Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man (22842 Views)

Poll: What should i do ???

Leave her,Karma is a bitch: 58% (35 votes)
Marry her,at least she is fertile: 8% (5 votes)
Do her best friend: 13% (8 votes)
None of the above: 20% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Philip25(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2010
What advice do you need after full evidence. Ok take my humble advice she did not love you let her go and meet the man she loves. If she had love you she would have absente her self from others even thou you marry her she we still go ahead with the bad way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Poster, i really feel for you. U are one of the many men who experience this kind of thing often and on. Just leave her and continue with your life. But my candid advice to you is NEVER TRUST A WOMAN! May God help we the MEN.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by wales(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
Wish you all the best grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Agibecky: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
Let me say the TRUTH.

Until you marry your girlfriend, she is not really YOURS.
Every girlfriend has a plan B and they always have a guy or more standing by in case of emergency.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by sexylogan(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
vinoume:

She is simply pregnant for the one she really loves.

true, wat advice do you want to hear agin? dump the B.I.T.C.H. fast!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Moralistli(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ poster, this is squarely plagiarism as my sista Natasha earlier said, and i hope u know d consequence.lol

Hmmmm, Girls shaaaa! na only God go save men!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Decryptor(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
Agibecky:

Let me say the TRUTH.

Until you marry your girlfriend, she is not really YOURS.
Every girlfriend has a plan B and they always have a guy or more standing by in case of emergency.

And why can't guys do the same?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by newplanet: 3:12pm On May 18, 2011
Friend,

Why you could be the reason for pregnancy

u didnt mention how long u were away? Take her to check-up!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by MMM2(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2011
op
ope u have sent her packing,
or
i will be very angry with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.