Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man (22841 Views)

Poll: What should i do ???

Leave her,Karma is a bitch: 58% (35 votes)
Marry her,at least she is fertile: 8% (5 votes)
Do her best friend: 13% (8 votes)
None of the above: 20% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Vquest(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
Dude, do you wonder what kind of humiliating thing he did to her?
You know, like when something is not your property you tend to abuse it.
Boy, I bet dude abused the heck out her, then sent her right home
to you filled with his man juice.
Those lips that you were kissing that night, do you know where they
had been just five minutes ago?  grin grin grin
Here's what you should do:Pressure her into telling you who the dude is, and find out who the dude's
woman is and abuse that woman and smash her good, the way that dude has been smashing and
devouring your girl, grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ayepekun(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
you need not to worry coz you are not legally married to her. you have no choice than to dump her unless you want to father another person's child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by OPIMA(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
i ve been on that road once too bro. there is nothing left to be done again. just let go of her and move on with your life. musing over it will hurt you the more so let go. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by atangiri(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
it's not a big deal?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
@topic shit happens men
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by SamMilla1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
Here goes our Likely Scenario for Mr President.

Chidi [aka MrPresident] Is a Young Rich ugly Nigerian man. He is in his late 30s. He has been dating Chioma for the past 2 years and has been promising her Marriage for the past one year. Chioma got fed up of the promises and decided to seek for alternatives elsewhere. She asked for advice from friends and family. Finally she did what so many other girls are doing right now. She tried another guy who is handsome but not rich. He got pregnant for the new guy and decided to keep the news from Chidi. She plan to sleep with chidi a few more times to grab as much money as she would need and disappears.
Unfortunately Mr Chidi found out she was pregnant and rushed to the internet to spread the bad news.
Here his message from his mouth

I am facing the most difficult moment of my life. My girlfriend of two years got pregnant for her secret lover. All these happened while I was away for an official trip/training.

I discovered her duplicity when I recently came back home and was making love to her. While romancing her bosoms, I noticed I was taking in a substance with soured taste in my mouth. I pretended not to notice it at first, being not exactly sure what was coming out of her bosoms but when it kept coming, I stopped to investigate what precisely I was sucking only to discover that it was coming from her unmentionables.

When I asked her what kind of liquid was coming from her bosoms, she initially denied knowledge of it, but I pressured her to know what could have prompted the bosom milk. I kept mounting pressure on her to confirm what my suspicions were. From my experience I know a woman lactates when she is pregnant and during bosom-feeding.

When she kept maintaining her stance, I asked her to leave my house that night; so, she started shedding tears and later confessed that a guy she started dating when I was away got her pregnant. Up till now, I am still in a state of shock as I find the whole episode still so confusing and disturbing. Please I need your candid advice please.

[Chidi and Chioma Arguing]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yqvfhIAyL-4/Scv1zJ95gEI/AAAAAAAABXA/Eo8n1_dMA4Y/s400/couple-arguing.jpg[/img]

Chidi : I promise you, as soon as i return from this trip, I will go and see your Parents.
Chioma : That was what you said last month and the months after.
Chidi : I am serious this time. I have to close this deal first.
Chima : {thinks for a while} Ok, you can go. I know what to do.

[Chidi leaves for his trip to who-know-where, and Chioma goes to seek for advice]

Chioma : I am tired of this Chidi. He has been promising to see my parents for the past one year and he never fulfilled any of them.
Friend 1 : I think you should give him a little more time. Men are not particularly in a hurry when it comes to marriage.
Friend 2 : What ? No way. Go and look for another guy. He will dump you as soon as he finds another girl. I know how these beasts called men behave. Look at what happened to Jeniffer. Her boyfriend of 4 years dumped her.

[Chioma Thinks for a while and decided to take the Friend 2's advice.
She goes to the Night club and picks a handsome guy up while chidi was away. The handsome guy is called Okey.
Okey is not rich but he is a gigolo.]

