

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by michealewela: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
well,to you he performed well so no need wasting my time.....you guys are really trying infact if Nigerians love failure then they should not complain if things gets worse.putting up hope when there is none. I would have personally want the v.p to be president because I know some of the things he did discreetly.... But if it is buhari then it will be hell no.
let the people decide....
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kingsley10000:
ipob miscreants ...how is Atiku better than Buhari?
just so you know, am not a miscreant..I am entitled to my opinion... Thanks
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by jshow(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
4+4

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Jaqenhghar: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
When has Lebanese sand niggers been white?
In Niggeria it is O. Lebanese, Chinese, India, Black American sef...even Tuaregs when baff all na whites dem be. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Jaqenhghar: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bizibi:
Even if the best candidate came Niggerians will never vote him. They are attuned to suffering and pain
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by AbelDjassi: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
This family is not caucasian.
I thought Caucasians are the ones called white. Or am i wrong? Can somebody who has traveled the world please clarify. We Nigerians call anything white and worship it like its god. grin

Of course the family is not white.
You know it, I know it, and the dog on the street knows it too grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats.

P.S - this is no a ringing endorsement of Buharinomics but... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Freshfish4:
Keep deceiving yourselves, 4 + 4 sign is not an achievement. A whole Nigeria president was booed by national assembly and dullard was showing 4 + 4 sign. I have one question for buhari, pls sir did pass mathematics. Oh sorry I forgot you don't have a certificate. Clowns
Oga tisa! Check ur English.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by MallamJackson(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:

Sai Mai Gaskiya!!! smiley

Mai gaskiya?

lallai kana buqatar hankali
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Fundamentalist: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Laughing

Desperate politicians..

Foolish idiots flocking around them

Boko haram spokesman cool
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by awesomershal(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Voting for Buhari is a task for me and my households............4+4...........our pvc is ready

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by danot1030: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sai Baba till all atikulooters perish

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by nwanyionitsha: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
Atiku will cry me a river come 2k19
Says who ? No be one vote you get.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by nwanyionitsha: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
awesomershal:
Voting for Buhari is a task for me and my households............4+4...........our pvc is ready
Atiku got me and my people.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by nwanyionitsha: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
tola9jaa:
Buhari really deserved 8 years

SHOCKER!!!.
Forbes rated NIGERIA as best economy in AFRICA, 2018.

Source: https://www.von.gov.ng/forbes-rates-nigeria-as-2018-best-economy-in-africa/

But our media is silent on it��

People talking about Nigeria debt should check this debt Reserves and GDP analysis!!!

U.S National Debt - $21 Trillion.
U.S Foreign Reserves - $125 Billion
Debt to GDP 76%

U.K National Debt - $2.3 Trillion.
U.K Foreign Reserves $164 Billion.
Debt to GDP 89%

China National Debt - $4.3 Trillion.
China Foreign Reserves $3.1 Trillion
Debt to GDP 41%

Nigeria National Debt - $73 Billion.
Nigeria Foreign Reserves $47 Billion
Debt to GDP 21%

Certainly, debt is not the problem, it is what you use the money for that matters.

Sometimes, politics turns intelligentsia to dumbs.

To confirm, please Google it or argue with your:

1. IPAD.
2.Tablet
3. Smartphone
4. PC..copied

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by nwanyionitsha: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
tola9jaa:
Buhari really deserved 8 years

SHOCKER!!!.
Forbes rated NIGERIA as best economy in AFRICA, 2018.

Source: https://www.von.gov.ng/forbes-rates-nigeria-as-2018-best-economy-in-africa/

But our media is silent on it��

People talking about Nigeria debt should check this debt Reserves and GDP analysis!!!

U.S National Debt - $21 Trillion.
U.S Foreign Reserves - $125 Billion
Debt to GDP 76%

U.K National Debt - $2.3 Trillion.
U.K Foreign Reserves $164 Billion.
Debt to GDP 89%

China National Debt - $4.3 Trillion.
China Foreign Reserves $3.1 Trillion
Debt to GDP 41%

Nigeria National Debt - $73 Billion.
Nigeria Foreign Reserves $47 Billion
Debt to GDP 21%

Certainly, debt is not the problem, it is what you use the money for that matters.

Sometimes, politics turns intelligentsia to dumbs.

To confirm, please Google it or argue with your:

1. IPAD.
2.Tablet
3. Smartphone
4. PC..copied
Forbes Africa isn't Forbes America.
Excuse !
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by ImperialYoruba: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

In Niggeria it is O. Lebanese, Chinese, India, Black American sef...even Tuaregs when baff all na whites dem be. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by ImperialYoruba: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
AbelDjassi:

Of course the family is not white.
You know it, I know it, and the dog on the street knows it too grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats.

P.S - this is no a ringing endorsement of Buharinomics but... cheesy

grin grin
Na wah o.

Our people don mumu finish for anything light. Its like it validates our own being. I cant figure why but i know one thing for sure, Atiku don loose 2019 before it even started. grin

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Chaiiiiiii!!!

I get to love this man Buhari more and more every passing minute. grin

Just a small gesture and everyone is jumping on board. cheesy

Atiku and his yeye team of toy soldiers would be wondering what it is they could do to truly make Nigerians hate this man since every single propaganda seem to be failing woefully. cheesy

Sai Mai Gaskiya!!! smiley
Akitu be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by AfonjaConehead: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy smiley cheesy cool grin cool this thing dey pepper sum thieves/ upset sum Slavery Pigs
Like the bunch wey dey ya house
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.