Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (41128 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by 34webers(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Each time I read your comment, I wonder at the quality of your life. Do you even have a life worthy of note? Or does your destiny depend on the morsel of meat you get from supporting and promoting political errors and failures?
So why must you read his comment? Are you not free to make your own comment? What is your business with his quality of life? Is it your life? Is it your comment?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2018
How can people in abroad be giving the 4+4 sign or what is it called?
I came back to Nigeria this month and I met the hardship I left behind close to 5 years ago. My relations and neighbors can't even count their fingers due to the hardship on ground. See Sopona will kill all those that will vote 4+4 come 2019.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Babacele: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bizibi:
look,just 3 days to Christmas tomorrow,4 people I know called to ask for a favour to feed their family fr this week and it was unexpected from them especially one of them that was living comfortably before.if you guys bring that incompetent fella,you are on your own.....
Xmas bro. You are very lucky those 4 folks didn't attack you for that would have happened if PDP that sent us to recession during oil boom had continued by now. Just think about it and thank God. Ask Venezuelans.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Xkalaban(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
michealewela:

Lolz I lost interest at the mention of obi and atiku,,,

I get it u know. Trust me I do. But we can all figure it out if we put our differences aside. Especially our educated youths.....

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Xkalaban(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
michealewela:

Lolz I lost interest at the mention of obi and atiku,,,

I get it u know. Trust me I do. But I think Obi is a sharp candidate who's also conservative and in touch with the ppl. It's hard choosing leaders in 9ja given that we've been played time after time, but we can all figure it out if we put our differences aside. Especially our educated youths.....

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
4+4 sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is a simple man.
He says it simply so we all understand.
He wants to serve two 4 years terms.

Our great servant leader will get my support and I expect that of the majority of Nigerians to be re-elected for a second 4 year term as president.

4 + 4 all the way !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I came back to Nigeria this month and I met the hardship I left behind close to 5 years ago. My relations and neighbors can't even count their fingers due to the hardship on ground. See Sopona will kill all those that will vote 4+4 come 2019.
You prefer them to vote in the thieves that ruined the country for 16 years isnt it?
You better vote for your thieves or go back to wherever you came from while Nigerians vote the man that can rebuild the country after all the thieves you support did.
You want a miracle in 3 years after things have been destroyed for 16 years?
D sopona goes back to you, not us that will.vote forthe 4 + 4.

Votefor your thief and leave others alone to vote for PMB and stop mentioning sopona on them if you don't want more on you.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by abefeb1(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2019
StarUp:
I feel like crying for Nigerians... That was how they were chanting "change" in year 2015 and it landed them here... Now it's 4+4 Next Level... And only God knows where this would lead to.

Cry for yourself and your atiku. I can vividly see your pain.
Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by abefeb1(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Many of you guys may drink snipper o. by the time they declare buhari as the winner of the election. you av not sin anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.