Okey : Baby girl you look so sweet.
Chioma : Thanks Baby boy. Lets go to my apartment to spend the night.

Okey : I have never dated a sweet girl like you, I think i will settle down with you.
Chioma : Oh that would be great. I have a boy friend. I will go and get some money from him and we can elope to another city.
Okey : That would be very nice. I will be waiting for you.
[They slept many more times during Chidi's absence and the girl eventually got pregnant.]

[Chidi returns from his trip and joy was at home to welcome him]

[img]http://blackdatinglondon.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/black20couple.jpg[/img]

Chioma : Baby i missed you so much. I was so lonely.
Chidi : I know. I am sorry. I will take you along on my next trip.
Chioma : That would be lovely darling. Now lets go to bed and have fun.

[They zoomed off to the bed room.]

Chidi : Baby why is this liquid coming out of your bosoms ?
Chioma : I dont know
Chidi : I think you do. Are you pregnant ?
Chioma : How could you say such a thing > I have never slept with another guy.
Chidi : I will throw you out of this place if you dont start telling me the truth.
Chioma : [sobs] I am sorry Chidi, There was this guy that was disturbing me when you left for your trip. Then he came into the house to ask me for salt one day, then he tried to kiss me and i resisted. Then he tried harder and succeeded. Then he removed my cloths, blablabla

[Chidi starts his laptop, logs on to the internet to ask us what he should do ]

Chidi : People what should i do ?
Sam Milla : Keep promising her marriage. She will agree soon.

note

Intro - Likely Scenarios are graphic representations of my imaginations on different kinds of events.
Every story has many angles depending on who is telling it. These scenarios does not accurately represent the truth. I create them to touch other sides of events. Names used here are chosen randomly by me. If your name appears here, then consider it a mere coincidence.
Enjoy My Imaginations. If you want to comment on any of them, do it on the blog itself. No registration is required. If you chose to get new ones through your e mail, A subscription box is there. Thanks.
http://sammilla.com/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by marcus1234: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by kulex2k1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ SAM MILLA Ur killing me, dat was hillarious
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Skmoda360(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
Sam Milla:

Here goes our Likely Scenario for Mr President.

Chidi [aka MrPresident] Is a Young Rich ugly Nigerian man. He is in his late 30s. He has been dating Chioma for the past 2 years and has been promising her Marriage for the past one year. Chioma got fed up of the promises and decided to seek for alternatives elsewhere. She asked for advice from friends and family. Finally she did what so many other girls are doing right now. She tried another guy who is handsome but not rich. He got pregnant for the new guy and decided to keep the news from Chidi. She plan to sleep with chidi a few more times to grab as much money as she would need and disappears.
Unfortunately Mr Chidi found out she was pregnant and rushed to the internet to spread the bad news.
Here his message from his mouth

[Chidi and Chioma Arguing]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yqvfhIAyL-4/Scv1zJ95gEI/AAAAAAAABXA/Eo8n1_dMA4Y/s400/couple-arguing.jpg[/img]

Chidi : I promise you, as soon as i return from this trip, I will go and see your Parents.
Chioma : That was what you said last month and the months after.
Chidi : I am serious this time. I have to close this deal first.
Chima : {thinks for a while} Ok, you can go. I know what to do.

[Chidi leaves for his trip to who-know-where, and Chioma goes to seek for advice]

Chioma : I am tired of this Chidi. He has been promising to see my parents for the past one year and he never fulfilled any of them.
Friend 1 : I think you should give him a little more time. Men are not particularly in a hurry when it comes to marriage.
Friend 2 : What ? No way. Go and look for another guy. He will dump you as soon as he finds another girl. I know how these beasts called men behave. Look at what happened to Jeniffer. Her boyfriend of 4 years dumped her.

