Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,334 members, 7,923,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man (22721 Views)

Poll: What should i do ???

Leave her,Karma is a bitch: 58% (35 votes)
Marry her,at least she is fertile: 8% (5 votes)
Do her best friend: 13% (8 votes)
None of the above: 20% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Brightlife: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2010
This is not strange in most Nigerian girls. You are a man Mr President, make your decision yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ogianyo(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2010
I think you should count your self lucky that you aint married yet.Trust me! you'd be in worse sh?t.A man's woman is like his personal shrine.When someone else goes there to worship,it is perhaps one of the worst forms of violation,
My advice is that you should just move on because the danger of continuing is that you never will quite be able to trust her again.Can you live with that?I dont think so.I share your pain;but time is a great healer.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by sayso: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2010
but you have taken some good milk,its time to zoom off
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Ranoscky(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2010
I hold my peace!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Cmiller(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2010
Stil on d beat, u cant trust girls dz dayz,sinz de wnt money,it's nw go getta hard.guy move n take cover or d rain go de beat yu wella
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by icare1: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2010
The truth about life is do not do what you do not want another man to do to you- so what about doing to God.you feel bad that another man slept with your girl or your girl slept with another man hmmm the same way God felt when you were sleeping with a God created being who is not your wife. Think about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by marcus1234: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2010
maybe she doensy like u or i d`ont know, u should haven`t left hur alone[img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by BynoBaba: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2010
(THIS GUY HAS THE IQ OF A CARROT - SO HE STILL NEEDS ADVISE AFTER FINDING OUT THAT HIS CHIC'S PREGNENT FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!)

DAFT PRICK THIS GUY!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Ibomade1: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2010
@Poster Sorry for your predicament but the question is do you want to raise another man's child? If No then let her go
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by CzarChris(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2010
@teminio
Congratulations poster!

What moral justification do you have to feel the way you claimed?
That your girlfriend (not your wife) is pregnant for another man.
Why should you be having sex (nothing like making love in this case) to someone whom you are not married?

The girl, yourself and the secret lover are all thieves and have sinned; You are a fornicator who is not even ashamed. 

Lord have mercy!
angry angry angry
Wat right have you to judge and condemn are the mst righteous and sparkiling clean off all , u should advise and not lay judgement.
@poster
well wat is done is done move on with life, atleast tank God it's milk you got and not HIV grin
but seriously wach out 4 chicks!!!  [size=8pt][/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by botswana77(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2010
If you were deciding to marry her and she got pregnant for another man; then she is not the girl that you are destined to marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by djcrucifix(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2010
u're too nice o!, u still dey find options abi? u better free the babe before she kills you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by collinsfbi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Teminio or whatever u called ursef

Guy abeg no play any pastor for here ooo, you are here to give advice and not to condemn anybody. We are sinners, we only live by His grace so don’t play any Jesus Christ here ooo.

@poster,
D story has ended but it’s unfortunate that the end did not favour. Why can’t you forget d literary term called “flashback” and try to write another story for ursef. Ur future is bright, don’t allow any prostitute to take away ur joy. Forget her and continue ur life….because life is beyond woman, marriage, and money….Guy, I wish you d best of luck in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Mobsync(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
At least, you get free milk.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by SHEAU(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
D only thing u gain from d relation ship is that FREE RAW MILK u drank grin, pray to forget about her and thank God for not being roped with that bas ta rd pregnancy.

NA dis kind thing make bastard pikins full naija
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Slyr0x: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
natasha (f):

Sorry to Burst your bubble MR POSTER but give credit where credit is due. This EXACT post WORD FOR WORD, PUNCTUATION FOR PUNCTUATIOn was posted on dear agatha/dear Bunmi heartache/agony aunty section like 2 months back.
F.Y.I> If you that desperate to have a topic, try something that hasnt been published in a national newspaper next time.
There's something called plagiarism.

Am sure no one read this on Page 1,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by LeStylo: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Poster

Ask for third mainland bridge, carry okada reach im middle and take a dive! Mumu!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ijcurt(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
Slyr0x:

Am sure no one read this on Page 1,
yeah, i think so
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by twindude: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
@poster
Guy, u don fu$K Up!! y u dey paste anoda man work? idiot! mak una dey continue enh, dey waste ur time,,,,, angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Ranoscky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
@OP, so u go thief topic from another section com dey seek attention for hia abi? undecided U be a$$ pie O! sad

*i cofirmed it from @deniyor, n for dat case, nomore postin on dis thread!* (Thread closed) NOMORE POSTING!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by chiscopump: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
Nothing new in that, is one of those things.ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by msb247(m): 5:27am On Aug 11, 2010
@poster shocked So what? u didn't give it 2 her on time now someone else helped u did! anyway, here're some little snacks 4 thought 4 u:

u have these options:
1. father another man's child undecided
2. kick her out of your life cool
3. let her abort the baby so u can put yours there instead lipsrsealed
4. kill yourself, her or both of you grin

am outta here!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Slyr0x: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2010
@Sam Milla, Nice one,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by FACEOFF1: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2010
church man u self nawaoo
dat ur bible long too much

oboy if u like put ur hand inside ur nyash comot de tin wey dey inside chop
after na ur nyash
becus ur girl friend don get pregnant for anoda person like say na u give am toto
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by CGKing(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2010
I have an advice for you. Just press "Ctrl Alt Delete"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by siriusjoy: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2010
move on with your life bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by vinoume: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2010
She is simply pregnant for the one she really loves.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
free her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Tosinville(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
D poster na mumu lol stil dey ask yeye question 4 NL.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
u r very funny 4 askin ds question, wah da hell r u stil doin wiv herplssssssssssssss u wil find sumone bera, if she can cheat on u wen u guys r nt married nw dah she wants u 2 marry her wah wil she do wen u r married??pls she is a gurl unlike guys dahs understandable, buh here 4 a gurl 2 sleep wiv anoda man den she lacks moralsssssss big tym, damn all does ish, nd go find someone bera
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
u r meant 2 knw u aint meant 2 be wiv her or maybe u juz felt like askin a question
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Enquirer: 3:37am On Aug 13, 2010
Stop fooling yourself. Leave this girl and move on with your life. The relationship has irretrievably been damaged. It aint your fault. Trusted like the fox, that's your gf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Love All About? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Why You Should Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.