Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigcomsat Format. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigcomsat Format. (2266 Views)

Nigcomsat Is Recruiting / Nigcomsat Interview / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigcomsat Format. by rasqman: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
Sirs in the house, i am invited by NIGCOMSAT for an aptitude test on the 26th in zaria. i believed some house members wrote theirs yest.(16Monday) and some today(17tuesday). We all av been helping our selves out with tests format, i just dont know why they wont let us know how this looks like. i av an uncle that works with NIGCOMSAT. he is always saying if i can write down some thing in the test .then am in. And am eligible to submit just 4 names of my friends after the test. Now all my chaps are working,the only guys i know of is those in the house that we re writting the test. please let's help each other. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR 4 of us u re shap enough!!!
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Amysailor: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hi rasqman, thanks for your mesage. Can you tell me more about NIGCOMSAT?? I have not heard about them and i donno what they do. DO you mean you can put in peoples names that would get invited for the test tooIF so then you could put my name,but first i'ld really like to know what the firm is all about. Thanks once again and i await ur urgent response.
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by ojelans(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2007
Depending on wht u applied for actually, Procurement officers wrote an essay, but for Engineers, The test lasted for 20mins abt 103 questions. Section 1 was 46 basically on telecomunication some basics on SAT technology, 2- was on Computer stuffs too about 20question, while the 3rd was basically wirless networking and similar stuffs. sections 1 and 3 are the most important. U don t need a calculator for Engineers, but u will need it if u are going for info tech, procurement officers etc. 103 questions in all 20 mins. Good luck
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Sumone: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
Thanks Ojelans for the info, pls do you have an idea of the essay topic i will be writing mine in Abuja. Thanks once again.
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Sumone: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hi Rasqman,

Pls thanks for the opportunity you given to nairalanders, i will be writing on the 23rd of april in Abuja would'nt mind you assisting me o, pls how do we get intouch with you? Thanks once again. N.B Happy elections to all nairalanders. grin grin
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by kenazuu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
pls read on networking,WAN,LAN and WIRELESS
My email is kenazuu@yahoo.co.uk
pls contact me is 20minutes test.goodluck
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by SOJ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
rasqman:

Sirs in the house, i am invited by NIGCOMSAT for an aptitude test on the 26th in zaria. i believed some house members wrote theirs yest.(16Monday) and some today(17tuesday). We all av been helping our selves out with tests format, i just don't know why they wont let us know how this looks like. i av an uncle that works with NIGCOMSAT. he is always saying if i can write down some thing in the test .then am in. And am eligible to submit just 4 names of my friends after the test. Now all my chaps are working,the only guys i know of is those in the house that we re writting the test. please let's help each other. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR 4 of us u re shap enough!!!
Hey, Nice one.AM interested in your offer but I didnt apply for any position yet.Hope I can get a place in the "4"?Let me know: sojiayoade@yahoo.com
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by oniororo: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hi Rasgman,
this yr question is wide you would have narrow it down on the position u a invited for. Meanwhile i wrote the exam on 17th April in Lagos for Mkting/Communication officer and the question is an easy writing i.e putting yrself as Mktg/Comm officer, draw up plan 4 promotion and how u can attract people to buy the product. Also you will be given a research question (take home) to be submitted 3days later. Good luck.

If you can assist me too i will be grateful. my mail is oluwatal@mtnnigeria.net or call me on 08032005022
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by omboye: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2007
Please i will appreciate any effort you can assist me with. I was invited for the test but i got the message late online. I can be reached on 08033002142 or omboye@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by blackz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
hey raq,i ve been invited also for the test in zaria,though i replied the mail 2 days late. i hope i ll be allowed to write it?if there's any info on how to pass the test will be humbly welcomed.what process re involved for u to be accepted after the test?here's my addy:rupert2006@speedpost.net for more helpful info.tanx and keep the good job kiss
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Garuna(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2007
cld anyone here help me? i applied 4 HR OFFICER THOUGH I REPLIED EM LATE AND AM NOT SURE I WLD EVENTUALLY GET INVITED. NMBR IS 08027157501. BILLED 4 ZARIA ON 24TH. wink
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2007
rasqman:

Sirs in the house, i am invited by NIGCOMSAT for an aptitude test on the 26th in zaria. i believed some house members wrote theirs yest.(16Monday) and some today(17tuesday). We all av been helping our selves out with tests format, i just don't know why they wont let us know how this looks like. i av an uncle that works with NIGCOMSAT. he is always saying if i can write down some thing in the test .then am in. And am eligible to submit just 4 names of my friends after the test. Now all my chaps are working,the only guys i know of is those in the house that we re writting the test. please let's help each other. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR 4 of us u re shap enough!!!

my address is so_yusuf2000@yahoo.com I am very very interested Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by tunji1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2007
Sirs in the house,thank u alot for the good job you are doing. I was invited for thesame test at Zaria on the 26th of April. I applied for the post of an Officer-Information Management.Can anybody help me with info of what Ishould be expecting. Any assistance will be highly appreciated. My mail address is tunjioladimeji@yahoo.com
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by informat(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
I applied for information management position. I will be writting the test this week. Please I will like if you can send me the test format just for me to have an idea of what to expect. My email is challycool@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by ADONIZ: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi Rasqman
Am very interested my email is adoniz699@yahoo.com.Thanx
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by blackz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
hey rasQ,
i did send a help me note last week dat i was also invited for the post of an Engineer.pls wat do i expect?here's my addy,rupert2006@speedpost.net,tanx 4 ur assistance.
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Kenns: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2007
Pls Hw can one apply?
Is it late?.
Are they accepting online CV , If so through which address.
Thanks. 08037996345
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Fairplay: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2007
People in the house has anybody that sent their reply late for the NIGCOMSAT Test able to write the test in another test center.I missed the Lagos test and wanted to get a feedback on it please. Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by mabubakar3: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
If any one has an idea of the exam format for Engineers at NIGCOMSAT, i would really appreciate it. My exam is tomorrow, dey send me a short notice. u can also send me an email mabubakar3@ymail.com Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Format. by Templa(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Abubarkar wat post did u apply for? Also r the questions obj or theory

(1) (Reply)

C And I Leasing. / Ibadan Vacancy Urgent / Phillipsoutsourcing Recruiting For A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.