[Chioma Thinks for a while and decided to take the Friend 2's advice.
She goes to the Night club and picks a handsome guy up while chidi was away. The handsome guy is called Okey.
Okey is not rich but he is a gigolo.]

Okey : Baby girl you look so sweet.
Chioma : Thanks Baby boy. Lets go to my apartment to spend the night.

Okey : I have never dated a sweet girl like you, I think i will settle down with you.
Chioma : Oh that would be great. I have a boy friend. I will go and get some money from him and we can elope to another city.
Okey : That would be very nice. I will be waiting for you.
[They slept many more times during Chidi's absence and the girl eventually got pregnant.]

[Chidi returns from his trip and joy was at home to welcome him]

[img]http://blackdatinglondon.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/black20couple.jpg[/img]

Chioma : Baby i missed you so much. I was so lonely.
Chidi : I know. I am sorry. I will take you along on my next trip.
Chioma : That would be lovely darling. Now lets go to bed and have fun.

[They zoomed off to the bed room.]

Chidi : Baby why is this liquid coming out of your bosoms ?
Chioma : I dont know
Chidi : I think you do. Are you pregnant ?
Chioma : How could you say such a thing > I have never slept with another guy.
Chidi : I will throw you out of this place if you dont start telling me the truth.
Chioma : [sobs] I am sorry Chidi, There was this guy that was disturbing me when you left for your trip. Then he came into the house to ask me for salt one day, then he tried to kiss me and i resisted. Then he tried harder and succeeded. Then he removed my cloths, blablabla

[Chidi starts his laptop, logs on to the internet to ask us what he should do ]

Chidi : People what should i do ?
Sam Milla : Keep promising her marriage. She will agree soon.

note

Intro - Likely Scenarios are graphic representations of my imaginations on different kinds of events.
Every story has many angles depending on who is telling it. These scenarios does not accurately represent the truth. I create them to touch other sides of events. Names used here are chosen randomly by me. If your name appears here, then consider it a mere coincidence.
Enjoy My Imaginations. If you want to comment on any of them, do it on the blog itself. No registration is required. If you chose to get new ones through your e mail, A subscription box is there. Thanks.
http://sammilla.com/
@samilla,u are funny with this tantraum story.
@poster,it is nt a new thing, so just forget it and grab your life back cuz she is not yourz.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 0hsisi: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
good one @ Sam Milla
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Iyineda(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
OP must consider a novelist career. I really want to know what happens next at the end of the post. smiley

But seriously,

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by otumfour(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
LMAO! grin grin grin@ SAM MILLA grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Mr President you shocked shocked shocked shocked I mean you give advice to people naa grin grin  how could this happend to you shocked
(do not mind me jare, I'm just being funny)

On a more serious note, if this is truly a true story, leave her now!
The fact that she has a secret lover says a lot, and if I were you
I wouldn't even open this topic on nairaland. Thank your good
stars she is just a gf and not a wife. The decision is easy really.
Let her go. You have nothing to gain, by staying with her. I can
assure you that she will still continue to see her secret lover.
Leaving her will not only be beneficial to you, but her as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Meedu(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
Disgusting. COWBEEELLL YOUR MILK!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Sam Milla

nice graphic illustration grin grin LWKMD

@rokiatu

na so i see am ooo my sista

the week has begun on a good note cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ollypass: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Natasha is just a busybodi. This happened to me,whether its been on a newspaper is immaterial.You dont have to comment if you dont have anything meaningful to say, And what makes you think i was not the one who wrote to the newspaper??

Am here because i need further advice from well-meaning NLers,

Mr. President are u sure natasha aint right? i aint intrested in the story cos i aint sure its urs (also some one said she had to be almost 9 months gone for that to happen(her lactate) rubbing your story of any credibility cos even a blind man would know his bout to make love to some one who is pregnant if she is that far gone already)
but what interest me is this; is pregnancy the only reason a girl lactates? couldn't other things like sickness (fever) cause it? pls any experience hand in the house shed mo light on this for me would you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by only1life(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
congratulations ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by chrisford(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
person go die,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by deefact: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
I truely feel for you sha. The truth is confused at same time. But thank God for your quick discovery if not, she has plans to transfer the pregnancy to you. As it is right now, You are the best judge. if you keep her, it means you will adopt the child which will eventually go back to the original father tomorrow. If you let her go now, she will suffer cause i am sure the real owner of the pregnancy must have denied ownership thats why she came back to you with it. There is not wrong if you let her go and move on with your life. On the other hand, if you decide to keep her possibly because of the love you have for her, you might regret it in the future. think twice before you roll the die. And good luck in your decision. tata

closed chapter!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
Sorry to read this, get out of the shock, forgive her and move on with you life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nymphnode(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
olly pass:

Mr. President are u sure natasha aint right? i aint intrested in the story cos i aint sure its urs (also some one said she had to be almost 9 months gone for that to happen(her lactate) rubbing your story of any credibility cos even a blind man would know his bout to make love to some one who is pregnant if she is that far gone already)
but what interest me is this; is pregnancy the only reason a girl lactates? couldn't other things like sickness (fever) cause it? pls any experience hand in the house shed mo light on this for me would you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation

Lactation without pregnancy, Induced lactation, Relactation
Milk production can be "artificially" and intentionally obtained in the absence of pregnancy in the woman. It is not necessary that the woman has ever been pregnant, and she can be well in her post-menopausal period. Women who have never been pregnant are sometimes able to induce enough lactation to breastfeed. This is called "induced lactation". Women who have breastfed before can re-start. This is called "relactation". This is how some adoptive mothers, usually beginning with a supplemental nursing system or some other form of supplementation, can breastfeed. There is thought to be little or no difference in milk composition whether lactation is artificially induced or a result of pregnancy.[9][10]
Lactation can be induced by physical stimulation and by drugs. In principle—with considerable patience and perseverance—it is possible to induce lactation by sucking on the nipples alone. The nipples may need to be consistently stimulated by a breast pump or actual suckling (several times a day), and the breasts massaged and squeezed ("milked"wink to encourage flow of any milk.[citation needed] Temporary use of galactagogue (milk-inducing) drugs is also effective; galactagogue herbs may also be of use. Once established, lactation responds to demand.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Carlosein(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^ohhhh, which one be unmentionables again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by bobmatek: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
Be a man and forget about her, wish her good luck in her doing. after all you where friends and not spouse,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by bobmatek: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
may be she wasn't urs, What if this happened after marriage? what will you do?
move on, that the beauty of LIFE.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by kemisuga(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ SamVilla - good job.

@ Poster - Honestly, no advice to this.

NB: @ All, especially the poster. It is not only lady/woman dat is pregnant dat liquid comes out from their br **sts. And many novice seemed this as result of many abortions. Some do secretes liquid as a result of [b]HIGH PROLACTIN [/b]in the body system. But it is not too good, as this might hinder pregnancy. Such person should see a good gynecologist.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Doctore(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
chai, u mean u just sipped raw milk as an adult, u must be very lucky shocked. Anyway, it is quite obvious that this girl is not a wife material, send her packing to her lovers house and never to return to your life again. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ollypass: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ nymph node & kemisugar thanks for the info
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by kemisuga(f): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Olly Pass - U Welcome smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Omolola1(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
after all this, u still need advice? well, 4giv her, nd tell her 2 go bak to d father of her unborn child, chikena! ~
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by iykedee: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
@op, after typing "unmentionables", you went ahead to mention the unmentionables and needless to say, I found that extremely amusing. Coming back to the issue at hand, what you should do is sooooooo obvious that I can't tell you. Good luck!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by mrperfect(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
Thank God is your Girl friend not wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by deniyor: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/26/401.html

[ author=http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/26/401.html]

NIGERIAWORLD  |  NIGERIAWEB  |  MESSAGEBOARD  |  ANNOUNCE STORY  |  NAIJANET  |  STATE NEWS  |    SEARCH   

I am facing the most difficult moment of my life. My girlfriend of two years got pregnant for her secret lover. All these happened while I was away for my national youth service.

I discovered her duplicity when I recently came back home and was making love to her. While romancing her bosoms, I noticed I was taking in a substance with soured taste in my mouth. I pretended not to notice it at first, being not exactly sure what was coming out of her bosoms but when it kept coming, I stopped to investigate what precisely I was sucking only to discover that it was coming from her unmentionables.

When I asked her what kind of liquid was coming from her bosoms, she initially denied knowledge of it, but I pressured her to know what could have prompted the bosom milk. I kept mounting pressure on her to confirm what my suspicions were. From my experience I know a woman lactates when she is pregnant and during bosom-feeding.

When she kept maintaining her stance, I asked her to leave my house that night; so, she started shedding tears and later confessed that a guy she started dating when I was away got her pregnant. Up till now, I am still in a state of shock as I find the whole episode still so confusing and disturbing. Please I need your candid advice please.

Iyk.

Dear Iyk,

I understand the shock and sense of betrayal. It is normal, given the fact that as a woman she is expected to remain faithful to the relationship.

Sincerely, how you handle this situation would depend on what you feel for this lady and how sorry she is about the whole incident.

To help you understand where to start from, it is essential you X-ray thoroughly this relationship from where and how you both started. What was the arrangement between the two of you especially when you were leaving for the youth service? Was there a defined agreement between the two of you on where you were both taking the relationship to or was it an open ended thing?

While I am not condoning her unfaithfulness to you, sometimes when issues like this come up, it helps a great deal to put everything in the right perspective. Sometimes, we assume too much in our relationship, presuming the other person should know what we feel or think. Unfortunately, this attitude more often than not brings along with it some avoidable problems into our lives. This is why some people misbehave or betray their partners because they innocently got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Not everybody understands the language of signs; for the majority, it is always better that feelings are spelt out in words to avoid misconception or ambiguity.

If both of you had the understanding that your relationship was meant to be permanent and that while you were away, there should be constant flow of communication between the two of you, with you assuring her of your love for her and encouraging her to come over for a visit, then her behaviour is completely out of place and uncalled for.

But, if it was based more on assumption rather than concrete promises, believing she is always there and that you can come and go as you like, then you really can’t blame her for what happened because as a young woman nearing marriage age, there is always this morbid fear of being left too long on the shelf. The gamble to have someone solid in her life rather than the promises represented by you, may have forced her into the situation.

While not trying to make excuse for her, like I said earlier, it helps to give a robust outlook to issues in a relationship if more mistakes are to be avoided.

Now that you know she has been unfaithful to you, to the extent of getting pregnant and terminating it, do you still consider yourself as having feelings for her? In the first place, what kind of feelings do you have for her? Are you reacting because she slept with another man or that you feel really betrayed and hurt by the one person you love?

Be honest with yourself by properly defining what you feel for this lady. It is the only way you can untangle this knot before you. If you know you haven’t done the proper thing until this moment, telling her how important she is to you and how you would want both of you to start planning for the future, accept what happened as an emotional accident waiting to happen. Find it in your heart to forgive her and do what you should have done long ago, learning to put the right structure in place. Relationship building takes a lot of efforts, sacrifices, self-will and determination. It is more of an awareness of what works for you than what others think. If you are determined to make this relationship work despite her slip, it will work but if you lack a direction yourself, there is the tendency to be swayed by what others think.

Most times it takes just a little amount of interest to turn a dry land into a fertile one.

Just allow the grace of God to direct you on what is right. If she is sober and begs for forgiveness, it maybe just what she needs to be the best wife.

Good luck.

That's where you plagiarized the story from. No need to reply you as Agatha has already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.